Subject Areas on Research
- "Faggot" neutrophils in acute promyelocytic leukaemia with ongoing tretinoin therapy.
- "Short course" bortezomib plus melphalan and prednisone as induction prior to transplant or as frontline therapy for nontransplant candidates in patients with previously untreated multiple myeloma.
- (18)F-FDG PET/CT and Melanoma: Staging, Immune Modulation and Mutation-Targeted Therapy Assessment, and Prognosis.
- 18F-FDG PET/CT in primary central nervous system lymphoma in HIV-negative patients.
- 2016 ESC Position Paper on cancer treatments and cardiovascular toxicity developed under the auspices of the ESC Committee for Practice Guidelines: The Task Force for cancer treatments and cardiovascular toxicity of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
- 3-[211At]astato-4-fluorobenzylguanidine: a potential therapeutic agent with prolonged retention by neuroblastoma cells.
- 9-Nitrocamptothecin as second line chemotherapy for men with progressive, metastatic, hormone refractory prostate cancer: Results of the CALGB 99901.
- A Cancer and Leukemia Group B phase II study of sunitinib malate in patients with previously treated metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma (CALGB 80603).
- A DLL3-targeted antibody-drug conjugate eradicates high-grade pulmonary neuroendocrine tumor-initiating cells in vivo.
- A Minimally Invasive Approach to Lobectomy After Induction Therapy Does Not Compromise Survival.
- A PK2/Bv8/PROK2 antagonist suppresses tumorigenic processes by inhibiting angiogenesis in glioma and blocking myeloid cell infiltration in pancreatic cancer.
- A Phase 2 study of perifosine in advanced or metastatic breast cancer.
- A Phase I, First-in-Human Study of AMG 780, an Angiopoietin-1 and -2 Inhibitor, in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors.
- A Phase I-II trial of polyethylene glycol-conjugated L-asparaginase in patients with multiple myeloma.
- A Phase I/biomarker study of bevacizumab in combination with CNTO 95 in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- A Phase II evaluation of weekly topotecan as a single agent second line therapy in persistent or recurrent carcinoma of the cervix: a Gynecologic Oncology Group study.
- A Phase II trial of Denileukin Diftitox in patients with previously treated advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- A Precision Medicine Drug Discovery Pipeline Identifies Combined CDK2 and 9 Inhibition as a Novel Therapeutic Strategy in Colorectal Cancer.
- A Rational Approach to Target the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor in Glioblastoma.
- A SMAP in the face for cancer.
- A Small Molecule Targeting Mutagenic Translesion Synthesis Improves Chemotherapy.
- A TAZ-AXL-ABL2 Feed-Forward Signaling Axis Promotes Lung Adenocarcinoma Brain Metastasis.
- A bacteriophage model system for studying topoisomerase inhibitors.
- A case of scurvy associated with nilotinib.
- A cellular Trojan Horse for delivery of therapeutic nanoparticles into tumors.
- A chemoresponse assay for prediction of platinum resistance in primary ovarian cancer.
- A clinical trial of neoadjuvant hyperthermic intravesical chemotherapy (HIVEC) for treating intermediate and high-risk non-muscle invasive bladder cancer.
- A colony color method identifies the vulnerability of mitochondria to oxidative damage.
- A combined approach for purging multidrug-resistant leukemic cell lines in bone marrow using a monoclonal antibody and chemotherapy.
- A comparison of alemtuzumab with basiliximab induction in simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplantation.
- A comparison of international guidelines for the prevention of chemotherapy-induced neutropenia.
- A comprehensive outlook on intracerebral therapy of malignant gliomas.
- A comprehensive survey of genomic alterations in gastric cancer reveals systematic patterns of molecular exclusivity and co-occurrence among distinct therapeutic targets.
- A cost analysis of hematopoietic colony-stimulating factors.
- A desensitization protocol for the mAb cetuximab.
- A detrimental effect of a combined chemotherapy-radiotherapy approach in children with diffuse intrinsic brain stem gliomas?
- A dual-ligand approach for enhancing targeting selectivity of therapeutic nanocarriers.
- A five-gene hedgehog signature developed as a patient preselection tool for hedgehog inhibitor therapy in medulloblastoma.
- A genomic approach to colon cancer risk stratification yields biologic insights into therapeutic opportunities.
- A genomic approach to improve prognosis and predict therapeutic response in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- A high throughput screen identifies Nefopam as targeting cell proliferation in β-catenin driven neoplastic and reactive fibroproliferative disorders.
- A high-throughput in vitro drug screen in a genetically engineered mouse model of diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma identifies BMS-754807 as a promising therapeutic agent.
- A hybrid Bayesian adaptive design for dose response trials.
- A literature synthesis of symptom prevalence and severity in persons receiving active cancer treatment.
- A microfluidic system for investigation of extravascular transport and cellular uptake of drugs in tumors.
- A multi-center phase II study of weekly topotecan as second-line therapy for small cell lung cancer.
- A multi-centre randomized phase II study of nolatrexed versus doxorubicin in treatment of Chinese patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- A murine monoclonal antibody directed against the carboxyl-terminal domain of GRP78 suppresses melanoma growth in mice.
- A new temperature-sensitive liposome for use with mild hyperthermia: characterization and testing in a human tumor xenograft model.
- A novel approach to maintain planned dose chemotherapy on time: a decision-making tool to improve patient care.
- A novel classification of lung cancer into molecular subtypes.
- A novel humanized mouse lacking murine P450 oxidoreductase for studying human drug metabolism.
- A novel inhibitor of signal transducers and activators of transcription 3 activation is efficacious against established central nervous system melanoma and inhibits regulatory T cells.
- A novel low-molecular weight inhibitor of focal adhesion kinase, TAE226, inhibits glioma growth.
- A novel monoclonal antibody to secreted frizzled-related protein 2 inhibits tumor growth.
- A novel protein geranylgeranyltransferase-I inhibitor with high potency, selectivity, and cellular activity.
- A novel reduced-intensity conditioning regimen for unrelated umbilical cord blood transplantation in children with nonmalignant diseases.
- A paclitaxel-loaded recombinant polypeptide nanoparticle outperforms Abraxane in multiple murine cancer models.
- A penalized likelihood approach for investigating gene-drug interactions in pharmacogenetic studies.
- A peptide inhibitor derived from p55PIK phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase regulatory subunit: a novel cancer therapy.
- A personalized paradigm in the treatment of platinum-resistant ovarian cancer - A cost utility analysis of genomic-based versus cytotoxic therapy.
- A perspective essay on the use of Ga3+ as a proxy for Fe3+ in bioinorganic model studies and its successful use for therapeutic purposes.
- A pharmacogenetic study of aldehyde oxidase I in patients treated with XK469.
- A phase 1 dose-escalation study of NEO-102 in patients with refractory colon and pancreatic cancer.
- A phase 1 study of PF-06840003, an oral indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 1 (IDO1) inhibitor in patients with recurrent malignant glioma.
- A phase 1B dose escalation trial of Scutellaria barbata (BZL101) for patients with metastatic breast cancer.
- A phase 1b dose-escalation/expansion study of BET inhibitor RO6870810 in patients with advanced multiple myeloma.
- A phase 2 study of carboplatin plus docetaxel in men with metastatic hormone-refractory prostate cancer who are refractory to docetaxel.
- A phase 3 trial of whole brain radiation therapy and stereotactic radiosurgery alone versus WBRT and SRS with temozolomide or erlotinib for non-small cell lung cancer and 1 to 3 brain metastases: Radiation Therapy Oncology Group 0320.
- A phase I study of oral BMS-275291, a novel nonhydroxamate sheddase-sparing matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor, in patients with advanced or metastatic cancer.
- A phase I study of panobinostat in pediatric patients with refractory solid tumors, including CNS tumors.
- A phase I study of single-agent perifosine for recurrent or refractory pediatric CNS and solid tumors.
- A phase I study to determine the safety and pharmacokinetics of intravenous administration of TAS-106 once per week for three consecutive weeks every 28 days in patients with solid tumors.
- A phase I trial of olanzapine (Zyprexa) for the prevention of delayed emesis in cancer patients: a Hoosier Oncology Group study.
- A phase I trial of recombinant human interleukin-1 beta (OCT-43) following high-dose chemotherapy and autologous bone marrow transplantation.
- A phase I trial of the CDK 4/6 inhibitor palbociclib in pediatric patients with progressive brain tumors: A Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium study (PBTC-042).
- A phase I trial of the HIV protease inhibitor nelfinavir in adults with solid tumors.
- A phase I/II trial of pazopanib in combination with lapatinib in adult patients with relapsed malignant glioma.
- A phase II evaluation of brivanib in the treatment of persistent or recurrent carcinoma of the cervix: An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group study.
- A phase II study of 2-methoxyestradiol (2ME2) NanoCrystal® dispersion (NCD) in patients with taxane-refractory, metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC).
- A phase II study of O6-benzylguanine and temozolomide in pediatric patients with recurrent or progressive high-grade gliomas and brainstem gliomas: a Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium study.
- A phase II study of dasatinib in patients with chemosensitive relapsed small cell lung cancer (Cancer and Leukemia Group B 30602).
- A phase II study of isoflavones, erlotinib, and gemcitabine in advanced pancreatic cancer.
- A phase II study of lapatinib monotherapy in chemotherapy-refractory HER2-positive and HER2-negative advanced or metastatic breast cancer.
- A phase II study of piritrexim in patients with advanced squamous head and neck cancer.
- A phase II study of sorafenib in malignant mesothelioma: results of Cancer and Leukemia Group B 30307.
- A phase II study of temozolomide vs. procarbazine in patients with glioblastoma multiforme at first relapse.
- A phase II study of the Ras-MAPK signaling pathway inhibitor TLN-4601 in patients with glioblastoma at first progression.
- A phase II study of the oral VEGF receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor vatalanib (PTK787/ZK222584) in myelodysplastic syndrome: Cancer and Leukemia Group B study 10105 (Alliance).
- A phase II study of trimetrexate therapy for metastatic colorectal carcinoma.
- A phase II, multicenter trial of rindopepimut (CDX-110) in newly diagnosed glioblastoma: the ACT III study.
- A phase III, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, study of iseganan for the reduction of stomatitis in patients receiving stomatotoxic chemotherapy.
- A phase Ib study of combined VEGFR and mTOR inhibition with vatalanib and everolimus in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma.
- A pilot Phase II trial of concurrent radiotherapy, chemotherapy, and hyperthermia for locally advanced cervical carcinoma.
- A pilot study of dose-intensified procarbazine, CCNU, vincristine for poor prognosis brain tumors utilizing fibronectin-assisted, retroviral-mediated modification of CD34+ peripheral blood cells with O6-methylguanine DNA methyltransferase.
- A pilot study of predictive markers of chemotherapy-related amenorrhea among premenopausal women with early stage breast cancer.
- A potential therapeutic application of SET/I2PP2A inhibitor OP449 for canine T-cell lymphoma.
- A precision oncology approach to the pharmacological targeting of mechanistic dependencies in neuroendocrine tumors.
- A predictive model for neutropenia associated with cancer chemotherapy.
- A prognostic index for natural killer cell lymphoma after non-anthracycline-based treatment: a multicentre, retrospective analysis.
- A proposed EGFR inhibitor dermatologic adverse event-specific grading scale from the MASCC skin toxicity study group.
- A prospective pathologic analysis using whole-mount sections of rectal cancer following preoperative combined modality therapy: implications for sphincter preservation.
- A prospective study of the epidemiology of adverse drug reactions in pediatric hematology and oncology patients.
- A prospective, open-label study of single-dose ciprofloxacin absorption after chemotherapy in patients with malignancy.
- A quantitative analysis of palliative care decisions in acute nonlymphocytic leukemia.
- A randomised, double blind, placebo controlled study of celecoxib, a selective cyclooxygenase 2 inhibitor, on duodenal polyposis in familial adenomatous polyposis.
- A randomized phase II study of PX-12, an inhibitor of thioredoxin in patients with advanced cancer of the pancreas following progression after a gemcitabine-containing combination.
- A randomized trial comparing immediate versus delayed treatment of anemia with once-weekly epoetin alfa in patients with non-small cell lung cancer scheduled to receive first-line chemotherapy.
- A randomized, crossover phase 1 study to assess the effects of formulation (capsule vs tablet) and meal consumption on the bioavailability of dovitinib (TKI258).
- A randomized, double-blind, phase II, exploratory trial evaluating the palliative benefit of either continuing pamidronate or switching to zoledronic acid in patients with high-risk bone metastases from breast cancer.
- A reappraisal of the results of stopping therapy in childhood leukemia.
- A retrospective analysis of cross-reacting cetuximab IgE antibody and its association with severe infusion reactions.
- A retrospective comparison of venetoclax alone or in combination with an anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody in R/R CLL.
- A review of VEGF/VEGFR-targeted therapeutics for recurrent glioblastoma.
- A review of chemotherapy trials for malignant mesothelioma.
- A review of relative dose intensity and survival in patients with metastatic solid tumors.
- A role for plasma cell targeting agents in immune tolerance induction in autoimmune disease and antibody responses to therapeutic proteins.
- A role for the copper transporter Ctr1 in the synergistic interaction between hyperthermia and cisplatin treatment.
- A single-arm, nonrandomized phase II trial of neoadjuvant gemcitabine and oxaliplatin in patients with resectable pancreas adenocarcinoma.
- A small-molecule inhibitor of isoprenylcysteine carboxyl methyltransferase with antitumor activity in cancer cells.
- A statin-regulated microRNA represses human c-Myc expression and function.
- A trial of outpatient chemotherapy for recurrent head and neck tumors.
- A unique type II topoisomerase mutant that is hypersensitive to a broad range of cleavage-inducing antitumor agents.
- A urologic oncology roundtable discussion: issues to consider in choosing treatment for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- AAL881, a novel small molecule inhibitor of RAF and vascular endothelial growth factor receptor activities, blocks the growth of malignant glioma.
- ABC Transporter Inhibition Plus Dexamethasone Enhances the Efficacy of Convection Enhanced Delivery in H3.3K27M Mutant Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma.
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria(®) Aggressive Nonmelanomatous Skin Cancer of the Head and Neck.
- ACR appropriateness criteria® adjuvant therapy for resected squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- ACR-ACNM-ASTRO-SNMMI Practice Parameter for the Performance of Therapy With Radium-223.
- AGA Technical Review on Systemic Therapies for Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- ARID1A-mutated ovarian cancers depend on HDAC6 activity.
- ASCO Value Framework Highlights the Relative Value of Treatment Options in Ovarian Cancer.
- ATP induces Ca(2+) signaling in human chondrons cultured in three-dimensional agarose films.
- Aberrant p53 staining does not predict cisplatin resistance in locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Ability of C-reactive protein to complement multiple prognostic classifiers in men with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer receiving docetaxel-based chemotherapy.
- Accuracy of left ventricular ejection fraction by contemporary multiple gated acquisition scanning in patients with cancer: comparison with cardiovascular magnetic resonance.
- Achieving the goals of effective, safe, and individualized cancer care.
- Acinar cell carcinoma of the pancreas: new genetic and treatment insights into a rare malignancy.
- Acquired thrombotic risk factors in the critical care setting.
- Acquisition of a side population fraction augments malignant phenotype in ovarian cancer.
- Activation of cyclophosphamide for in vitro testing of cell sensitivity.
- Activation of the PI3K/Akt pathway and chemotherapeutic resistance.
- Activation of the mTOR Pathway by Oxaliplatin in the Treatment of Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastasis.
- Active-specific immunization against melanoma: is the problem at the receiving end?
- Activities and accomplishments of the cancer and leukemia group B genitourinary committee.
