Subject Areas on Research
- Assessing Psychological Toxicity and Patient-Reported Distress as the Sixth Vital Sign in Cancer Care and Clinical Trials.
- Comparing alternative approaches to establishing regulatory levels for reproductive toxicants: DBCP as a case study.
- In a survey, marked inconsistency in how oncologists judged value of high-cost cancer drugs in relation to gains in survival.
- Preclinical Testing of a Novel Niclosamide Stearate Prodrug Therapeutic (NSPT) Shows Efficacy Against Osteosarcoma.
- Synthesis and evaluation of sulfonyl piperazine LpxH inhibitors.
- The anti-helminthic niclosamide inhibits Wnt/Frizzled1 signaling.