Subject Areas on Research
- Altered carbohydrate, lipid, and xenobiotic metabolism by liver from rats flown on Cosmos 1887.
- Dietary influences on the hepatic mixed-function oxidase system in the rat after portacaval anastomosis.
- Effect of simulated hypoxia (7620 m, 6 h) on hepatic microsomal drug metabolising enzymes activity in rats given ethanol and vitamin A.
- Effect of vitamin A on hepatic microsomal drug metabolising enzymes activity in rats exposed to acute hypoxia.
- Ethanol-inducible microsomal aniline hydroxylase activity and cytochrome P-450 isozymes in adult hen liver.
- Induction of hepatic drug metabolizing enzymes by coal fly ash in rats.
- Interaction of endosulfan and dietary vitamin A on rat hepatic drug metabolising enzymes.
- The synergism of n-hexane-induced neurotoxicity by methyl isobutyl ketone following subchronic (90 days) inhalation in hens: induction of hepatic microsomal cytochrome P-450.