- Activity of 9-dimethylaminomethyl-10-hydroxycamptothecin against pediatric and adult central nervous system tumor xenografts.
- Activity of SU11248, a multitargeted inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor and platelet-derived growth factor receptor, in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Activity of intrathecal 4-hydroperoxycyclophosphamide in a nude rat model of human neoplastic meningitis.
- Activity of single-agent bevacizumab in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma previously treated with vascular endothelial growth factor tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
- Acute graft-vs-host disease: pathobiology and management.
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia presenting as bilateral serous macular detachments.
- Acute myeloid leukemia clinical practice guidelines in oncology.
- Acyl derivatives of demethylpenclomedine, an antitumor-active, non-neurotoxic metabolites of penclomedine.
- Adding pharmacogenetics information to drug labels: lessons learned.
- Addition of bevacizumab to irinotecan- and oxaliplatin-based preoperative chemotherapy regimens does not increase morbidity after resection of colorectal liver metastases.
- Addition of rituximab to chemotherapy overcomes the negative prognostic impact of cyclin E expression in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Addressing Resistance to Targeted Therapies in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
- Adherence to Oral Anticancer Therapeutics in the Gynecologic Oncology Population.
- Adherence to antiemetic guidelines in patients with malignant glioma: a quality improvement project to translate evidence into practice.
- Adjunctive adjuvant or neoadjuvant chemotherapy for locally advanced bladder cancer: a critical appraisal of the present status.
- Adjunctive agents in systemic chemotherapy.
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy After Lobectomy for T1-2N0 Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Are the Guidelines Supported?
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy Does Not Confer Superior Survival in Patients With Atypical Carcinoid Tumors.
- Adjuvant Sunitinib in High-Risk Renal-Cell Carcinoma after Nephrectomy.
- Adjuvant Therapy for Patients With Early Large Cell Lung Neuroendocrine Cancer: A National Analysis.
- Adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer in older women: emerging evidence to aid in decision making.
- Adjuvant chemotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer.
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in nonmetastatic osteosarcoma: a Southwest Oncology Group Study.
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in primary treatment of osteogenic sarcoma. A Southwest Oncology Group study.
- Adjuvant chemotherapy prior to postoperative concurrent chemoradiotherapy for locoregionally advanced head and neck cancer.
- Adjuvant high-dose interferon therapy for high-risk melanoma.
- Adjuvant imatinib mesylate after resection of localised, primary gastrointestinal stromal tumour: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Adjuvant radiation therapy, androgen deprivation, and docetaxel for high-risk prostate cancer postprostatectomy: Results of NRG Oncology/RTOG study 0621.
- Adjuvant sunitinib in patients with high-risk renal cell carcinoma: safety, therapy management, and patient-reported outcomes in the S-TRAC trial.
- Adjuvant therapy with intraperitoneal chromic phosphate (32P) in women with early ovarian carcinoma after comprehensive surgical staging.
- Adjuvant vemurafenib in resected, BRAFV600 mutation-positive melanoma (BRIM8): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicentre, phase 3 trial.
- Administration of antineoplastic drugs and fecundity in female nurses.
- Adoption of single agent anticancer therapy for advanced hepatocellular carcinoma and impact of facility type, insurance status, and income on survival: Analysis of the national cancer database 2004-2014.
- Adoptive cell therapy for patients with metastatic melanoma: evaluation of intensive myeloablative chemoradiation preparative regimens.
- Adrenergic Stimulation of DUSP1 Impairs Chemotherapy Response in Ovarian Cancer.
- Adult recipients of umbilical cord blood transplants after nonmyeloablative preparative regimens.
- Advance Care Planning Claims and Health Care Utilization Among Seriously Ill Patients Near the End of Life.
- Advances in the treatment of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: An overview of the current and future therapeutic landscape for clinicians.
- Advances in the treatment of malignant gliomas.
- Adverse event load, onset, and maximum grade: A novel method of reporting adverse events in cancer clinical trials.
- Agents under investigation for the treatment and prevention of neutropenia.
- Aggresome disruption: a novel strategy to enhance bortezomib-induced apoptosis in pancreatic cancer cells.
- Aging and cancer.
- Alemtuzumab in relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia and prolymphocytic leukemia.
- All-trans retinoic acids induce differentiation and sensitize a radioresistant breast cancer cells to chemotherapy.
- Allelic variants of the human glutathione S-transferase P1 gene confer differential cytoprotection against anticancer agents in Escherichia coli.
- Allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation compared to chemotherapy consolidation in older acute myeloid leukemia (AML) patients 60-75 years in first complete remission (CR1): an alliance (A151509), SWOG, ECOG-ACRIN, and CIBMTR study.
- Allosteric inhibitor of β-catenin selectively targets oncogenic Wnt signaling in colon cancer.
- Alpha-glycosylceramides enhance the antitumor cytotoxicity of hepatic lymphocytes obtained from cancer patients by activating CD3-CD56+ NK cells in vitro.
- Alterations in L-selectin expression and elastase activity in neutrophils from patients receiving granulocyte colony-stimulating factor alone or in conjunction with high-dose chemotherapy with autologous bone marrow transplantation.
- Altered interaction of Cis-dichlorodiammineplatinum(II)--modified alpha 2-macroglobulin (alpha 2M) with the low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein/alpha 2M receptor but not the alpha 2M signaling receptor.
- Amelioration of the cytotoxic effects of chemotherapeutic agents by grape seed proanthocyanidin extract.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology guidance statement: the cost of cancer care.
- Amino derivatives of indole as potent inhibitors of isoprenylcysteine carboxyl methyltransferase.
- Amsterdam International Consensus Meeting: tumor response scoring in the pathology assessment of resected pancreatic cancer after neoadjuvant therapy.
- An EGFRvIII-targeted bispecific T-cell engager overcomes limitations of the standard of care for glioblastoma.
- An Open Label Phase Ib Dose Escalation Study of TRC105 (Anti-Endoglin Antibody) with Axitinib in Patients with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma.
- An accelerated pathway for targeted cancer therapies.
- An antitumor drug-induced topoisomerase cleavage complex blocks a bacteriophage T4 replication fork in vivo.
- An automated method for nonparametric kinetic analysis of clinical DCE-MRI data: application to glioblastoma treated with bevacizumab.
- An efficient multiple-exposure analysis of the toxicity of crisnatol, a DNA intercalator in phase II clinical trials.
- An improved isoprenylcysteine carboxylmethyltransferase inhibitor induces cancer cell death and attenuates tumor growth in vivo.
- An in vitro assay procedure to test chemotherapeutic drugs on cells from human solid tumors.
- An in vivo platform for translational drug development in pancreatic cancer.
- An integrated approach to the prediction of chemotherapeutic response in patients with breast cancer.
- An integrated genomic-based approach to individualized treatment of patients with advanced-stage ovarian cancer.
- An integration of complementary strategies for gene-expression analysis to reveal novel therapeutic opportunities for breast cancer.
- An integrative approach identified genes associated with drug response in gastric cancer.
- An open-label clinical trial evaluating safety and pharmacokinetics of two dosing schedules of panitumumab in patients with solid tumors.
- An open-label study to determine the maximum tolerated dose of the multitargeted tyrosine kinase inhibitor CEP-11981 in patients with advanced cancer.
- An open-label, multicenter study of polyethylene glycol-L-asparaginase for the treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- An unusual presentation of chronic myelogenous leukemia: a review of isolated central nervous system relapse.
- Analysis of FasL and TRAIL induced apoptosis pathways in glioma cells.
- Analysis of age, estimated creatinine clearance and pretreatment hematologic parameters as predictors of fludarabine toxicity in patients treated for chronic lymphocytic leukemia: a CALGB (9011) coordinated intergroup study.
- Analysis of multi-arm tumor growth trials in xenograft animals using phase change adaptive piecewise quadratic models.
- Anatomical and physiological basis for the allometric scaling of cisplatin clearance in dogs.
- Androgen Receptor Splice Variant, AR-V7, as a Biomarker of Resistance to Androgen Axis-Targeted Therapies in Advanced Prostate Cancer.
- Androgen decline and survival during docetaxel therapy in metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).
- Anemia and lung cancer.
- Anemia is associated with decreased survival and increased locoregional failure in patients with locally advanced head and neck carcinoma: a secondary analysis of RTOG 85-27.
- Angiokines Associated with Targeted Therapy Outcomes in Patients with Non-Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma.
- Angiosarcoma of the eyelid: a clinicopathologic comparison between isolated unilateral tumors and tumors demonstrating extrapalpebral involvement.
- Angiostatin binds ATP synthase on the surface of human endothelial cells.
- Anterior rectal wall gastrointestinal stromal tumor presenting clinically as prostatic mass.
- Anthracenedione activation by NADPH-cytochrome P-450 reductase; comparison with anthracyclines.
- Anthracenedione antineoplastic agent effects on drug metabolism in vitro and in vivo: relationship between structure and mechanism of inhibition.
- Anti-CD22 ligand-blocking antibody HB22.7 has independent lymphomacidal properties and augments the efficacy of 90Y-DOTA-peptide-Lym-1 in lymphoma xenografts.
- Anti-GD2 antibody with GM-CSF, interleukin-2, and isotretinoin for neuroblastoma.
- Anti-angiogenic therapy for high-grade glioma.
- Anti-angiogenic therapy in renal cell cancer.
- Anti-epidermal growth factor receptor therapy for glioblastoma in adults.
- Anti-tumor activity of a novel monoclonal antibody, NPC-1C, optimized for recognition of tumor antigen MUC5AC variant in preclinical models.
- Antiadenovirus Antibodies Predict Response Durability to Nadofaragene Firadenovec Therapy in BCG-unresponsive Non-muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer: Secondary Analysis of a Phase 3 Clinical Trial.
- Antiangiogenic action of redox-modulating Mn(III) meso-tetrakis(N-ethylpyridinium-2-yl)porphyrin, MnTE-2-PyP(5+), via suppression of oxidative stress in a mouse model of breast tumor.
- Antiangiogenic therapies in epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Antiangiogenic therapy for high-grade glioma.
- Antibiotic and antimalarial quinones from fungus-growing ant-associated Pseudonocardia sp.
- Anticancer therapeutic potential of Mn porphyrin/ascorbate system.
- Anticholinergic Drug Burden in Noncancer Versus Cancer Patients Near the End of Life.
- Anticolon cancer activity of largazole, a marine-derived tunable histone deacetylase inhibitor.
- Antiemetics: American Society of Clinical Oncology clinical practice guideline update.
- Antifungal activities of antineoplastic agents: Saccharomyces cerevisiae as a model system to study drug action.
- Antihelminth compound niclosamide downregulates Wnt signaling and elicits antitumor responses in tumors with activating APC mutations.
- Antimitotic and cytotoxic effects of theophylline in MDA-MB-231 human breast cancer cells.
- Antineoplastic activity of a series of boron analogues of alpha-amino acids.
- Antineoplastic activity of tetrakis-mu-(trimethylamine-boranecarboxylato)-bis (trimethylamine-carboxyborane)dicopper (II) in Ehrlich ascites carcinoma.
- Antineoplastic drug exposure in an ambulatory setting: a pilot study.
- Antineoplastic drug screening.
- Antiproliferative effects of cyclocreatine on human prostatic carcinoma cells.
- Antitumor Activity of a Mitochondrial-Targeted HSP90 Inhibitor in Gliomas.
- Antitumor Agents. 152. In Vitro Inhibitory Activity of Etoposide Derivative NPF Against Human Tumor Cell Lines and a Study of its Conformation by X-Ray Crystallography, Molecular Modeling, and NMR Spectroscopy
- Antitumor Agents. 154. Cytotoxic and Antimitotic Flavonols from Polanisia dodecandra
- Antitumor activity of creatine analogs produced by alterations in pancreatic hormones and glucose metabolism.
- Antitumor agents. 139. Synthesis and biological evaluation of thiocolchicine analogs 5,6-dihydro-6(S)-(acyloxy)- and 5,6-dihydro-6(S)-[(aroyloxy)methyl]-1,2,3-trimethoxy-9-(methylthio)-8H- cyclohepta[a]naphthalen-8-ones as novel cytotoxic and antimitotic agents.
- Antitumor agents. 172. Synthesis and biological evaluation of novel deacetamidothiocolchicin-7-ols and ester analogs as antitubulin agents.
- Antitumor agents. Part 215: antitubulin effects of cytotoxic B-ring modified allocolchicinoids.
- Antitumor and Antiangiogenic Effects of Aspirin-PC in Ovarian Cancer.
- Aplastic anaemia as an autoimmune complication of thymoma.
- Apoptosis induction by p38 MAPK inhibitor in human colon cancer cells.
- Apoptosis signaling and BCL-2 pathways provide opportunities for novel targeted therapeutic strategies in hematologic malignances.
- Application of in vivo and in vitro pharmacokinetics for physiologically relevant drug exposure in a human tumor clonogenic cell assay.
- Application of oligonucleotide microarrays to assess the biological effects of neoadjuvant imatinib mesylate treatment for localized prostate cancer.
- Applications of monoclonal antibodies in the diagnosis and treatment of primary brain tumors.
- Approach to evaluation of fever in ambulatory cancer patients receiving chemotherapy: A systematic review.
- Appropriate Use of Antiemetics to Prevent Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting.
- Appropriate chemotherapy dosing for obese adult patients with cancer: American Society of Clinical Oncology clinical practice guideline.
- Aptamer applications for targeted cancer therapy.
- Are chemotherapy patients' HRQoL importance weights consistent with linear scoring rules? A stated-choice approach.
- Are there clinical benefits with early erythropoietic intervention for chemotherapy-induced anemia? A systematic review.
- Aromatase inhibitor-associated bone and musculoskeletal effects: new evidence defining etiology and strategies for management.
- Arsenic trioxide in recurrent urothelial cancer: a cancer and leukemia group B phase II trial (CALGB 99903).
- Arsenic trioxide synergizes with everolimus (Rad001) to induce cytotoxicity of ovarian cancer cells through increased autophagy and apoptosis.
- Arterial spin labeling blood flow magnetic resonance imaging for the characterization of metastatic renal cell carcinoma(1).
- Arterial thromboembolic events in patients with metastatic carcinoma treated with chemotherapy and bevacizumab.
- Ascites Increases Expression/Function of Multidrug Resistance Proteins in Ovarian Cancer Cells.
- Assessing the Financial Burden Associated With Treatment Options for Resectable Pancreatic Cancer.
- Assessment of Capecitabine and Bevacizumab With or Without Atezolizumab for the Treatment of Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Assessment of advanced gastric cancer management in the United States.
- Assessment of myeloma maintenance regimen of prednisone. Adriamycin, imuran, and vincristine in a murine plasmacytoma model.
- Assessment of objective responses using volumetric evaluation in advanced thymic malignancies and metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
- Association Between New Unconfirmed Bone Lesions and Outcomes in Men With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Treated With Enzalutamide: Secondary Analysis of the PREVAIL and AFFIRM Randomized Clinical Trials.
- Association Between RECIST Changes and Survival in Patients with Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Receiving Docetaxel.
- Association Between Use of the 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assay and Receipt of Chemotherapy Among Medicare Beneficiaries With Early-Stage Breast Cancer, 2005-2009.
- Association between Tunneled Pleural Catheter Use and Infection in Patients Immunosuppressed from Antineoplastic Therapy. A Multicenter Study.
- Association between cognitive impairment and oral anticancer agent use in older patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Association between the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003 and patient wait times and travel distance for chemotherapy.
- Association of CASP7 polymorphisms and survival of patients with non-small cell lung cancer with platinum-based chemotherapy treatment.
