Subject Areas on Research
- A Novel Model for a Student-Led Surgical Anatomy Seminar.
- A technique to perfuse cadavers that extends the useful life of fresh tissues: the Duke experience.
- Anxiety in first year medical students taking gross anatomy.
- Effectiveness of laparoscopic cadaveric dissection in enhancing resident comprehension of pelvic anatomy.
- Evaluation of the effect of respiratory and anatomical variables on a Fourier technique for markerless, self-sorted 4D-CBCT.
- Galen, father of systematic medicine. An essay on the evolution of modern medicine and cardiology.
- Historical continuity in the methodology of modern medical science: Leonardo leads the way.
- Incorporating gross anatomy education into radiation oncology residency: a 2-year curriculum with evaluation of resident satisfaction.
- Quo Vadis Duke-NUS?
- Short-term effects of formaldehyde on peak expiratory flow and irritant symptoms.
- Teaching the anatomy of oncology: evaluating the impact of a dedicated oncoanatomy course.
- The anatomy of radiation oncology residency training.
- The emergence of design in pedestrian dynamics: locomotion, self-organization, walking paths and constructal law.
- The impact of interactive, computerized educational modules on preclinical medical education.
- The names and faces of medicine. Angle of Louis.
- Whole body donation for medical science: a population-based study.
Keywords of People