Subject Areas on Research
- A new synthesis of 6-phenyl-2,3,5,6-tetrahydroimidazo[2,1-b]thiazole.
- Antihelminth compound niclosamide downregulates Wnt signaling and elicits antitumor responses in tumors with activating APC mutations.
- Caught on Capsule: Iron-deficiency Anemia Due to Hookworm Infection.
- Caught on Colonoscopy: Schistosomiasis Manifesting as a Single Colonic Polyp.
- Development of small molecules targeting the Wnt pathway for the treatment of colon cancer: a high-throughput screening approach.
- Female genital schistosomiasis.
- Isolation and insecticidal/anthelmintic activity of xanthonol, a novel bis-xanthone, from a non-sporulating fungal species.
- Niclosamide: Beyond an antihelminthic drug.
- Persistent eosinophilia and Strongyloides infection in Montagnard refugees after presumptive albendazole therapy.
- Schistosomiasis and vesicovaginal fistula.
- Sensitive diagnostic tools and targeted drug administration strategies are needed to eliminate schistosomiasis.
- Symposium overview: mechanism of action of nicotine on neuronal acetylcholine receptors, from molecule to behavior.