Subject Areas on Research
- Anaemia in early infancy.
- Anemia of prematurity.
- Anemia of prematurity. Current concepts in the issue of when to transfuse.
- Effects of intravascular, intrauterine transfusion on prenatal and postnatal hemolysis and erythropoiesis in severe fetal isoimmunization.
- Erythropoietin: off again, on again.
- Relationship of neonatal treatments with the development of necrotizing enterocolitis in preterm infants.
- The anemia of prematurity and the decision when to transfuse.