Subject Areas on Research
- DHEA metabolism to the neurosteroid androsterone: a possible mechanism of DHEA's antidepressant action.
- Dehydroepiandrosterone and analogs inhibit DNA binding of AP-1 and airway smooth muscle proliferation.
- Genetic variation of an odorant receptor OR7D4 and sensory perception of cooked meat containing androstenone.
- Neurosteroid Levels in Patients With Bipolar Disorder and a History of Cannabis Use Disorders.
- Prostate. III--A structural feature characteristic of the rat prostate 5 alpha-reductase active site.