Subject Areas on Research
- Allogeneic marrow transplantation for refractory anemia: a comparison of two preparative regimens and analysis of prognostic factors.
- Development of refractory anemia with ring sideroblasts associated with thrombocytosis from pre-existing refractory anemia with ring sideroblasts through acquisition of Jak2 V617F mutation.
- Inappropriate expression of hepcidin is associated with iron refractory anemia: implications for the anemia of chronic disease.
- Morbidity and mortality of chronic GVHD after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation from HLA-identical siblings for patients with aplastic or refractory anemias.
- Myelodysplastic syndromes clinical practice guidelines in oncology.
- Successful banding of nodular gastric antral vascular ectasia in patients with refractory anemia.