Subject Areas on Research
- B-lymphocytes from melanoma patients and normal individuals react with melanoma cells but also with irrelevant antigens.
- Diagnosis of cystic echinococcosis, central Peruvian Highlands.
- Effect of beta-adrenergic blockade and sympathetic stimulation on canine bronchial mast cell response to immune degranulation in vivo.
- Identifying wildlife reservoirs of neglected taeniid tapeworms: Non-invasive diagnosis of endemic Taenia serialis infection in a wild primate population.
- In vivo molecular analysis of cytokines in a murine model of ocular onchocerciasis. I. Up-regulation of IL-4 and IL-5 mRNAs and not IL-2 and IFN gamma mRNAs in the cornea due to experimental interstitial keratitis.
- Schistosome-induced cholangiocyte proliferation and osteopontin secretion correlate with fibrosis and portal hypertension in human and murine schistosomiasis mansoni.