Subject Areas on Research
- Abnormal lipid composition of the red cell membrane in congenital dyserythropoietic anemia type II (HEMPAS).
- Clinical spectrum of pyruvate kinase deficiency: data from the Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency Natural History Study.
- Itavastatin and resveratrol increase triosephosphate isomerase protein in a newly identified variant of TPI deficiency.
- Mitapivat versus Placebo for Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency.
- Pyruvate kinase deficiency in children.
- The pyruvate kinase (PK) to hexokinase enzyme activity ratio and erythrocyte PK protein level in the diagnosis and phenotype of PK deficiency.