Subject Areas on Research
- Cloning of mitogen- and antigen-reactive B lymphocytes on filter paper discs. I. A description of the technique and of methods for the analysis of colonies.
- Cloning of mitogen- and antigen-reactive B lymphocytes on filter paper discs. II. Paratope frequencies within the mitogen-selected repertoire.
- Combinational diversity within variable regions bearing the predominant anti-p-azophenylarsonate idiotype of strain A mice.
- Complex Antigens Drive Permissive Clonal Selection in Germinal Centers.
- Contribution of the VH11 gene family to mitogen-responsive B cell repertoire in C57BL/6 mice.
- Facultative role of germinal centers and T cells in the somatic diversification of IgVH genes.
- Genotypic analysis of B cell colonies by in situ hybridization. Stoichiometric expression of three VH families in adult C57BL/6 and BALB/c mice.
- Idiotypic determinants used in the analysis of antibody diversification and as regulatory targets.
- Increased breadth of HIV-1 neutralization achieved by diverse antibody clones each with limited neutralization breadth.
- Lymphocyte development and selection in germinal centers.
- Maturation and Diversity of the VRC01-Antibody Lineage over 15 Years of Chronic HIV-1 Infection.
- Network interactions, 1983.
- Somatic diversification of antibody responses.
- Some nuts are tougher to crack than others.
- The primary antibody repertoire: the somatic genotype and paratopic phenotype of B-cell populations.
- V(D)J recombinase activity in a subset of germinal center B lymphocytes.
Keywords of People