Subject Areas on Research
- Aberrant splicing contributes to severe α-spectrin-linked congenital hemolytic anemia.
- Abnormalities in S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolysis, ATP catabolism, and lymphoid differentiation in adenosine deaminase deficiency.
- Clinical and hematologic benefits of partial splenectomy for congenital hemolytic anemias in children.
- Clinical outcomes of splenectomy in children: report of the splenectomy in congenital hemolytic anemia registry.
- Comparative effectiveness of different types of splenectomy for children with congenital hemolytic anemias.
- Congenital hemolytic anemias and red cell enzyme deficiencies.
- Effect of elective surgery on subjective health in veterans with chronic posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Gallbladder glycoprotein secretion in mice with hemolytic anemia and pigment gallstones.
- How I approach hereditary hemolytic anemia and splenectomy.
- Iron overload following red blood cell transfusion and its impact on disease severity.
- Partial splenectomy for children with congenital hemolytic anemia and massive splenomegaly.
- Severe fetal and neonatal hemolytic anemia due to a 198 kb deletion removing the complete β-globin gene cluster.
- The spectrin-actin junction of erythrocyte membrane skeletons.
Keywords of People