- Association of Low Nodal Positivity Rate Among Patients With ERBB2-Positive or Triple-Negative Breast Cancer and Breast Pathologic Complete Response to Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy.
- Association of a Bundled-Payment Program With Cost and Outcomes in Full-Cycle Breast Cancer Care.
- Association of k-ras, b-raf, and p53 status with the treatment effect of bevacizumab.
- Atezolizumab: A PD-L1-Blocking Antibody for Bladder Cancer.
- Audit of Data Sharing by Pharmaceutical Companies for Anticancer Medicines Approved by the US Food and Drug Administration.
- Autoantibodies against the cell surface-associated chaperone GRP78 stimulate tumor growth via tissue factor.
- Avoidable Acute Care Use Associated with Nausea and Vomiting Among Patients Receiving Highly Emetogenic Chemotherapy or Oxaliplatin.
- BACPTDP: a water-soluble camptothecin pro-drug with enhanced activity in hypoxic/acidic tumors.
- BAD phosphorylation determines ovarian cancer chemosensitivity and patient survival.
- BET Inhibition Enhances the Antileukemic Activity of Low-dose Venetoclax in Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- BET Inhibitors Target the SCLC-N Subtype of Small-Cell Lung Cancer by Blocking NEUROD1 Transactivation.
- BET bromodomain inhibition of MYC-amplified medulloblastoma.
- BIM deletion polymorphism profiling complements prognostic values of risk scores in imatinib-treated Asian chronic myeloid leukemia patients.
- BKCa channel inhibitor modulates the tumorigenic ability of hormone-independent breast cancer cells via the Wnt pathway.
- BRAF in melanoma: current strategies and future directions.
- Bacteriophage T4 mutants hypersensitive to an antitumor agent that induces topoisomerase-DNA cleavage complexes.
- Bacteriophage T4, a model system for understanding the mechanism of type II topoisomerase inhibitors.
- Balancing the benefits and costs of colony-stimulating factors: a current perspective.
- Baseline cardiovascular risk assessment in cancer patients scheduled to receive cardiotoxic cancer therapies: a position statement and new risk assessment tools from the Cardio-Oncology Study Group of the Heart Failure Association of the European Society of Cardiology in collaboration with the International Cardio-Oncology Society.
- Benefits and risks of using erythropoiesis-stimulating agents (ESAs) in lung cancer patients: study-level and patient-level meta-analyses.
- Bevacizumab for patients with metastatic renal cancer: an update.
- Bevacizumab for the treatment of high-grade glioma: an update after phase III trials.
- Bevacizumab, irinotecan, temozolomide, tyrosine kinase inhibition, and MEK inhibition are effective against pleomorphic xanthoastrocytoma regardless of V600E status.
- Bevacizumab-induced alterations in vascular permeability and drug delivery: a novel approach to augment regional chemotherapy for in-transit melanoma.
- Beyond 5-fluorouracil: the emerging role of newer chemotherapeutics and targeted agents with radiation therapy.
- Beyond taxanes: a review of novel agents that target mitotic tubulin and microtubules, kinases, and kinesins.
- Bilateral panocular involvement with mantle-cell lymphoma.
- Biodistribution of O6-benzylguanine and its effectiveness against human brain tumor xenografts when given in polyethylene glycol or cremophor-EL.
- Biologic determinants of tumor recurrence in stage II colon cancer: validation study of the 12-gene recurrence score in cancer and leukemia group B (CALGB) 9581.
- Biologic effects of platelet-derived growth factor receptor α blockade in uterine cancer.
- Biological Subtype Predicts Risk of Locoregional Recurrence After Mastectomy and Impact of Postmastectomy Radiation in a Large National Database.
- Biological evaluation of ring- and side-chain-substituted m-iodobenzylguanidine analogues.
- Biological predictors of chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy (CIPN): MASCC neurological complications working group overview.
- Biomarker modulation following short-term vorinostat in women with newly diagnosed primary breast cancer.
- Biomarkers in the management and treatment of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Biosimilars: are they ready for primetime in the United States?
- Bis(alkylamino)anthracenedione antineoplastic agent metabolic activation by NADPH-cytochrome P-450 reductase and NADH dehydrogenase: diminished activity relative to anthracyclines.
- Bladder cancer: chemohyperthermia for bladder cancer--clinically effective?
- Blood utilization and hemoglobin levels in cancer patients after label and coverage changes for erythropoiesis-stimulating agents.
- Blood-based biomarkers of SU11248 activity and clinical outcome in patients with metastatic imatinib-resistant gastrointestinal stromal tumor.
- Blood-based markers of efficacy and resistance to cetuximab treatment in metastatic colorectal cancer: results from CALGB 80203 (Alliance).
- Blood-brain barrier-penetrating amphiphilic polymer nanoparticles deliver docetaxel for the treatment of brain metastases of triple negative breast cancer.
- Body Mass Index Is Prognostic in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: Pooled Analysis of Patients From First-Line Clinical Trials in the ARCAD Database.
- Bone marrow B cell precursor number after allogeneic stem cell transplantation and GVHD development.
- Bortezomib for effective treatment of a child with refractory autoimmune hemolytic anemia post allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant.
- Bortezomib in the rapid reduction of high sustained antibody titers in disorders treated with therapeutic protein: lessons learned from Pompe disease.
- Bortezomib inhibits PKR-like endoplasmic reticulum (ER) kinase and induces apoptosis via ER stress in human pancreatic cancer cells.
- Bottom up design of nanoparticles for anti-cancer diapeutics: "put the drug in the cancer's food".
- Brain metastases in breast cancer.
- Brain tumor cell lines resistant to O6-benzylguanine/1,3-bis(2-chloroethyl)-1-nitrosourea chemotherapy have O6-alkylguanine-DNA alkyltransferase mutations.
- Brain tumors in mice are susceptible to blockade of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) with the oral, specific, EGFR-tyrosine kinase inhibitor ZD1839 (iressa).
- Breast cancer and aging. Clinical interactions.
- Breast cancer brain metastases: evidence for neuronal-like adaptation in a 'breast-to-brain' transition?
- Breast cancer in the elderly. Current patterns of care.
- Breast cancer oral anti-cancer medication adherence: a systematic review of psychosocial motivators and barriers.
- CALGB 150905 (Alliance): rituximab broadens the antilymphoma response by activating unlicensed NK cells.
- CALGB 80403 (Alliance)/E1206: A Randomized Phase II Study of Three Chemotherapy Regimens Plus Cetuximab in Metastatic Esophageal and Gastroesophageal Junction Cancers.
- CCI-779 inhibits cell-cycle G2-M progression and invasion of castration-resistant prostate cancer via attenuation of UBE2C transcription and mRNA stability.
- CD30 expression defines a novel subgroup of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with favorable prognosis and distinct gene expression signature: a report from the International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program Study.
- CDK4/6 Therapeutic Intervention and Viable Alternative to Taxanes in CRPC.
- CDK4/6 inhibitors in breast cancer.
- CE: Original Research: Antineoplastic Drug Administration by Pregnant and Nonpregnant Nurses: An Exploration of the Use of Protective Gloves and Gowns.
- CNS prophylaxis in acute lymphoblastic leukemia: comparison of two methods a Southwest Oncology Group study.
- COVID-19 vaccines for patients with cancer: benefits likely outweigh risks.
- CPG-7909 (PF-3512676, ProMune): toll-like receptor-9 agonist in cancer therapy.
- CSPG4 protein as a new target for the antibody-based immunotherapy of triple-negative breast cancer.
- Cabozantinib Versus Sunitinib As Initial Targeted Therapy for Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma of Poor or Intermediate Risk: The Alliance A031203 CABOSUN Trial.
- Cabozantinib in advanced non-clear-cell renal cell carcinoma: a multicentre, retrospective, cohort study.
- Cabozantinib in genitourinary malignancies.
- Cabozantinib versus sunitinib as initial therapy for metastatic renal cell carcinoma of intermediate or poor risk (Alliance A031203 CABOSUN randomised trial): Progression-free survival by independent review and overall survival update.
- Call for Greater Adoption of Recommended Standards during Cancer Drug Development to Improve Cancer Care with CKD.
- Campath-1H use in pediatric renal transplantation.
- Can RECIST response predict success in phase 3 trials in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer?
- Can we maximize both value and quality in gynecologic cancer care? A work in progress.
- Canadian Cancer Trials Group IND197: a phase II study of foretinib in patients with estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor, and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative recurrent or metastatic breast cancer.
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society Guidelines for Evaluation and Management of Cardiovascular Complications of Cancer Therapy.
- Cancer Therapy-associated Lymphoproliferative Disorders: An Under-recognized Type of Immunodeficiency-associated Lymphoproliferative Disorder.
- Cancer and Leukemia Group B/Southwest Oncology Group trial 80405: a phase III trial of chemotherapy and biologics for patients with untreated advanced colorectal adenocarcinoma.
- Cancer and leukemia group B gastrointestinal cancer committee.
- Cancer chemotherapy in older adults. A tolerability perspective.
- Cancer pharmacogenomics and pharmacoepidemiology: setting a research agenda to accelerate translation.
- Cancer therapy-induced autonomic dysfunction in early breast cancer: implications for aerobic exercise training.
- Cancer therapy-induced cardiac toxicity in early breast cancer: addressing the unresolved issues.
- Cancer therapy-related complications in the bowel and mesentery: an imaging perspective.
- Cancer- and chemotherapy-induced anemia.
- Cancer- and chemotherapy-induced anemia.
- Cancer-related fatigue.
- Cancer. A radical approach to treatment.
- Carboplatin is effective therapy for young children with progressive optic pathway tumors: a Pediatric Oncology Group phase II study.
- Carcinoid tumors of the gastrointestinal tract. A review and the Duke University institutional overview.
- Cardiac evaluation of mitoxantrone.
- Cardiac perfusion changes in patients treated for breast cancer with radiation therapy and doxorubicin: preliminary results.
- Cardiac tamponade complicating trimodal therapy for malignant mesothelioma.
- Cardio-oncology care in the era of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic: An International Cardio-Oncology Society (ICOS) statement.
- Cardio-oncology in clinical studies and real life.
- Cardiotoxicity From Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-2 (HER2) Targeted Therapies.
- Cardiotoxicity of anticancer treatments: Epidemiology, detection, and management.
- Cardiovascular Toxicity of Novel HER2-Targeted Therapies in the Treatment of Breast Cancer.
- Cardiovascular risk factors in adult survivors of pediatric cancer--a report from the childhood cancer survivor study.
- Caring for survivors of childhood cancer: it takes a village.
- Carnitine plasma levels and fatigue in children/adolescents receiving cisplatin, ifosfamide, or doxorubicin.
- Cartilage tumours and bone development: molecular pathology and possible therapeutic targets.
- Cell cycle studies of cyclocreatine, a new anticancer agent.
- Cell cycle-independent death of prostate adenocarcinoma is induced by the trk tyrosine kinase inhibitor CEP-751 (KT6587).
- Cell signaling modifiers in prostate cancer.
- Cellular and molecular studies in brain and nervous system oncology.
- Cellular senescence: from anti-cancer weapon to anti-aging target.
- Cellular targeting in autoimmunity.
- Ceramide mediates nanovesicle shedding and cell death in response to phosphatidylinositol ether lipid analogs and perifosine.
- Cetuximab-induced anaphylaxis and IgE specific for galactose-alpha-1,3-galactose.
- Challenges after curative treatment for childhood cancer and long-term follow up of survivors.
- Changes in alkaline phosphatase levels in patients with prostate cancer receiving degarelix or leuprolide: results from a 12-month, comparative, phase III study.
- Characteristics and correlates of fatigue after adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer.
- Characterization and initial demonstration of in vivo efficacy of a novel heat-activated metalloenediyne anti-cancer agent.
- Characterization of a new model of human prostatic cancer: the multicellular tumor spheroid.
- Characterization of an oxaliplatin sensitivity predictor in a preclinical murine model of colorectal cancer.
- Characterization of circulating T cells specific for tumor-associated antigens in melanoma patients.
- Characterization of the cytotoxic activities of novel analogues of the antitumor agent, lavendamycin.
- Chemical structure of carbamoylating groups and their relationship to bone marrow toxicity and antiglioma activity of bifunctionally alkylating and carbamoylating nitrosoureas.
- Chemistry. Nanomaterials for drug delivery.
- Chemoimmunotherapy versus chemotherapy for metastatic malignant melanoma.
- Chemoprevention of pancreatic cancer: ready for the clinic?
- Chemotherapeutic and biologic agents as radiosensitizers in rectal cancer.
- Chemotherapy Use, Performance Status, and Quality of Life at the End of Life.
- Chemotherapy With or Without Maintenance Sunitinib for Untreated Extensive-Stage Small-Cell Lung Cancer: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase II Study-CALGB 30504 (Alliance).
- Chemotherapy administration for ovarian cancer by gynecologic oncologists and medical oncologists.
- Chemotherapy and high dose radiotherapy followed by resection for locally advanced nonsmall cell lung cancers.
- Chemotherapy and novel therapeutic approaches in malignant glioma.
- Chemotherapy and radiation of anal canal cancer: the first approach.
- Chemotherapy and radiation therapy of human medulloblastoma in athymic nude mice.
- Chemotherapy and the bone marrow stroma.
- Chemotherapy characteristics are important predictors of primary prophylactic CSF administration in older patients with breast cancer.
- Chemotherapy discontinuation processes in a gynecologic oncology population.
- Chemotherapy dose intensity and quality cancer care.
- Chemotherapy enriches for an invasive triple-negative breast tumor cell subpopulation expressing a precursor form of N-cadherin on the cell surface.
- Chemotherapy experts.
- Chemotherapy for advanced prostate cancer: results of new clinical trials and future studies.
- Chemotherapy for pilocytic astrocytomas.
- Chemotherapy in malignant pleural mesothelioma. A review.
- Chemotherapy is useful in the treatment of gliomas. Discussant.
- Chemotherapy of brain tumors.
- Chemotherapy-Induced Depletion of OCT4-Positive Cancer Stem Cells in a Mouse Model of Malignant Testicular Cancer.
- Chemotherapy-induced alopecia: psychosocial impact and therapeutic approaches.
- Chemotherapy-induced emergencies.
- Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.
- Chemotherapy-induced neutropenia: risks, consequences, and new directions for its management.
- Chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy (CIPN) and its treatment: an NIH Collaboratory study of claims data.
- Chemotherapy-induced splenic volume increase is independently associated with major complications after hepatic resection for metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Chemotherapy-related cognitive impairment in older patients with cancer.
- Children's coping strategies for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia, Version 1.2014.
- Chronic cisplatin treatment promotes enhanced damage repair and tumor progression in a mouse model of lung cancer.
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia, version 1.2015.
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia.
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia.
- Cilengitide (EMD 121974, NSC 707544) in asymptomatic metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer patients: a randomized phase II trial by the prostate cancer clinical trials consortium.
- Cilengitide with metronomic temozolomide, procarbazine, and standard radiotherapy in patients with glioblastoma and unmethylated MGMT gene promoter in ExCentric, an open-label phase II trial.
- Circulating D-dimer levels are better predictors of overall survival and disease progression than carcinoembryonic antigen levels in patients with metastatic colorectal carcinoma.
- Circulating mutational portrait of cancer: manifestation of aggressive clonal events in both early and late stages.
- Circulating tumor cell-derived organoids: Current challenges and promises in medical research and precision medicine.
- Circulating tumor cells in HER-2 positive metastatic breast cancer patients treated with trastuzumab and chemotherapy.
- Cisplatin but not BCNU inhibits urokinase-type plasminogen activator levels in human glioblastoma cell lines in vitro.
- Cisplatin, BCNU, cyclophosphamide, and prednisone in multiple myeloma.
