Subject Areas on Research
- Comparative tests of evolutionary trade-offs in a palinurid lobster acoustic system.
- Complete canthi removal reveals that forces from the amnioserosa alone are sufficient to drive dorsal closure in Drosophila.
- Linkage mechanics and power amplification of the mantis shrimp's strike.
- Mechanical sensitivity and the dynamics of evolutionary rate shifts in biomechanical systems.
- Ras controls melanocyte expansion during zebrafish fin stripe regeneration.
- Ritualized fighting and biological armor: the impact mechanics of the mantis shrimp's telson.
- Spiracular fluttering increases oxygen uptake
- The comparative hydrodynamics of rapid rotation by predatory appendages.
- The male blue crab, Callinectes sapidus, uses both chromatic and achromatic cues during mate choice.
- Tissue-specific regulation of 3'-nucleotide hydrolysis and nucleolar architecture.