Subject Areas on Research
- Anticoagulation for acute coronary syndromes and percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.
- Comparison of ancrod and heparin as anticoagulants following endarterectomy in the dog.
- Cost-effectiveness of ancrod treatment of acute ischaemic stroke: results from the Stroke Treatment with Ancrod Trial (STAT).
- Heparin induced thrombocytopenia: diagnosis and contemporary antithrombin management.
- Plasminogen activator inhibitor: a regulator of ancrod-induced fibrin deposition in rabbits.