- Citrullination of histone H3 drives IL-6 production by bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells in MGUS and multiple myeloma.
- Clinical Approach to Cardiovascular Toxicity of Oral Antineoplastic Agents: JACC State-of-the-Art Review.
- Clinical Trial Participants With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma Differ From Patients Treated in Real-World Practice.
- Clinical Trials of Systemic Chemotherapy for Resectable Pancreatic Cancer: A Review.
- Clinical activity of abiraterone acetate in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer progressing after enzalutamide.
- Clinical and in vitro studies of imatinib in advanced carcinoid tumors.
- Clinical benefits of pegylated proteins in oncology.
- Clinical characteristics and outcomes in biclonal gammopathies.
- Clinical endpoints for drug development in prostate cancer.
- Clinical evaluation of ZD6474, an orally active inhibitor of VEGF and EGF receptor signaling, in patients with solid, malignant tumors.
- Clinical outcomes and survival surrogacy studies of prostate-specific antigen declines following enzalutamide in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer previously treated with docetaxel.
- Clinical pharmacology of an atrasentan and docetaxel regimen in men with hormone-refractory prostate cancer.
- Clinical research in pancreatic cancer: the Radiation Therapy Oncology Group trials.
- Clinical results in cachexia therapeutics.
- Clinical roundtable monograph: CD30 in lymphoma: its role in biology, diagnostic testing, and targeted therapy.
- Clinical roundtable monograph: new and emerging treatments for advanced prostate cancer.
- Clinical spectrum and prognosis of follicular lymphoma with blastoid transformation: case series and a review of the literature.
- Clinical studies of angiogenesis inhibitors: the University of Texas MD Anderson Center Trial of Human Endostatin.
- Clinical trials data collection: when less is more.
- Clinical uses of pegylated pharmaceuticals in oncology.
- Clinical utility of a patient-specific algorithm for simulating intracerebral drug infusions.
- Clofarabine and busulfan conditioning facilitates engraftment and provides significant antitumor activity in nonremission hematologic malignancies.
- Co-clinical trials demonstrate superiority of crizotinib to chemotherapy in ALK-rearranged non-small cell lung cancer and predict strategies to overcome resistance.
- Coactivation of liver receptor homologue-1 by peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma coactivator-1alpha on aromatase promoter II and its inhibition by activated retinoid X receptor suggest a novel target for breast-specific antiestrogen therapy.
- Cobimetinib Plus Vemurafenib in Patients With Colorectal Cancer With BRAF Mutations: Results From the Targeted Agent and Profiling Utilization Registry (TAPUR) Study.
- Cognitive function during and six months following chemotherapy for front-line treatment of ovarian, primary peritoneal or fallopian tube cancer: An NRG oncology/gynecologic oncology group study.
- Cognitive functioning in cancer patients: effect of previous treatment.
- Cognitive interviewing of the US National Cancer Institute's Patient-Reported Outcomes version of the Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (PRO-CTCAE).
- Colon cancer, version 3.2014.
- Colony-stimulating factors for chemotherapy-induced febrile neutropenia: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Colorectal cancer models for novel drug discovery.
- Combination chemotherapy and adriamycin in patients with advanced breast cancer. A Southwest Oncology Group study.
- Combination chemotherapy with intermittent 1-3-bis(2-chloroethyl)1-nitrosourea (BCNU), cyclophosphamide, and prednisone for multiple myeloma.
- Combination of Rad001 (everolimus) and propachlor synergistically induces apoptosis through enhanced autophagy in prostate cancer cells.
- Combination of flavor enhancement and chemosensory education improves nutritional status in older cancer patients.
- Combined effect of chemopreventive agent N-(4-hydroxyphenyl) retinamide (4-HPR) and gamma-radiation on bladder cancer cell lines.
- Combined modality therapy for advanced, diffuse lymphocytic and histiocytic lymphomas.
- Combined modality treatment for rectal cancer.
- Combined-modality therapy for rectal cancer: future prospects.
- Combining cancer vaccines with chemotherapy.
- Combining precision radiotherapy with molecular targeting and immunomodulatory agents: a guideline by the American Society for Radiation Oncology.
- Commentary: rectal cancer an evolution of treatment.
- Commentary: tackling the challenges of developing targeted therapies for cancer.
- Commentary: targeting myelodysplastic syndromes.
- Common variation at 6p21.31 (BAK1) influences the risk of chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Comorbidity, chemotherapy toxicity, and outcomes among older women receiving adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer on a clinical trial: CALGB 49907 and CALGB 361004 (alliance).
- Comparative effectiveness of second-line targeted therapies for metastatic renal cell carcinoma: synthesis of findings from two multi-practice chart reviews in the United States.
- Comparative effectiveness research in cancer genomics and precision medicine: current landscape and future prospects.
- Comparative outcomes of everolimus, temsirolimus and sorafenib as second targeted therapies for metastatic renal cell carcinoma: a US medical record review.
- Comparative trials of chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation in acute nonlymphocytic leukemia.
- Comparing an experimental agent to a standard agent: relative merits of a one-arm or randomized two-arm Phase II design.
- Comparison of Patient- and Practitioner-Reported Toxic Effects Associated With Chemoradiotherapy for Head and Neck Cancer.
- Comparison of pegfilgrastim with filgrastim on febrile neutropenia, grade IV neutropenia and bone pain: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Comparison of weekly versus triweekly cisplatin delivered concurrently with radiation therapy in patients with locally advanced nasopharyngeal cancer: A multicenter randomized phase II trial (KCSG-HN10-02).
- Compatibility and stability of bryostatin 1 in infusion devices.
- Competition of hydrophobic peptides, cytotoxic drugs, and chemosensitizers on a common P-glycoprotein pharmacophore as revealed by its ATPase activity.
- Complete hematologic and cytogenetic response to 2-amino-9-beta-D-arabinosyl-6-methoxy-9H-guanine in a patient with chronic myelogenous leukemia in T-cell blastic phase: a case report and review of the literature.
- Complete remission seven years after treatment for metastatic malignant melanoma.
- Composite grading algorithm for the National Cancer Institute's Patient-Reported Outcomes version of the Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (PRO-CTCAE).
- Compound GW506U78 in refractory hematologic malignancies: relationship between cellular pharmacokinetics and clinical response.
- Comprehensive genomic profiling of relapsed and metastatic adenoid cystic carcinomas by next-generation sequencing reveals potential new routes to targeted therapies.
- Concept of histone deacetylases in cancer: Reflections on esophageal carcinogenesis and treatment.
- Concurrent chemoradiotherapy for locally advanced, nonmetastatic, squamous carcinoma of the head and neck: consensus, controversy, and conundrum.
- Concurrent chemoradiotherapy in resected extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.
- Concurrent classical Hodgkin lymphoma and plasmablastic lymphoma in a patient with chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma treated with fludarabine: a dimorphic presentation of iatrogenic immunodeficiency-associated lymphoproliferative disorder with evidence suggestive of multiclonal transformability of B cells by Epstein-Barr virus.
- Conjugate of Doxorubicin to Albumin-Binding Peptide Outperforms Aldoxorubicin.
- Consensus guidelines on plasma cell myeloma minimal residual disease analysis and reporting.
- Constitutive and inducible Akt activity promotes resistance to chemotherapy, trastuzumab, or tamoxifen in breast cancer cells.
- Constitutively activated STAT3 frequently coexpresses with epidermal growth factor receptor in high-grade gliomas and targeting STAT3 sensitizes them to Iressa and alkylators.
- Contemporary chemotherapeutic approaches for the treatment of hormone-refractory prostate carcinoma.
- Contemporary experience with high-dose interleukin-2 therapy and impact on survival in patients with metastatic melanoma and metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Continental Divide? The attitudes of US and Canadian oncologists on the costs, cost-effectiveness, and health policies associated with new cancer drugs.
- Continuation of clozapine during chemotherapy: a case report and review of literature.
- Continuous infusion prochlorperazine: pharmacokinetics, antiemetic efficacy, and feasibility of high-dose therapy.
- Contribution of chemotherapy to improved prognosis in stage 4 gastric cancer: trend analysis of a regional population-based cancer registry in Japan.
- Control of plasma uric acid in adults at risk for tumor Lysis syndrome: efficacy and safety of rasburicase alone and rasburicase followed by allopurinol compared with allopurinol alone--results of a multicenter phase III study.
- Controlled apoptosis by a thermally toggled nanoscale amplifier of cellular uptake.
- Controlling symptoms in elderly lung cancer patients.
- Convection enhanced delivery of macromolecules for brain tumors.
- Convection-enhanced delivery of cintredekin besudotox (interleukin-13-PE38QQR) followed by radiation therapy with and without temozolomide in newly diagnosed malignant gliomas: phase 1 study of final safety results.
- Convection-enhanced delivery of therapeutics for brain disease, and its optimization.
- Coordination of platinum therapeutic agents to met-rich motifs of human copper transport protein1.
- Copper signaling axis as a target for prostate cancer therapeutics.
- Correlation of Long-term Results of Imatinib in Advanced Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors With Next-Generation Sequencing Results: Analysis of Phase 3 SWOG Intergroup Trial S0033.
- Correlation of angiogenic biomarker signatures with clinical outcomes in metastatic colorectal cancer patients receiving capecitabine, oxaliplatin, and bevacizumab.
- Correlation of expression of bombesin-like peptides and receptors with growth inhibition by an anti-bombesin antibody in small-cell lung cancer cell lines.
- Correlation of intralesional in vivo chemotherapy of line 10 hepatoma with in vitro drug sensitivity.
- Cost effectiveness of concurrent gemcitabine and cisplatin with radiation followed by adjuvant gemcitabine and cisplatin in patients with stages IIB to IVA carcinoma of the cervix.
- Cost effectiveness of myeloid growth factors in cancer chemotherapy.
- Cost utility of sequential adjuvant trastuzumab for HER2/Neu-positive breast cancer.
- Cost-benefit analysis of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor in the management of elderly cancer patients.
- Cost-effectiveness considerations in the treatment of essential thrombocythemia.
- Cost-effectiveness of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation testing to target PARP inhibitor use in platinum-sensitive recurrent ovarian cancer.
- Cost-effectiveness of combination versus sequential docetaxel and carboplatin for the treatment of platinum-sensitive, recurrent ovarian cancer.
- Cost-effectiveness of early palliative care intervention in recurrent platinum-resistant ovarian cancer.
- Cost-effectiveness of epidermal growth factor receptor mutation testing and first-line treatment with gefitinib for patients with advanced adenocarcinoma of the lung.
- Cost-effectiveness of imatinib versus interferon-alpha plus low-dose cytarabine for patients with newly diagnosed chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Cost-effectiveness of pegfilgrastim versus filgrastim primary prophylaxis in women with early-stage breast cancer receiving chemotherapy in the United States.
- Cost-effectiveness of primary versus secondary prophylaxis with pegfilgrastim in women with early-stage breast cancer receiving chemotherapy.
- Cost-effectiveness of prophylaxis treatment strategies for febrile neutropenia in patients with recurrent ovarian cancer.
- Costs associated with febrile neutropenia in the US.
- Counterpoints: Which should be used first in symptomatic metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer, docetaxel or radium? Radium-223 is the preferred therapy in bone-predominant symptomatic metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Creatine and phosphocreatine analogs: anticancer activity and enzymatic analysis.
- Creatine kinase-overexpression improves myocardial energetics, contractile dysfunction and survival in murine doxorubicin cardiotoxicity.
- Criteria for termination of phase II chemotherapy for patients with progressive or recurrent brain tumor.
- Crystal structure of the transcription activator BmrR bound to DNA and a drug.
- Crystallographic analysis reveals that anticancer clinical candidate L-778,123 inhibits protein farnesyltransferase and geranylgeranyltransferase-I by different binding modes.
- Cucurbitacin I inhibits cell motility by indirectly interfering with actin dynamics.
- Curcumin down-regulates AR gene expression and activation in prostate cancer cell lines.
- Current and emerging treatment strategies for anal cancer.
- Current approaches and future strategies for pancreatic carcinoma.
- Current clinical and research approaches to optimizing regional chemotherapy: novel strategies generated through a better understanding of drug pharmacokinetics, drug resistance, and the development of clinically relevant animal models.
- Current management of melanoma.
- Current options for the treatment of neoplastic meningitis.
- Cyclin D1 overexpression and response to bortezomib treatment in a breast cancer model.
- Cyclocreatine (1-carboxymethyl-2-iminoimidazolidine) inhibits growth of a broad spectrum of cancer cells derived from solid tumors.
- Cyclocreatine in cancer chemotherapy.
- Cyclocreatine inhibits stimulated motility in tumor cells possessing creatine kinase.
- Cyclophosphamide-based hematopoietic stem cell mobilization before autologous stem cell transplantation in newly diagnosed multiple myeloma.
- Cyclosporine for Dry Eye Associated With Nivolumab: A Case Progressing to Corneal Perforation.
- Cytogenetic changes induced by 1-(N1-methylhydrazinomethyl)-N-isopropyl benzamide in Ehrlich ascites tumor cells.
- Cytogenetic heterogeneity negatively impacts outcomes in patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
- Cytokine therapy of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: interferons, interleukin-12, and interleukin-2.
- Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen-4.
- Cytotoxic chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer: Advances to date and future directions.
- Cytotoxic chemotherapy in the contemporary management of metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).
- Cytotoxic effects of Mn(III) N-alkylpyridylporphyrins in the presence of cellular reductant, ascorbate.
- Cytotoxicity of alpha-particle-emitting 5-[211At]astato-2'-deoxyuridine in human cancer cells.
- Cytotoxicity of alpha-particle-emitting m-[211At]astatobenzylguanidine on human neuroblastoma cells.
- DHX15 is up-regulated in castration-resistant prostate cancer and required for androgen receptor sensitivity to low DHT concentrations.
- DNA repair: a double-edged sword.
- DTIC, CCNU, bleomycin and vincristine (BOLD) in metastatic melanoma.
- Dangerous liaisons: flirtations between oncogenic BRAF and GRP78 in drug-resistant melanomas.
- Dasatinib (BMS-35482) interacts synergistically with docetaxel, gemcitabine, topotecan, and doxorubicin in ovarian cancer cells with high SRC pathway activation and protein expression.
- Deciphering the signaling networks underlying simvastatin-induced apoptosis in human cancer cells: evidence for non-canonical activation of RhoA and Rac1 GTPases.
- Decreased synthesis of matrix metalloproteinase-7 and adhesion to the extracellular matrix proteins of human colon cancer cells treated with troglitazone.
- Defibrotide sodium for the treatment of hepatic veno-occlusive disease/sinusoidal obstruction syndrome.
- Defining best supportive care.
- Defining cardiovascular toxicities of cancer therapies: an International Cardio-Oncology Society (IC-OS) consensus statement.
- Defining care provided for breast cancer based on medical record review or Medicare claims: information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Patterns of Care Study.
- Defining regional infusion treatment strategies for extremity melanoma: comparative analysis of melphalan and temozolomide as regional chemotherapeutic agents.
- Delay in Adjuvant Chemotherapy and Survival Advantage in Stage III Colon Cancer.
- Delayed recovery after pancreaticoduodenectomy: a major factor impairing the delivery of adjuvant therapy?
- Delivery of chemo-sensitizing siRNAs to HER2+-breast cancer cells using RNA aptamers.
- Dendritic Cell-Activating Magnetic Nanoparticles Enable Early Prediction of Antitumor Response with Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Dendritic cell recovery following nonmyeloablative allogeneic stem cell transplants.
- Denileukin diftitox for the treatment of CD25 low-expression mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndrome.
