Subject Areas on Research
- Acid neutralization capacity of Canadian antacid formulations.
- Alginate therapy is effective treatment for GERD symptoms: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Alginate therapy is effective treatment for gastroesophageal reflux disease symptoms: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Cimetidine versus antacids in the prevention of stress erosions in critically ill patients.
- Effects of pirenzepine on acute mucosal erosions, gastric acid and mucosal blood flow in the spinal rat stomach.
- Gastropathy induced by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: prescribing patterns among geriatric practitioners.
- Hydroxychloroquine-induced hyperpigmentation: the staining pattern.
- Incremental cost-utility of sevelamer relative to calcium carbonate for treatment of hyperphosphatemia among pre-dialysis chronic kidney disease patients.
- Is there a need for medical evaluation and treatment of nephrolithiasis in the "age of lithotripsy"?
- Proteolytic activity and immunogenicity of oral bromelain within the gastrointestinal tract of mice.
- The efficacy of cimetidine in the treatment of "resistant" duodenal ulcers.
Keywords of People