Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of rifampicin on S-ketamine and S-norketamine plasma concentrations in healthy volunteers after intravenous S-ketamine administration.
- Ketamine activates breathing and abolishes the coupling between loss of consciousness and upper airway dilator muscle dysfunction.
- Molecular recognition of ketamine by a subset of olfactory G protein-coupled receptors.
- Psychedelic effects of ketamine in healthy volunteers: relationship to steady-state plasma concentrations.
- Role of Cytochrome P4502B6 Polymorphisms in Ketamine Metabolism and Clearance.