Subject Areas on Research
- Determining the accuracy of caudal needle placement in children: a comparison of the swoosh test and ultrasonography.
- Paediatric regional anaesthesia--what makes a difference?
- Re: The Association between Caudal Anesthesia and Increased Risk of Postoperative Surgical Complications in Boys Undergoing Hypospadias Repair.
- Reply to 'Successful resuscitation of bupivacaine-induced cardiotoxicity in a neonate'.
- Reply to comments on 'The association between caudal anesthesia and increased risk of postoperative surgical complications in boys undergoing hypospadias repair'.
- The 'Doppler-swoosh' test: a further modification to the 'swoosh' test.
- The association between caudal anesthesia and increased risk of postoperative surgical complications in boys undergoing hypospadias repair.
- Unilateral groin surgery in children: will the addition of an ultrasound-guided ilioinguinal nerve block enhance the duration of analgesia of a single-shot caudal block?