Subject Areas on Research
- Anovulation in cyclooxygenase-2-deficient mice is restored by prostaglandin E2 and interleukin-1beta.
- Controlled preparation of the endometrium with exogenous steroids for the transfer of frozen-thawed pre-embryos in patients with anovulatory or irregular cycles.
- Estimating live birth rates after ovulation induction in polycystic ovary syndrome: sample size calculations for the pregnancy in polycystic ovary syndrome trial.
- Estrogenic ovulatory dysfunction or functional female hyperandrogenism: an argument to discard the term polycystic ovary syndrome.
- More than menorrhagia: a review of the obstetric and gynaecological manifestations of bleeding disorders.
- Ovarian hyperstimulation in polycystic ovary syndrome during therapy with leuprolide acetate.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: update on diagnosis and treatment.
- Serum concentrations of enclomiphene and zuclomiphene across consecutive cycles of clomiphene citrate therapy in anovulatory infertile women.
- The Effect of sex steroid hormones on substrate oxidation during prolonged submaximal exercise in women.
- The effect of leuprolide acetate on ovulation induction with human menopausal gonadotropins in polycystic ovary syndrome.
- The function of the corpus luteum of pregnancy in ovulatory dysfunction and luteal phase deficiency.
- The impact of bariatric surgery on menstrual patterns.