- Depression and Health Care Utilization at End of Life Among Older Adults With Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Design and rationale for the life after stopping tyrosine kinase inhibitors (LAST) study, a prospective, single-group longitudinal study in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Design and synthesis of naphthoquinone derivatives as antiproliferative agents and 20S proteasome inhibitors.
- Designs for randomized phase II clinical trials with two treatment arms.
- Detection of Chemotherapy-resistant Pancreatic Cancer Using a Glycan Biomarker, sTRA.
- Detection of DNA damage in transcriptionally active genes by RT-PCR and assessment of repair of cisplatin-induced damage in the glutathione S-transferase-pi gene in human glioblastoma cells.
- Detection of Epstein-Barr virus in transformations of low-grade B-cell lymphomas after fludarabine treatment.
- Determination of the significance of in vitro blast cell [3H]thymidine labelling indices obtained initially and serially during induction therapy of acute non-lymphocytic leukemia.
- Development and validation of a predictive model for chemotherapy-associated thrombosis.
- Development and validation of a prognostic model for overall survival in chemotherapy-naïve men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Development of a precision medicine pipeline to identify personalized treatments for colorectal cancer.
- Development of lipophilic anticancer agents for the treatment of brain tumors by the esterification of water-soluble chlorambucil.
- Development of the National Cancer Institute's patient-reported outcomes version of the common terminology criteria for adverse events (PRO-CTCAE).
- Dexamethasone alters sleep and fatigue in pediatric patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Diabetes mellitus in long-term survivors of childhood cancer. Increased risk associated with radiation therapy: a report for the childhood cancer survivor study.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia With Myelodysplasia-Related Changes (AML-MRC).
- Diagnostic and therapeutic approach to the patient with vasculitis.
- Diarylureas are small-molecule inhibitors of insulin-like growth factor I receptor signaling and breast cancer cell growth.
- Differential Immune Microenvironments and Response to Immune Checkpoint Blockade among Molecular Subtypes of Murine Medulloblastoma.
- Differential cell responses to nanoparticle docetaxel and small molecule docetaxel at a sub-therapeutic dose range.
- Differential cytotoxic and radiosensitizing effects of silver nanoparticles on triple-negative breast cancer and non-triple-negative breast cells.
- Differential effects of arsenic trioxide on chemosensitization in human hepatic tumor and stellate cell lines.
- Digital necrosis related to carboplatin and gemcitabine therapy in systemic sclerosis.
- Dihydro-5-azacytidine and cisplatin in the treatment of malignant mesothelioma: a phase II study by the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Diphenhydramine increases the therapeutic window for platinum drugs by simultaneously sensitizing tumor cells and protecting normal cells.
- Diphtheria toxin-epidermal growth factor fusion protein DAB389EGF for the treatment of bladder cancer.
- Discovery and characterization of small molecules targeting the DNA-binding ETS domain of ERG in prostate cancer.
- Discovery of LSZ102, a Potent, Orally Bioavailable Selective Estrogen Receptor Degrader (SERD) for the Treatment of Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer.
- Discovery of Manassantin A Protein Targets Using Large-Scale Protein Folding and Stability Measurements.
- Discovery of a Potent GLUT Inhibitor from a Library of Rapafucins by Using 3D Microarrays.
- Discovery of an Acrylic Acid Based Tetrahydroisoquinoline as an Orally Bioavailable Selective Estrogen Receptor Degrader for ERα+ Breast Cancer.
- Discussing Health Care Expenses in the Oncology Clinic: Analysis of Cost Conversations in Outpatient Encounters.
- Dissimilar courses of twins with leukemia.
- Disulfiram (DSF) acts as a copper ionophore to induce copper-dependent oxidative stress and mediate anti-tumor efficacy in inflammatory breast cancer.
- Dithiocarbamate prodrugs activated by prostate specific antigen to target prostate cancer.
- Do humoral factors mediate cancer chemotherapy-induced emesis?
- Do older patients with non-small cell lung cancer also benefit from first-line platinum-based doublet chemotherapy? Observations from a pooled analysis of 730 prospectively-treated patients (Alliance Study A151622).
- Documenting the natural history of patients with resected stage II adenocarcinoma of the colon after random assignment to adjuvant treatment with edrecolomab or observation: results from CALGB 9581.
- Does time interval between surgery and intraperitoneal chemotherapy administration in advanced ovarian cancer carry a prognostic impact? An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group study ancillary study.
- Dose and schedule study of panitumumab monotherapy in patients with advanced solid malignancies.
- Dose intensity and hematologic toxicity in older breast cancer patients receiving systemic chemotherapy.
- Dose of prophylactic platelet transfusions and prevention of hemorrhage.
- Dose-escalation study of a second-generation non-ansamycin HSP90 inhibitor, onalespib (AT13387), in combination with imatinib in patients with metastatic gastrointestinal stromal tumour.
- Dosimetric Predictors of Patient-Reported Xerostomia and Dysphagia With Deintensified Chemoradiation Therapy for HPV-Associated Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- Down-regulation of the erbB-2 receptor by trastuzumab (herceptin) enhances tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand-mediated apoptosis in breast and ovarian cancer cell lines that overexpress erbB-2.
- Downregulation of the proapoptotic protein MOAP-1 by the UBR5 ubiquitin ligase and its role in ovarian cancer resistance to cisplatin.
- Downstaging of hepatocellular carcinoma and liver metastases from colorectal cancer by selective intra-arterial chemotherapy.
- Downstaging therapy followed by liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma beyond Milan criteria.
- Driver Fusions and Their Implications in the Development and Treatment of Human Cancers.
- Drug delivery to solid tumors by elastin-like polypeptides.
- Drug-induced interstitial lung diseases.
- Drug-induced lung injury.
- Dual protein farnesyltransferase-geranylgeranyltransferase-I inhibitors as potential cancer chemotherapeutic agents.
- Dual targeting: Combining costimulation blockade and bortezomib to permit kidney transplantation in sensitized recipients.
- Dual-Energy CT Imaging of Tumor Liposome Delivery After Gold Nanoparticle-Augmented Radiation Therapy.
- Dual-targeted hybrid nanoparticles of synergistic drugs for treating lung metastases of triple negative breast cancer in mice.
- Duration of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) as a Predictor of Recurrent CINV in Later Cycles.
- Duration of Trastuzumab. In matters of the heart, one size may not fit all?
- Dynamic seeding of perfusing human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs) onto dual-function cell adhesion ligands: Arg-Gly-Asp (RGD)-streptavidin and biotinylated fibronectin.
- Dysarthria and dysphagia from light chain amyloidosis.
- Dysregulation of mitochondrial dynamics proteins are a targetable feature of human tumors.
- EF1A1-actin interactions alter mRNA stability to determine differential osteopontin expression in HepG2 and Hep3B cells.
- EGFR and EGFRvIII interact with PUMA to inhibit mitochondrial translocalization of PUMA and PUMA-mediated apoptosis independent of EGFR kinase activity.
- EGFRvIII as a promising target for antibody-based brain tumor therapy.
- EGFRvIII-targeted immunotoxin induces antitumor immunity that is inhibited in the absence of CD4+ and CD8+ T cells.
- EORTC guidelines for the use of granulocyte-colony stimulating factor to reduce the incidence of chemotherapy-induced febrile neutropenia in adult patients with lymphomas and solid tumours.
- ERCC1 and ERCC2 polymorphisms predict clinical outcomes of oxaliplatin-based chemotherapies in gastric and colorectal cancer: a systemic review and meta-analysis.
- ERRα-Regulated Lactate Metabolism Contributes to Resistance to Targeted Therapies in Breast Cancer.
- Early 18F-FDG-PET Response During Radiation Therapy for HPV-Related Oropharyngeal Cancer May Predict Disease Recurrence.
- Early Palliative Care for Patients with Hematologic Malignancies: Is It Really so Difficult to Achieve?
- Early deaths in newly diagnosed cases of pediatric acute leukemia: a Southwest Oncology Group Study.
- Early detection of pemetrexed-induced inhibition of thymidylate synthase in non-small cell lung cancer with FLT-PET imaging.
- Early effects of imatinib mesylate on the expression of insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3 and positron emission tomography in patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumor.
- Early hemoglobin response and alternative metrics of efficacy with erythropoietic agents for chemotherapy-related anemia.
- Early response monitoring of receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy in metastatic renal cell carcinoma using [F-18]fluorothymidine-positron emission tomography-magnetic resonance.
- Economic analysis of conventional-dose chemotherapy compared with high-dose chemotherapy plus autologous hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation for metastatic breast cancer.
- Economic analysis of gene expression profile data to guide adjuvant treatment in women with early-stage breast cancer.
- Economic evaluation of filgrastim, sargramostim, and sequential sargramostim and filgrastim after myelosuppressive chemotherapy.
- Economic evaluation of weekly epoetin alfa versus biweekly darbepoetin alfa for chemotherapy-induced anaemia: evidence from a 16-week randomised trial.
- Economics of new oncology drug development.
- Edatrexate (10-ethyl-deaza-aminopterin) (NSC #626715) with or without leucovorin rescue for malignant mesothelioma. Sequential phase II trials by the cancer and leukemia group B.
- Editorial commentary: zoster vaccine in immunocompromised patients: time to reconsider current recommendations.
- Effect of Azithromycin on Venetoclax Pharmacokinetics in Healthy Volunteers: Implications for Dosing Venetoclax with P-gp Inhibitors.
- Effect of DNA conformation on cisplatin adduct formation.
- Effect of First-Line Chemotherapy Combined With Cetuximab or Bevacizumab on Overall Survival in Patients With KRAS Wild-Type Advanced or Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Effect of Targeted Therapies on Prognostic Factors, Patterns of Care, and Survival in Patients With Renal Cell Carcinoma and Brain Metastases.
- Effect of antineoplastic agents on smooth muscle cell proliferation in vitro: implications for prevention of restenosis after transluminal angioplasty.
- Effect of cisplatin and BCNU on MMP-2 levels in human glioblastoma cell lines in vitro.
- Effect of drug release kinetics on nanoparticle therapeutic efficacy and toxicity.
- Effect of duloxetine on pain, function, and quality of life among patients with chemotherapy-induced painful peripheral neuropathy: a randomized clinical trial.
- Effect of initial treatment on health-related quality of life in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma without immediate stem cell transplant intent: results from the Connect® MM Registry.
- Effect of neoadjuvant chemoradiation and surgical technique on recurrence of localized pancreatic cancer.
- Effect of outpatient treatment of febrile neutropenia on the risk threshold for the use of CSF in patients with cancer treated with chemotherapy.
- Effect of primary prophylactic G-CSF use on systemic therapy administration for elderly breast cancer patients.
- Effect of primary prophylactic granulocyte-colony stimulating factor use on incidence of neutropenia hospitalizations for elderly early-stage breast cancer patients receiving chemotherapy.
- Effect of prior antibiotic or chemotherapy treatment on immunotherapy response in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Effect of recombinant human granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor on hematopoietic reconstitution after high-dose chemotherapy and autologous bone marrow transplantation.
- Effect of virtual reality on time perception in patients receiving chemotherapy.
- Effective and selective targeting of leukemia cells using a TORC1/2 kinase inhibitor.
- Effective asparagine depletion with pegylated asparaginase results in improved outcomes in adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia: Cancer and Leukemia Group B Study 9511.
- Effects of age on responses to treatment and survival of patients with multiple myeloma.
- Effects of cabozantinib on pain and narcotic use in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer: results from a phase 2 nonrandomized expansion cohort.
- Effects of continuous or discontinuous maintenance therapy on subsequent remission maintenance in childhood leukemia.
- Effects of dietary N-(4-hydroxyphenyl)retinamide on N-nitrosomethylbenzylamine metabolism and esophageal tumorigenesis in the Fischer 344 rat.
- Effects of fluctuating oxygenation on tirapazamine efficacy: Theoretical predictions.
- Effects of glutathione or polyamine depletion on in vivo thermosensitization.
- Effects of high-dose cancer chemotherapy on the absorption of digoxin in two different formulations.
- Effects of hyperthermia in neutralising mechanisms of drug resistance in non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer.
- Effects of indirect and additional direct costs on the risk threshold for prophylaxis with colony-stimulating factors in patients at risk for severe neutropenia from cancer chemotherapy.
- Effects of tobacco smoking and nicotine on cancer treatment.
- Efficacy and Safety of Durvalumab in Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma: Updated Results From a Phase 1/2 Open-label Study.
- Efficacy and Safety of Pembrolizumab in Patients Enrolled in KEYNOTE-030 in the United States: An Expanded Access Program.
- Efficacy and Safety of Sunitinib in Patients with Well-Differentiated Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumours.
- Efficacy and safety of denileukin diftitox retreatment in patients with relapsed cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Efficacy and safety of dilpacimab (ABT-165) versus bevacizumab plus FOLFIRI in metastatic colorectal cancer: a phase II study.
- Efficacy and safety of enzalutamide in patients 75 years or older with chemotherapy-naive metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: results from PREVAIL.
- Efficacy and toxicity of 9-beta-D-arabinofuranosylguanine (araG) as an agent to purge malignant T cells from murine bone marrow: application to an in vivo T-leukemia model.
- Efficacy endpoints of radiation therapy group protocol 0247: a randomized, phase 2 study of neoadjuvant radiation therapy plus concurrent capecitabine and irinotecan or capecitabine and oxaliplatin for patients with locally advanced rectal cancer.
- Efficacy of Carboplatin Alone and in Combination with ABT888 in Intracranial Murine Models of BRCA-Mutated and BRCA-Wild-Type Triple-Negative Breast Cancer.
- Efficacy of hyperthermic isolated limb perfusion for extremity-confined recurrent melanoma.
- Efficacy of intracerebral microinfusion of trastuzumab in an athymic rat model of intracerebral metastatic breast cancer.
- Efficacy of liposomes and hyperthermia in a human tumor xenograft model: importance of triggered drug release.
- Efficacy of topoisomerase I inhibitors, topotecan and irinotecan, administered at low dose levels in protracted schedules to mice bearing xenografts of human tumors.
- Efficacy of venetoclax as targeted therapy for relapsed/refractory t(11;14) multiple myeloma.
- Efficacy of vincristine and cyclophosphamide in the therapy of recurrent medulloblastoma.
- Electronic toxicity monitoring and patient-reported outcomes.
- Elevated DNA polymerase alpha, DNA polymerase beta, and DNA topoisomerase II in a melphalan-resistant rhabdomyosarcoma xenograft that is cross-resistant to nitrosoureas and topotecan.
- Elevated MAL expression is accompanied by promoter hypomethylation and platinum resistance in epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Eliciting the child's voice in adverse event reporting in oncology trials: Cognitive interview findings from the Pediatric Patient-Reported Outcomes version of the Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events initiative.
- Elimination of clonogenic malignant human T cells using monoclonal antibodies in combination with 2'-deoxycoformycin.
- Emerging pharmacotherapy for cancer patients with cognitive dysfunction.
- Emerging therapeutic approaches in the management of metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Emerging therapeutic targets for soft tissue sarcoma.
- Enantiomeric separation of an aryloxyphenoxypropanoic acid by CE and LC.
- End-of-Life Care for Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma in the Era of Oral Anticancer Therapy.
- Endometrial receptivities after leuprolide suppression and gonadotropin stimulation: histology, steroid receptor concentrations, and implantation rates.
- Endonuclease cleavage of blocked replication forks: An indirect pathway of DNA damage from antitumor drug-topoisomerase complexes.
- Engineering a BCR-ABL-activated caspase for the selective elimination of leukemic cells.
- Enhanced CDC of B cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells mediated by rituximab combined with a novel anti-complement factor H antibody.
