Subject Areas on Research
- Aberrant tRNA processing causes an autoinflammatory syndrome responsive to TNF inhibitors.
- Analysis of the volume of red blood cells: application of the expectation-maximization algorithm to grouped data from the doubly-truncated lognormal distribution.
- Development of refractory anemia with ring sideroblasts associated with thrombocytosis from pre-existing refractory anemia with ring sideroblasts through acquisition of Jak2 V617F mutation.
- Iron metabolism: iron deficiency and iron overload.
- Iron overload due to X-linked sideroblastic anemia in an African American man.
- Localization of technetium-99m-sestamibi in diffuse myelodysplastic processes.