Subject Areas on Research
- Addition of epinephrine to epidural bupivacaine infusions following initiation of labor analgesia with epidural fentanyl.
- Anesthetic induction with fentanyl and intravenous lidocaine for coronary artery surgery.
- Bispectral analysis during cardiopulmonary bypass: the effect of hypothermia on the hypnotic state.
- Bolus Administration of Fentanyl and Midazolam for Colonoscopy Increases Endoscopy Unit Efficiency and Safety Compared With Titrated Sedation.
- Intrathecal sufentanil for extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy provides earlier discharge of the outpatient than intrathecal lidocaine.
- Meperidine: a critical review.
- Neurobiological and immunogenetic aspects of narcolepsy: Implications for pharmacotherapy.
- Oral transmucosal fentanyl citrate as an anaesthetic premedication when dosed to an opioid effect vs total opioid consumption.
- Paradoxical reactions in children associated with midazolam use during endoscopy.
- Rescue of Methyl-CpG Binding Protein 2 Dysfunction-induced Defects in Newborn Neurons by Pentobarbital.
- Small-dose intrathecal lidocaine versus ropivacaine for anorectal surgery in an ambulatory setting.
- The Effect of Glycopyrrolate on the Incidence of Hypotension and Vasopressor Requirement During Spinal Anesthesia for Cesarean Delivery: A Meta-analysis.
- There should be a threshold dose for the FDA black-box warning on droperidol.
- Use of bulleyaconitine A as an adjuvant for prolonged cutaneous analgesia in the rat.
Keywords of People