- Enhanced chemotherapy delivery by intraarterial infusion and blood-brain barrier disruption in malignant brain tumors: the Sherbrooke experience.
- Enhanced efficacy of combined temozolomide and bromodomain inhibitor therapy for gliomas using targeted nanoparticles.
- Enhanced tumour uptake and in vitro radiotoxicity of no-carrier-added [131I]meta-iodobenzylguanidine: implications for the targeted radiotherapy of neuroblastoma.
- Enhancement of melphalan activity by inhibition of DNA polymerase-alpha and DNA polymerase-beta.
- Enhancement of rAAV2-mediated transgene expression in retina cells in vitro and in vivo by coadministration of low-dose chemotherapeutic drugs.
- Enzalutamide Versus Bicalutamide in Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer: The STRIVE Trial.
- Enzalutamide in Men with Chemotherapy-naïve Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer: Extended Analysis of the Phase 3 PREVAIL Study.
- Enzalutamide versus abiraterone acetate for the treatment of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- EpCAM Aptamer-mediated Survivin Silencing Sensitized Cancer Stem Cells to Doxorubicin in a Breast Cancer Model.
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutational Testing and Erlotinib Treatment Among Veterans Diagnosed With Lung Cancer in the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor as a novel molecular target for aggressive papillary tumors in the middle ear and temporal bone.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor mutations predict sensitivity to gefitinib in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor-targeted therapy for pancreatic cancer.
- Epigenetic Switch-Induced Viral Mimicry Evasion in Chemotherapy-Resistant Breast Cancer.
- Epigenetic silencing of tumor suppressor Par-4 promotes chemoresistance in recurrent breast cancer.
- Epigenetic therapy for solid tumors: from bench science to clinical trials.
- Epithelial to mesenchymal transition contributes to drug resistance in pancreatic cancer.
- Epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition activates PERK-eIF2α and sensitizes cells to endoplasmic reticulum stress.
- Epoetin treatment of anemia associated with cancer therapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis of controlled clinical trials.
- Erwinia asparaginase after allergy to E. coli asparaginase in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Erythropoiesis-stimulating protein support and survival.
- Erythropoietin for oncology supportive care.
- Erythropoietin: high profile, high scrutiny.
- Escalating intravenous methotrexate improves event-free survival in children with standard-risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a report from the Children's Oncology Group.
- Establishment of a Novel Histopathological Classification of High-Grade Serous Ovarian Carcinoma Correlated with Prognostically Distinct Gene Expression Subtypes.
- Estimation and testing of the relative risk of disease in case-control studies with a set of k matched controls per case with known prevalence of disease.
- Estrogen-independent proliferation is present in estrogen-receptor HER2-positive primary breast cancer after neoadjuvant letrozole.
- Evaluation of KRAS mutations, angiogenic biomarkers, and DCE-MRI in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer receiving sorafenib.
- Evaluation of concurrent and adjuvant carboplatin with radiation therapy for locally advanced cervical cancer.
- Evaluation of creatine analogues as a new class of anticancer agents using freshly explanted human tumor cells.
- Evaluation of different recall periods for the US National Cancer Institute's PRO-CTCAE.
- Evaluation of hypertension as a marker of bevacizumab efficacy.
- Evaluation of meta-[211At]astatobenzylguanidine in an athymic mouse human neuroblastoma xenograft model.
- Evaluation of new anticancer agents against human pancreatic carcinomas in nude mice.
- Evaluation of piroxantrone in women with metastatic breast cancer and failure on nonanthracycline chemotherapy.
- Evaluation of the lipid-soluble diaminopyrimidines, metoprine and etoprine, in the avian sarcoma virus rat glioma model.
- Evaluation of the long-term tolerability and clinical benefit of vorinostat in patients with advanced cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Evaluation of the pharmacokinetic drug interaction potential of tivantinib (ARQ 197) using cocktail probes in patients with advanced solid tumours.
- Everolimus tablets for patients with subependymal giant cell astrocytoma.
- Evidence Synthesis to Accelerate and Improve the Evaluation of Therapies for Metastatic Hormone-sensitive Prostate Cancer.
- Evidence for a common mechanism of action for antitumor and antibacterial agents that inhibit type II DNA topoisomerases.
- Evidence for association of SNPs in ABCB1 and CBR3, but not RAC2, NCF4, SLC28A3 or TOP2B, with chronic cardiotoxicity in a cohort of breast cancer patients treated with anthracyclines.
- Evolving standards in the treatment of docetaxel-refractory castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Ex vivo pediatric brain tumors express Fas (CD95) and FasL (CD95L) and are resistant to apoptosis induction.
- Examining racial variation in antiemetic use and post-chemotherapy health care utilization for nausea and vomiting among breast cancer patients.
- Executioner caspases restrict mitochondrial RNA-driven Type I IFN induction during chemotherapy-induced apoptosis.
- Exemestane's 17-hydroxylated metabolite exerts biological effects as an androgen.
- Exercise as Adjunct Therapy in Cancer.
- Expanded polyglutamine stretches form an 'aggresome'.
- Experimental chemotherapy of human medulloblastoma cell lines and transplantable xenografts with bifunctional alkylating agents.
- Exploring the Clinical Benefit of Docetaxel or Enzalutamide After Disease Progression During Abiraterone Acetate and Prednisone Treatment in Men With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Expression of PD-1 and PD-L1 in poorly differentiated neuroendocrine carcinomas of the digestive system: a potential target for anti-PD-1/PD-L1 therapy.
- Expression signatures of the lipid-based Akt inhibitors phosphatidylinositol ether lipid analogues in NSCLC cells.
- Extensive disease small cell lung cancer dose-response relationships: implications for resistance mechanisms.
- FDG-PET assessment of the effect of head and neck radiotherapy on parotid gland glucose metabolism.
- FOXP3 expression following bone marrow transplantation for IPEX syndrome after reduced-intensity conditioning.
- Factor analysis and validity of the Conners Parent and Teacher Rating Scales in childhood cancer survivors.
- Factors associated with long-term speech and swallowing outcomes after chemoradiotherapy for locoregionally advanced head and neck cancer.
- Fanconi's anemia in adulthood: chemoradiation-induced bone marrow failure and a novel FANCA mutation identified by targeted deep sequencing.
- Fasnall, a Selective FASN Inhibitor, Shows Potent Anti-tumor Activity in the MMTV-Neu Model of HER2(+) Breast Cancer.
- Fatal recurrence of autoimmune hemolytic anemia following pentostatin therapy in a patient with a history of fludarabine-associated hemolytic anemia.
- Fatigue and carnitine levels over multiple cycles of chemotherapy in children and adolescents.
- Feasibility of low-dose interleukin-2 therapy following T-cell-depleted nonmyeloablative allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation from HLA-matched or -mismatched family member donors.
- Fenretinide: induction of apoptosis and endogenous transforming growth factor beta in PC-3 prostate cancer cells.
- Fifteen-year median follow-up results after neoadjuvant doxorubicin, followed by mastectomy, followed by adjuvant cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, and fluorouracil (CMF) followed by radiation for stage III breast cancer: a phase II trial (CALGB 8944).
- Filgrastim in patients with neutropenia: potential effects on quality of life.
- Final results of a multicenter phase II study of the purine nucleoside phosphorylase (PNP) inhibitor forodesine in patients with advanced cutaneous T-cell lymphomas (CTCL) (Mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndrome).
- Financial Burden of Drugs Prescribed for Cancer-Associated Symptoms.
- Finding the right BCR-ABL1 tyrosine kinase inhibitor: a case report of successful treatment of a patient with chronic myeloid leukemia and a V299L mutation using nilotinib.
- First-Line Nivolumab in Stage IV or Recurrent Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- First-in-Human Phase I, Dose-Escalation and -Expansion Study of Telisotuzumab Vedotin, an Antibody-Drug Conjugate Targeting c-Met, in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
- First-line systemic therapy practice patterns and concordance with NCCN guidelines for patients diagnosed with metastatic NSCLC treated at NCCN institutions.
- Flavopiridol induces apoptosis in chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells via activation of caspase-3 without evidence of bcl-2 modulation or dependence on functional p53.
- Fludarabine-based conditioning for marrow transplantation from unrelated donors in severe aplastic anemia: early results of a cyclophosphamide dose deescalation study show life-threatening adverse events at predefined cyclophosphamide dose levels.
- Fluorine-18 Labeling of the MDM2 Inhibitor RG7388 for PET Imaging: Chemistry and Preliminary Evaluation.
- Folate-targeted pH-responsive calcium zoledronate nanoscale metal-organic frameworks: Turning a bone antiresorptive agent into an anticancer therapeutic.
- Fotemustine (S 10036) in the intra-arterial treatment of liver metastasis from malignant melanoma. A phase II Study.
- Frailty as determined by a comprehensive geriatric assessment-derived deficit-accumulation index in older patients with cancer who receive chemotherapy.
- From Composition to Cure: A Systems Engineering Approach to Anticancer Drug Carriers.
- From Dog's Breakfast to Michelin Guide: Post-bacillus Calmette-Guérin Trials in Non-muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer.
- From diagnosis to treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma: An epidemic problem for both developed and developing world.
- Frontline Science: Microbiota reconstitution restores intestinal integrity after cisplatin therapy.
- Functionalized indoleamines as potent, drug-like inhibitors of isoprenylcysteine carboxyl methyltransferase (Icmt).
- Future directions in hyperthermia biology.
- GNA13 expression promotes drug resistance and tumor-initiating phenotypes in squamous cell cancers.
- GZ17-6.02 Inhibits the Growth of EGFRvIII+ Glioblastoma.
- Galectin-1 drives lymphoma CD20 immunotherapy resistance: validation of a preclinical system to identify resistance mechanisms.
- Gastric cancer pharmacogenetics: progress or old tripe?
- Gastric cancer-molecular and clinical dimensions.
- Gastrointestinal symptoms in cancer patients with advanced disease: new methodologies, insights, and a proposed approach.
- Gefitinib (Iressa, ZD1839) and tyrosine kinase inhibitors: the wave of the future in cancer therapy.
- Gefitinib for refractory advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Gefitinib in patients with malignant mesothelioma: a phase II study by the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Gefitinib therapy for non-small cell lung cancer.
- Gemcitabine-induced radiation recall myositis.
- Gemtuzumab ozogamicin: is there room for salvage?
- Gene expression changes and signaling events associated with the direct antimelanoma effect of IFN-gamma.
- Gene expression markers of efficacy and resistance to cetuximab treatment in metastatic colorectal cancer: results from CALGB 80203 (Alliance).
- Gene expression profiles of tumor biology provide a novel approach to prognosis and may guide the selection of therapeutic targets in multiple myeloma.
- Gene expression signatures of interleukin-2 in vivo and in vitro and their relation to anticancer therapy.
- Gene expression signatures, clinicopathological features, and individualized therapy in breast cancer.
- Gene-expression profiling of the response of peripheral blood mononuclear cells and melanoma metastases to systemic IL-2 administration.
- Generation of a syngeneic mouse model to study the effects of vascular endothelial growth factor in ovarian carcinoma.
- Genetic analysis of the beta-tubulin gene, TUBB, in non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Genetic and Functional Drivers of Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma.
- Genetic polymorphism and function of glutathione S-transferases in tumor drug resistance.
- Genetic polymorphisms modify bladder cancer recurrence and survival in a USA population-based prognostic study.
- Genetically Encoded Stealth Nanoparticles of a Zwitterionic Polypeptide-Paclitaxel Conjugate Have a Wider Therapeutic Window than Abraxane in Multiple Tumor Models.
- Genetically Engineered Nanoparticles of Asymmetric Triblock Polypeptide with a Platinum(IV) Cargo Outperforms a Platinum(II) Analog and Free Drug in a Murine Cancer Model.
- Genomic Drivers of Poor Prognosis and Enzalutamide Resistance in Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Genomic signatures in non-small-cell lung cancer: targeting the targeted therapies.
- Genomically informed small-molecule drugs overcome resistance to a sustained-release formulation of an engineered death receptor agonist in patient-derived tumor models.
- Genomics identifies medulloblastoma subgroups that are enriched for specific genetic alterations.
- Geriatric principles of treatment applied to medical oncology: an overview.
- Gilteritinib or Chemotherapy for Relapsed or Refractory FLT3-Mutated AML.
- Gleevec, an Abl family inhibitor, produces a profound change in cell shape and migration.
- Glial growth factor 2, a soluble neuregulin, directly increases Schwann cell motility and indirectly promotes neurite outgrowth.
- Glioblastoma multiforme: a review of where we have been and where we are going.
- Glioblastoma multiforme: an emerging paradigm of anti-VEGF therapy.
- Global Development of Anticancer Therapies for Rare Cancers, Pediatric Cancers, and Molecular Subtypes of Common Cancers.
- Glucocorticoid receptor triggers a reversible drug-tolerant dormancy state with acquired therapeutic vulnerabilities in lung cancer.
- Glutamine as indispensable nutrient in oncology: experimental and clinical evidence.
- Glutathione-s-transferase-pi expression in early breast cancer: association with outcome and response to chemotherapy.
- Going for Broke: A Longitudinal Study of Patient-Reported Financial Sacrifice in Cancer Care.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analog cotreatment for preservation of ovarian function during gonadotoxic chemotherapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Gossypol and an HMT G9a inhibitor act in synergy to induce cell death in pancreatic cancer cells.
- Grading dermatologic adverse events of cancer treatments: the Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events Version 4.0.
- Grading of late effects in young adult survivors of childhood cancer followed in an ambulatory adult setting.
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors: finding the right indication.
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor as adjunct therapy in relapsed lymphoid malignancy: implications for economic analyses of phase III clinical trials.
- Guanine arabinoside as a bone marrow-purging agent.
- Guideline for the management of clinically localized prostate cancer: 2007 update.
- Guidelines of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network on the use of myeloid growth factors with cancer chemotherapy: a review of the evidence.
- H2O2-Driven Anticancer Activity of Mn Porphyrins and the Underlying Molecular Pathways.
- HDMX regulates p53 activity and confers chemoresistance to 3-bis(2-chloroethyl)-1-nitrosourea.
- HER2-targeted therapy in breast cancer: a systematic review of neoadjuvant trials.
- HR+, HER2- Advanced Breast Cancer and CDK4/6 Inhibitors: Mode of Action, Clinical Activity, and Safety Profiles.
- Haematological cancer: Richter's transformation in CLL-a distinct lymphoma.
- Hairy cell leukemia: an elusive but treatable disease.
- Has there been progress in the treatment of older patients with acute myeloid leukemia?
- Head and neck cancer. Introduction.
- Head and neck squamous cell cancer (stages III and IV) induction chemotherapy assessment: value of FDG volumetric imaging parameters.
- Heat shock protein 90-targeted photodynamic therapy enables treatment of subcutaneous and visceral tumors.
- Heat-targeted drug delivery: A promising approach for organsparing treatment of bladder cancer.THERMODOX®.
- Hedgehog inhibitors with and without adjunctive therapy in treatment of locally advanced basal cell carcinoma.
- Hedgehog pathway inhibition in chondrosarcoma using the smoothened inhibitor IPI-926 directly inhibits sarcoma cell growth.
- Helping patients make informed choices: a randomized trial of a decision aid for adjuvant chemotherapy in lymph node-negative breast cancer.
- Hematologic toxicity during craniospinal irradiation: the impact of prior chemotherapy.
- Hematologic toxicity of high-dose iodine-131-metaiodobenzylguanidine therapy for advanced neuroblastoma.
- Hematopoietic growth factors in the reduction of chemotherapeutic toxicity.
- Hematopoietic recovery following high-dose combined alkylating-agent chemotherapy and autologous bone marrow support in patients in phase-I clinical trials of colony-stimulating factors: G-CSF, GM-CSF, IL-1, IL-2, M-CSF.
