Subject Areas on Research
- A review of three-dimensional in vitro tissue models for drug discovery and transport studies.
- Animal models for protecting ischemic myocardium: results of the NHLBI Cooperative Study. Comparison of unconscious and conscious dog models.
- Caenorhabditis elegans generates biologically relevant levels of genotoxic metabolites from aflatoxin B1 but not benzo[a]pyrene in vivo.
- Quality assurance of metabolomics.
- Systems biology for organotypic cell cultures.
- The cost of self-imposed regulatory burden in animal research.
- The fish embryo toxicity test as an animal alternative method in hazard and risk assessment and scientific research.
- t⁴ workshop report. Nanotoxicology: "the end of the beginning" - signs on the roadmap to a strategy for assuring the safe application and use of nanomaterials.