Subject Areas on Research
- Anaesthetic considerations for a child with combined Prader-Willi syndrome and mitochondrial myopathy.
- Ketamine activates breathing and abolishes the coupling between loss of consciousness and upper airway dilator muscle dysfunction.
- Ketamine as an adjunct to morphine in the treatment of pain.
- Molecular recognition of ketamine by a subset of olfactory G protein-coupled receptors.
- Premedication with intravenous low-dose ketamine suppresses fentanyl-induced cough.
- Suppression of natural killer cell activity and promotion of tumor metastasis by ketamine, thiopental, and halothane, but not by propofol: mediating mechanisms and prophylactic measures.