- Hemoglobin response and improvements in quality of life in anemic children with cancer receiving myelosuppressive chemotherapy.
- Hemolytic anemia after fludarabine therapy for chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Hemopoiesis and aging.
- Hepatitis B virus (HBV) reactivation after cytotoxic or immunosuppressive therapy--pathogenesis and management.
- Hepato-biliary late effects in survivors of childhood and adolescent cancer: a report from the Children's Oncology Group.
- Her2/neu signaling blockade improves tumor oxygenation in a multifactorial fashion in Her2/neu+ tumors.
- Heritable resistance to tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
- Heuristics for the Optimal Presentation of Bioactive Peptides on Polypeptide Micelles.
- Hidden biases in an observational study of bevacizumab beyond progression.
- High-Dose Interleukin-2: Evaluation of a Standardized Order Set for Biotherapy in an Intensive Care Unit .
- High-affinity inhibitors of dihydrofolate reductase: antimicrobial and anticancer activities of 7,8-dialkyl-1,3-diaminopyrrolo[3,2-f]quinazolines with small molecular size.
- High-dose amsacrine (AMSA) therapy of relapsed and refractory adult acute nonlymphocytic leukemia. A phase II study.
- High-dose, single-agent irinotecan as first-line therapy in the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer.
- High-resolution CT of drug-induced lung disease.
- High-throughput detection of glutathione s-transferase polymorphic alleles in a pediatric cancer population.
- Higher doses of mitoxantrone among men with hormone-refractory prostate carcinoma: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Highlights from the American Heart Association annual scientific sessions 2001: November 11 to 14, 2001.
- Histologic considerations for individualized systemic therapy approaches for the management of non-small cell lung cancer.
- Histologic grading as predictor of response to chemotherapy in patients with prostatic adenocarcinoma.
- Histologic observations and P-glycoprotein expression in gastric and esophageal adenocarcinomas treated with preoperative chemotherapy.
- Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors Inhibit Rhabdomyosarcoma by Reactive Oxygen Species-Dependent Targeting of Specificity Protein Transcription Factors.
- Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors: An Attractive Therapeutic Strategy Against Breast Cancer.
- Histone deacetylase inhibitor panobinostat induces clinical responses with associated alterations in gene expression profiles in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Historical views, conventional approaches, and evolving management strategies for myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Hodgkin disease/lymphoma.
- Hodgkin lymphoma, version 2.2012 featured updates to the NCCN guidelines.
- How can we optimize treatment of HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer?
- How does sipuleucel-T alter our clinical practice?
- How much radiation is the chemotherapy worth in advanced head and neck cancer?
- Hsp90, an unlikely ally in the war on cancer.
- Human CD34+ hematopoietic progenitors have low, cytokine-unresponsive O6-alkylguanine-DNA alkyltransferase and are sensitive to O6-benzylguanine plus BCNU.
- Human Tumor-Associated Macrophage and Monocyte Transcriptional Landscapes Reveal Cancer-Specific Reprogramming, Biomarkers, and Therapeutic Targets.
- Human brain tumor xenografts.
- Hydrocortisone with or without mitoxantrone in men with hormone-refractory prostate cancer: results of the cancer and leukemia group B 9182 study.
- Hydrogel-nanoparticle composites for optically modulated cancer therapeutic delivery.
- Hyperbaric oxygen as a chemotherapy adjuvant in the treatment of metastatic lung tumors in a rat model.
- Hyperthermia and liposomes.
- Hypnosis as adjuvant antiemetic therapy in childhood cancer.
- I look funny and I feel bad. Measurement of symptom distress.
- ICECREAM: randomised phase II study of cetuximab alone or in combination with irinotecan in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer with either KRAS, NRAS, BRAF and PI3KCA wild type, or G13D mutated tumours.
- IGF1R as a Key Target in High Risk, Metastatic Medulloblastoma.
- IL-6 and ovarian cancer--letter.
- Ibrutinib: a new targeted therapy for hematologic cancers.
- Ibudilast sensitizes glioblastoma to temozolomide by targeting Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF).
- Identification of DK419, a potent inhibitor of Wnt/β-catenin signaling and colorectal cancer growth.
- Identification of OTX2 as a medulloblastoma oncogene whose product can be targeted by all-trans retinoic acid.
- Identification of highly potent and selective Cdc25 protein phosphatases inhibitors from miniaturization click-chemistry-based combinatorial libraries.
- Identification of molecular subtypes of gastric cancer with different responses to PI3-kinase inhibitors and 5-fluorouracil.
- Identification of repurposed small molecule drugs for chordoma therapy.
- Identifying alemtuzumab as an anti-myeloid cell antiangiogenic therapy for the treatment of ovarian cancer.
- Identifying new small molecule anti-invasive compounds for glioma treatment.
- If histology matters..
- Imaging drug resistance with radiolabeled molecules.
- Imaging of convection enhanced delivery of toxins in humans.
- Imaging of recurrent intramuscular granulomatous masses induced by depot injection of leuprorelin.
- Imaging taxane-induced tumor apoptosis using PEGylated, 111In-labeled annexin V.
- Imatinib mesylate for the treatment of steroid-refractory sclerotic-type cutaneous chronic graft-versus-host disease.
- Imidazo[5,1-f][1,2,4]triazin-2-amines as novel inhibitors of polo-like kinase 1.
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Do Not Increase Short-Term Risk of Hypertension in Cancer Patients: a Systematic Literature Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for Treatment of Metastatic Melanoma of the Orbit and Ocular Adnexa.
- Immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) and breast cancer. Does adjuvant therapy for breast cancer improve platelet counts in ITP?
- Immunologic and prognostic factors associated with overall survival employing a poxviral-based PSA vaccine in metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
- Immunomodulatory Activity of Nivolumab in Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma.
- Immunotherapy Gone Viral: Bortezomib and oHSV Enhance Antitumor NK-Cell Activity.
- Immunotherapy targeting folate receptor induces cell death associated with autophagy in ovarian cancer.
- Impact of Economic, Regulatory and Patent Policies on Innovation in Cancer Chemoprevention
- Impact of Sequencing Targeted Therapies With High-dose Interleukin-2 Immunotherapy: An Analysis of Outcome and Survival of Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma From an On-going Observational IL-2 Clinical Trial: PROCLAIMSM.
- Impact of body mass index on outcomes and treatment-related toxicity in patients with stage II and III rectal cancer: findings from Intergroup Trial 0114.
- Impact of chemotherapy dose intensity on cancer patient outcomes.
- Impact of overall treatment time on survival and local control in patients with anal cancer: a pooled data analysis of Radiation Therapy Oncology Group trials 87-04 and 98-11.
- Impact of pemetrexed on intracranial disease control and radiation necrosis in patients with brain metastases from non-small cell lung cancer receiving stereotactic radiation.
- Importance of integrating nanotechnology with pharmacology and physiology for innovative drug delivery and therapy - an illustration with firsthand examples.
- Importance of response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in patients undergoing resection of synchronous colorectal liver metastases.
- Improved antitumor activity of a recombinant anti-Lewis(y) immunotoxin not requiring proteolytic activation.
- Improved tumor targeting of anti-HER2 nanobody through N-succinimidyl 4-guanidinomethyl-3-iodobenzoate radiolabeling.
- Improving evidence developed from population-level experience with targeted agents.
- Improving frontline treatment for chronic myeloid leukemia: emerging evidence for use of nilotinib and dasatinib.
- Improving outcomes with novel therapies for patients with newly diagnosed renal cell carcinoma.
- Improving the Predictive Value of Preclinical Studies in Support of Radiotherapy Clinical Trials.
- Improving the management of chemotherapy-induced neutropenia.
- In Situ Drug Delivery to Breast Cancer-Associated Extracellular Matrix.
- In Support of a Patient-Driven Initiative and Petition to Lower the High Price of Cancer Drugs.
- In desmoid-type fibromatosis cells sorafenib induces ferroptosis and apoptosis, which are enhanced by autophagy inhibition.
- In hormone-naive metastatic prostate cancer, should all patients now receive docetaxel? No, not yet.
- In reply to Robins et al.
- In vitro and in vivo antitumor effect of the anti-CD26 monoclonal antibody 1F7 on human CD30+ anaplastic large cell T-cell lymphoma Karpas 299.
- In vitro chemotherapeutic testing of urologic tumors.
- In vitro chemotherapy testing of transitional cell carcinoma.
- In vitro pharmacodynamic assay for cancer drug development: application to crisnatol, a new DNA intercalator.
- In vitro sensitivity testing of minimally passaged and uncultured gliomas with TRAIL and/or chemotherapy drugs.
- In vitro versus in vivo correlations of chemosensitivity of human medulloblastoma.
- In vivo bioluminescence imaging monitoring of hypoxia-inducible factor 1alpha, a promoter that protects cells, in response to chemotherapy.
- In-depth characterization of the cisplatin mutational signature in human cell lines and in esophageal and liver tumors.
- Incidence and predictors of cetuximab hypersensitivity reactions in a North Carolina academic medical center.
- Incidence, treatment, and consequences of chemotherapy-induced febrile neutropenia in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Inclusion of a core patient-reported outcomes battery in adolescent and young adult cancer clinical trials.
- Increased survival with enzalutamide in prostate cancer after chemotherapy.
- Individual patient data analysis of progression-free survival versus overall survival as a first-line end point for metastatic colorectal cancer in modern randomized trials: findings from the analysis and research in cancers of the digestive system database.
- Individual prediction of heart failure among childhood cancer survivors.
- Induced sensitization of tumor stroma leads to eradication of established cancer by T cells.
- Induction FOLFIRINOX for patients with locally unresectable pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Induction chemotherapy: to use or not to use? That is the question.
- Induction of apoptosis by the novel retinoid AHPN in human T-cell lymphoma cells involves caspase-dependent and independent pathways.
- Induction of hyperintense signal on T2-weighted MR images correlates with infusion distribution from intracerebral convection-enhanced delivery of a tumor-targeted cytotoxin.
- Inference of tumor evolution during chemotherapy by computational modeling and in situ analysis of genetic and phenotypic cellular diversity.
- Inflammation and Clinical Decline After Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Older Adults With Breast Cancer: Results From the Hurria Older Patients Prospective Study.
- Influence of hypoxia and reoxygenation on cytokine-induced production of proinflammatory mediators in articular cartilage.
- Influence of prognostic groupings and treatment results in the management of unresectable hepatoma: experience with Cisplatinum-based chemoradiotherapy in 76 patients.
- Inhibiting Nuclear Phospho-Progesterone Receptor Enhances Antitumor Activity of Onapristone in Uterine Cancer.
- Inhibiting androgen receptor nuclear entry in castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Inhibiting the TGF-beta signalling pathway as a means of cancer immunotherapy.
- Inhibiting the inhibitor: targeting vascular endothelial protein tyrosine phosphatase to promote tumor vascular maturation.
- Inhibiting the palmitoylation/depalmitoylation cycle selectively reduces the growth of hematopoietic cells expressing oncogenic Nras.
- Inhibition of DNA replication by tirapazamine.
- Inhibition of ERRα Prevents Mitochondrial Pyruvate Uptake Exposing NADPH-Generating Pathways as Targetable Vulnerabilities in Breast Cancer.
- Inhibition of adriamycin-stimulated microsomal lipid peroxidation by mitoxantrone and ametantrone, two new anthracenedione antineoplastic agents.
- Inhibition of aldehyde dehydrogenase expands hematopoietic stem cells with radioprotective capacity.
- Inhibition of c-Met as a therapeutic strategy for esophageal adenocarcinoma.
- Inhibition of growth of MDA-MB-468 estrogen-independent human breast carcinoma by bombesin/gastrin-releasing peptide antagonists RC-3095 and RC-3940-II.
- Inhibition of growth of OV-1063 human epithelial ovarian cancers and c- jun and c- fos oncogene expression by bombesin antagonists.
- Inhibition of mechanical allodynia in neuropathic pain by TLR5-mediated A-fiber blockade.
- Inhibition of microsomal oxidative drug metabolism by 1,4-bis (2-[(2-hydroxyethyl)amino]-ethylamino)-9,10-anthracenedione diacetate, a new antineoplastic agent.
- Inhibition of prostate cancer cell growth by second-site androgen receptor antagonists.
- Inhibition of sphingosine kinase 2 downregulates the expression of c-Myc and Mcl-1 and induces apoptosis in multiple myeloma.
- Inhibition of the epidermal growth factor receptor in combined modality treatment for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Inhibition of the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt/mammalian target of rapamycin pathway but not the MEK/ERK pathway attenuates laminin-mediated small cell lung cancer cellular survival and resistance to imatinib mesylate or chemotherapy.
- Inhibition of thioredoxin activates mitophagy and overcomes adaptive bortezomib resistance in multiple myeloma.
- Inhibitory effects of anthracenedione antineoplastic agents on hepatic and cardiac lipid peroxidation.
- Initial Testing (Stage 1) of MK-8242-A Novel MDM2 Inhibitor-by the Pediatric Preclinical Testing Program.
- Initial testing (Stage 1) of the antibody-maytansinoid conjugate, IMGN901 (Lorvotuzumab mertansine), by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of BAL101553, a novel tubulin binding agent, by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of LCL161, a SMAC mimetic, by the Pediatric Preclinical Testing Program.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of a monoclonal antibody (SCH 717454) against the IGF-1 receptor by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of ganetespib, an Hsp90 inhibitor, by the Pediatric Preclinical Testing Program.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of lapatinib by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of mapatumumab (HGS-ETR1) by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of sunitinib by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of the Akt inhibitor GSK690693 by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of the BH3 mimetic ABT-263 by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of the Polo-like kinase inhibitor volasertib (BI 6727), by the Pediatric Preclinical Testing Program.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of the cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor SCH 727965 (dinaciclib) by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of the kinesin spindle protein inhibitor ispinesib by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of the notch inhibitor PF-03084014, by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of the phosphatidylinositol 3' kinase inhibitor, SAR245408 (XL147) by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of the proteasome inhibitor bortezomib by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of vorinostat (SAHA) by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing of VS-4718, a novel inhibitor of focal adhesion kinase (FAK), against pediatric tumor models by the Pediatric Preclinical Testing Program.
- Initial testing of a monoclonal antibody (IMC-A12) against IGF-1R by the Pediatric Preclinical Testing Program.
- Initial testing of aplidin by the pediatric pre-clinical testing program.
- Initial testing of cisplatin by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing of dasatinib by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing of lenalidomide by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing of the CENP-E inhibitor GSK923295A by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing of the MDM2 inhibitor RG7112 by the Pediatric Preclinical Testing Program.
- Initial testing of the VEGFR inhibitor AZD2171 by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Initial testing of the aurora kinase A inhibitor MLN8237 by the Pediatric Preclinical Testing Program (PPTP).
- Initial testing of topotecan by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Injection of immature dendritic cells into adjuvant-treated skin obviates the need for ex vivo maturation.
- Innate immune signaling drives late cardiac toxicity following DNA-damaging cancer therapies.
- Innovations and challenges in renal cell carcinoma: summary statement from the Second Cambridge Conference.
- Innovations in design and delivery of chemotherapy for brain tumors.
- Innovative Thinking on Endpoint Selection in Clinical Trials.
- Insight into the mechanism of asparaginase-induced depletion of antithrombin III in treatment of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Integrated Metabolic Profiling and Transcriptional Analysis Reveals Therapeutic Modalities for Targeting Rapidly Proliferating Breast Cancers.
- Integrated epigenomics identifies BMP4 as a modulator of cisplatin sensitivity in gastric cancer.
