Subject Areas on Research
- Fluorescence energy transfer between ligand binding sites on aspartate transcarbamylase.
- Fluorescence energy transfer measurements between ligand binding sites of the pyruvate dehydrogenase multienzyme complex.
- Fluorescent derivatives of the pyruvate dehydrogenase component of the Escherichia coli pyruvate dehydrogenase complex.
- Fluorescent probes as a measure of conformational alterations induced by nucleophilic modification and proteolysis of bovine alpha 2-macroglobulin.
- Folding dynamics of phenylalanine hydroxylase depends on the enzyme's metallation state: the native metal, iron, protects against aggregate intermediates.
- Investigation of quercetin binding sites on chloroplast coupling factor 1.
- Ligand interactions in the adenosine nucleotide-binding domain of the Hsp90 chaperone, GRP94. II. Ligand-mediated activation of GRP94 molecular chaperone and peptide binding activity.
- Stability studies on a lipase from Bacillus subtilis in guanidinium chloride.
- Transient opening of fibronectin type III (FNIII) domains: the interaction of the third FNIII domain of FN with anastellin.