Subject Areas on Research
- Applications and societal benefits of plastics.
- Biological disposition of antibilharzial antimony drugs. II. Antimony fate and uptake by Schistosoma haematobium eggs in man.
- Central role of interleukin-15 in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected patients with visceral leishmaniasis.
- Discovery of the aquaporins and development of the field.
- Glass-like phonon scattering from a spontaneous nanostructure in AgSbTe2.
- Lymphoscintigraphy in malignant melanoma: 99mTc antimony sulfur colloid.
- Radiolabeled antibodies, albumin and antimony sulfide colloid: a comparison as lymphoscintigraphic agents.
- Radionuclide lymphoscintigraphy with technetium 99m antimony sulfide colloid to identify lymphatic drainage of cutaneous melanoma at ambiguous sites in the head and neck and trunk.
Keywords of People