Subject Areas on Research
- Assessing Psychological Toxicity and Patient-Reported Distress as the Sixth Vital Sign in Cancer Care and Clinical Trials.
- Comparing alternative approaches to establishing regulatory levels for reproductive toxicants: DBCP as a case study.
- Factors associated with development of ileal impaction in horses with surgical colic: 78 cases (1986-2000).
- In a survey, marked inconsistency in how oncologists judged value of high-cost cancer drugs in relation to gains in survival.
- Management of drug-resistant cyathostominosis on a breeding farm in central North Carolina.
- The anti-helminthic niclosamide inhibits Wnt/Frizzled1 signaling.