Subject Areas on Research
- A 6-year-old boy with facial swelling and monocular blindness.
- Diagnosis of cystic echinococcosis, central Peruvian Highlands.
- Relationship between serum antibodies and Taenia solium larvae burden in pigs raised in field conditions.
- Tetracycline treatment targeting Wolbachia affects expression of an array of proteins in Brugia malayi parasite.
- Vaccination with 73kDa recombinant heavy chain myosin generates high level of protection against Brugia malayi challenge in jird and mastomys models.
- Vitrectomy update for macular traction in ocular toxocariasis.