Subject Areas on Research
- Comparing effectiveness of experimental and implemented bycatch reduction measures: the ideal and the real.
- Estimating resource acquisition and at-sea body condition of a marine predator.
- Feeding rates and under-ice foraging strategies of the smallest lunge filter feeder, the Antarctic minke whale (Balaenoptera bonaerensis).
- Further scrutiny of scientific whaling.
- Humpback whale song and foraging behavior on an antarctic feeding ground.
- Is there anything for NOS to SNO in the Antarctic?
- Mysterious bio-duck sound attributed to the Antarctic minke whale (Balaenoptera bonaerensis).
- Phylogeographic structure and cryptic speciation in the trans-Antarctic moss Pyrrhobryum mnioides.
- Specific eukaryotic plankton are good predictors of net community production in the Western Antarctic Peninsula.
- Super-aggregations of krill and humpback whales in Wilhelmina Bay, Antarctic Peninsula.
- Temporal and Regional Variability in the Skin Microbiome of Humpback Whales along the Western Antarctic Peninsula.
- Warming of the Antarctic ice-sheet surface since the 1957 International Geophysical Year.
Keywords of People