- Integrated safety profile of selinexor in multiple myeloma: experience from 437 patients enrolled in clinical trials.
- Integrin-Targeting Knottin Peptide-Drug Conjugates Are Potent Inhibitors of Tumor Cell Proliferation.
- Intelligence and adaptive function in children diagnosed with brain tumour during infancy.
- Intensified PEG-L-asparaginase and antimetabolite-based therapy for treatment of higher risk precursor-B acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a report from the Children's Oncology Group.
- Intensive outpatient adjuvant therapy for breast cancer: results of dose escalation and quality of life.
- Interactive discussion on chemotherapy-related adverse events.
- Interferon Alfa-2b or not 2b? Significant differences exist in the decision-making process between melanoma patients who accept or decline high-dose adjuvant interferon Alfa-2b treatment.
- International Commission for Protection Against Environmental Mutagens and Carcinogens. Mutagenicity and carcinogenicity of topoisomerase-interactive agents.
- Interrogation of individual intratumoral B lymphocytes from lung cancer patients for molecular target discovery.
- Interruptions of once-daily thoracic radiotherapy do not correlate with outcomes in limited stage small cell lung cancer: analysis of CALGB phase III trial 9235.
- Interventions to promote adherence with oral agents.
- Intra-peritoneal cisplatin and whole abdomen hyperthermia for relapsed ovarian carcinoma.
- Intraabdominal desmoplastic small-cell tumors with divergent differentiation. Observations on three cases of childhood.
- Intrabreath analysis of carbon monoxide uptake during exercise in patients at risk for lung injury.
- Intracerebral growth of a human glioma tumor line in athymic mice and treatment with procarbazine, 1,3-bis(2-chloroethyl)-1-nitrosourea, aziridinylbenzoquinone, and cis-platinum.
- Intracerebral infusate distribution by convection-enhanced delivery in humans with malignant gliomas: descriptive effects of target anatomy and catheter positioning.
- Intracerebral infusion of an EGFR-targeted toxin in recurrent malignant brain tumors.
- Intraoperatic electron beam irradiation in pancreatic cancer.
- Intratumor heterogeneity and precision of microarray-based predictors of breast cancer biology and clinical outcome.
- Introducing CCR perspectives in drug approval.
- Introduction to 'A multitargeted approach: clinical advances in the treatment of solid tumours'.
- Introduction. Neutropenia risk models in oncology.
- Introduction: The science of survivorship: moving from risk to risk reduction.
- Introduction: pegfilgrastim, a new era in the management of chemotherapy-induced neutropenia.
- Investigating racial disparities in use of NK1 receptor antagonists to prevent chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting among women with breast cancer.
- Investigational therapies for non-muscle invasive bladder cancer.
- Invited commentary.
- Involvement and targeted intervention of dysregulated Hedgehog signaling in osteosarcoma.
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of resveratrol and 3,5-dihydroxy-4'-acetoxy-trans-stilbene in the treatment of human prostate carcinoma and melanoma.
- Ion mobility derived collision cross sections to support metabolomics applications.
- Irinotecan fluorouracil plus leucovorin is not superior to fluorouracil plus leucovorin alone as adjuvant treatment for stage III colon cancer: results of CALGB 89803.
- Irinotecan plus cisplatin in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Irinotecan treatment for recurrent malignant glioma using an every-3-week regimen.
- Is Excisional Biopsy and Chemoprevention Warranted in Patients With Atypical Lobular Hyperplasia on Core Biopsy?
- Is it reasonable to administer pegfilgrastim on day 1 of a myelosuppressive chemotherapy regimen? A cost-utility analysis.
- Is tumor response important for renal carcinoma?
- Isolated Limb Infusion as a Limb Salvage Strategy for Locally Advanced Extremity Sarcoma.
- Isorhamnetin inhibits proliferation and invasion and induces apoptosis through the modulation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ activation pathway in gastric cancer.
- KRAS Allelic Imbalance Enhances Fitness and Modulates MAP Kinase Dependence in Cancer.
- KRAS mutation in stage III colon cancer and clinical outcome following intergroup trial CALGB 89803.
- KRASG12C Inhibition with Sotorasib in Advanced Solid Tumors.
- Ketoconazole retains activity in patients with docetaxel-refractory prostate cancer.
- Key roles of necroptotic factors in promoting tumor growth.
- Kidney cancer. Clinical practice guidelines.
- LMP-420: a novel purine nucleoside analog with potent cytotoxic effects for CLL cells and minimal toxicity for normal hematopoietic cells.
- LUMOS - Low and Intermediate Grade Glioma Umbrella Study of Molecular Guided TherapieS at relapse: Protocol for a pilot study.
- Lack of evidence for a polymorphism at codon 160 of human O6-alkylguanine-DNA alkyltransferase gene in normal tissue and cancer.
- Lack of food effect on single-dose pharmacokinetics of brivanib, and safety and efficacy following multiple doses in subjects with advanced or metastatic solid tumors.
- Lack of p53 induction in fish cells by model chemotherapeutics.
- Lack of trastuzumab activity in nonsmall cell lung carcinoma with overexpression of erb-B2: 39810: a phase II trial of Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Lapatinib Plasma and Tumor Concentrations and Effects on HER Receptor Phosphorylation in Tumor.
- Lapatinib monotherapy in patients with HER2-overexpressing relapsed or refractory inflammatory breast cancer: final results and survival of the expanded HER2+ cohort in EGF103009, a phase II study.
- Largazole: from discovery to broad-spectrum therapy.
- Large pituitary gland with an expanding lesion in the context of neurofibromatosis 1.
- Late complications after marrow transplantation.
- Late-occurring stroke among long-term survivors of childhood leukemia and brain tumors: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Leiomyosarcoma in childhood and adolescence.
- Lenalidomide after stem-cell transplantation for multiple myeloma.
- Leptomeningeal dissemination of optic pathway gliomas in three children.
- Letrozole in the treatment of breast cancer.
- Leukemia in twins.
- Leukocyte composition of human breast cancer.
- Leukonychia related to vorinostat.
- Leveraging external data in the design and analysis of clinical trials in neuro-oncology.
- Leveraging γ-Glutamyl Transferase To Direct Cytotoxicity of Copper Dithiocarbamates against Prostate Cancer Cells.
- Limitations of an ex vivo breast cancer model for studying the mechanism of action of the anticancer drug paclitaxel.
- Linking evidence-based medicine therapeutic summary measures to clinical decision analysis.
- Linking prostate cancer cell AR heterogeneity to distinct castration and enzalutamide responses.
- Lipid-coated microgels for the triggered release of doxorubicin.
- Lipids and Their Effects in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
- Local delivery methods of therapeutic agents in the treatment of diffuse intrinsic brainstem gliomas.
- Localisation of [131I]MIBG in nude mice bearing SK-N-SH human neuroblastoma xenografts: effect of specific activity.
- Long-term Survival in Glioblastoma with Cytomegalovirus pp65-Targeted Vaccination.
- Long-term cardiovascular toxicity in children, adolescents, and young adults who receive cancer therapy: pathophysiology, course, monitoring, management, prevention, and research directions: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.
- Long-term medical outcomes in survivors of extra-ocular retinoblastoma: the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) experience.
- Long-term outcomes of myeloid growth factor treatment.
- Long-term results of adjuvant imatinib mesylate in localized, high-risk, primary gastrointestinal stromal tumor: ACOSOG Z9000 (Alliance) intergroup phase 2 trial.
- Long-term risk of medical conditions associated with breast cancer treatment.
- Long-term safety of combined intracerebral delivery of free gadolinium and targeted chemotherapeutic agent PRX321.
- Long-term survival after multidisciplinary management of resected pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Long-term survival estimates for imatinib versus interferon-alpha plus low-dose cytarabine for patients with newly diagnosed chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Long-term survival following open versus thoracoscopic lobectomy after preoperative chemotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer.
- Longitudinal evaluation of the oral mucositis weekly questionnaire-head and neck cancer, a patient-reported outcomes questionnaire.
- Longitudinal follow-up of adult survivors of Ewing sarcoma: A report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Loss of CD30 expression after treatment with brentuximab vedotin in a patient with anaplastic large cell lymphoma: a novel finding.
- Loss of PTEN/MMAC1/TEP in EGF receptor-expressing tumor cells counteracts the antitumor action of EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
- Loss of β-catenin triggers oxidative stress and impairs hematopoietic regeneration.
- Low morbidity and mortality for bronchoplastic procedures with and without induction therapy.
- Low-Dose Sorafenib Acts as a Mitochondrial Uncoupler and Ameliorates Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- Low-dose fractionated radiation potentiates the effects of cisplatin independent of the hyper-radiation sensitivity in human lung cancer cells.
- Low-dose genistein induces cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors and G(1) cell-cycle arrest in human prostate cancer cells.
- Low-dose interleukin-2 immunotherapy does not improve outcome of patients age 60 years and older with acute myeloid leukemia in first complete remission: Cancer and Leukemia Group B Study 9720.
- Low-dose total-body irradiation and alemtuzumab-based reduced-intensity conditioning regimen results in durable engraftment and correction of clinical disease among children with chronic granulomatous disease.
- Ly6Clo monocytes drive immunosuppression and confer resistance to anti-VEGFR2 cancer therapy.
- Lymphomatosis Cerebri: A Diagnostic Challenge.
- Lysophospholipids Contribute to Oxaliplatin-Induced Acute Peripheral Pain.
- Lysosomal accumulation of drugs in drug-sensitive MES-SA but not multidrug-resistant MES-SA/Dx5 uterine sarcoma cells.
- MEK inhibition in the treatment of advanced melanoma.
- MEK-ERK signaling is a therapeutic target in metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer.
- MGMT immunoexpression in silent subtype 3 pituitary adenomas: possible therapeutic implications.
- MIBG inhibits respiration: potential for radio- and hyperthermic sensitization.
- MRI phenotype is associated with response to doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide neoadjuvant chemotherapy in stage III breast cancer.
- MYC paralog-dependent apoptotic priming orchestrates a spectrum of vulnerabilities in small cell lung cancer.
- Macrophage Toll-like Receptor 9 Contributes to Chemotherapy-Induced Neuropathic Pain in Male Mice.
- Macrophages Facilitate Resistance to Anti-VEGF Therapy by Altered VEGFR Expression.
- Magnetic resonance imaging: a potential tool in assessing the addition of hyperthermia to neoadjuvant therapy in patients with locally advanced breast cancer.
- Maintenance bacillus Calmette-Guérin: why is there continued debate?
- Maintenance treatment of recurrent ovarian cancer: Is it ready for prime time?
- Malignant gliomas in older adults with poor prognostic signs. Getting nowhere, and taking a long time to do it.
- Management of advanced neuroendocrine tumors with hepatic metastasis.
- Management of adverse events associated with idelalisib treatment: expert panel opinion.
- Management of cancer in the aged.
- Management of cardiac disease in cancer patients throughout oncological treatment: ESMO consensus recommendations.
- Management of childhood onset nephrotic syndrome.
- Management of glioblastoma: State of the art and future directions.
- Management of glioma in Victoria (1998-2000): retrospective cohort study.
- Management of locally advanced adenocarcinoma of the pancreas.
- Management of metastatic prostatic cancer.
- Management of patients with advanced prostate cancer: recommendations of the St Gallen Advanced Prostate Cancer Consensus Conference (APCCC) 2015.
- Management of platinum-sensitive recurrent ovarian cancer: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Managing toxicities of phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase (PI3K) inhibitors.
- Mapping child and adolescent self-reported symptom data to clinician-reported adverse event grading to improve pediatric oncology care and research.
- Mapping the Pathways of Resistance to Targeted Therapies.
- Marine ω-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid and Fish Intake after Colon Cancer Diagnosis and Survival: CALGB 89803 (Alliance).
- Markers of oxidative status in a clinical model of oxidative assault: a pilot study in human blood following doxorubicin administration.
- Marshall Urist Award. Interstitial collagenase gene expression correlates with in vitro invasion in human chondrosarcoma.
- Masking and triggered unmasking of targeting ligands on nanocarriers to improve drug delivery to brain tumors.
- Measurement of affective and activity pain interference using the Brief Pain Inventory (BPI): Cancer and Leukemia Group B 70903.
- Mechanisms of synthetic serine protease inhibitor (FUT-175)-mediated cell death.
- Mechanistic Investigation of Site-specific DNA Methylating Agents Targeting Breast Cancer Cells.
- Medulloblastoma Down Under 2013: a report from the third annual meeting of the International Medulloblastoma Working Group.
- Melanoma brain metastasis: overview of current management and emerging targeted therapies.
- Melatonin synergizes with retinoic acid in the prevention and regression of breast cancer.
- Member Input: The Challenge of Staffing in Ambulatory Infusion Settings
- Mesenchymal stem cells support growth and organization of host-liver colorectal-tumor organoids and possibly resistance to chemotherapy.
- Mesenchymal stromal cells alone or expressing interferon-beta suppress pancreatic tumors in vivo, an effect countered by anti-inflammatory treatment.
- Meta-[131I]iodobenzylguanidine uptake and meta-[211At]astatobenzylguanidine treatment in human medulloblastoma cell lines.
- Meta-[211At]astatobenzylguanidine: further evaluation of a potential therapeutic agent.
- Meta-analysis of concomitant versus sequential radiochemotherapy in locally advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Metabolic rewiring drives resistance to targeted cancer therapy.
- Metagenomics and chemotherapy-induced nausea: A roadmap for future research.
- Metformin prevents tobacco carcinogen--induced lung tumorigenesis.
- Microsatellite instability and loss of heterozygosity at chromosomal location 18q: prospective evaluation of biomarkers for stages II and III colon cancer--a study of CALGB 9581 and 89803.
- Microsatellite instability is frequently observed in rectal cancer and influenced by neoadjuvant chemoradiation.
- Microscopically positive margins for primary gastrointestinal stromal tumors: analysis of risk factors and tumor recurrence.
- Microtubule stabilization and potentiation of taxol activity by the creatine analog cyclocreatine.
- Microvascular Features of Treated Retinoblastoma Tumors in Children Assessed Using OCTA.
- Mining database for the expression and gene regulation network of JAK2 in skin cutaneous melanoma.
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) hyperactivation and enhanced NRAS expression drive acquired vemurafenib resistance in V600E BRAF melanoma cells.
- Mitoxantrone and ametantrone inhibit hydroperoxide-dependent initiation and propagation reactions in fatty acid peroxidation.
- Mn Porphyrin-Based Redox-Active Drugs: Differential Effects as Cancer Therapeutics and Protectors of Normal Tissue Against Oxidative Injury.
- Mobilization of peripheral blood progenitor cells by hematopoietic growth factors.
- Mode equivalence and acceptability of tablet computer-, interactive voice response system-, and paper-based administration of the U.S. National Cancer Institute's Patient-Reported Outcomes version of the Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (PRO-CTCAE).
- Model of tumor dormancy/recurrence after short-term chemotherapy.
- Model synthesis of nucleoside boranophosphoramidate with amino acid for prodrug purpose.
- Modeling RAS phenotype in colorectal cancer uncovers novel molecular traits of RAS dependency and improves prediction of response to targeted agents in patients.
- Modified LSA2-L2 treatment in 53 children with E-rosette-positive T-cell leukemia: results and prognostic factors (a Pediatric Oncology Group Study).
- Modulation of cisplatin resistance by 2'-deoxy-5-azacytidine in human ovarian tumor cell lines.
- Molecular analysis-based treatment strategies for the management of non-small cell lung cancer.
- Molecular and genetic biomarkers implemented from next-generation sequencing provide treatment insights in clinical practice for Waldenström macroglobulinemia.
- Molecular characterization of the pediatric preclinical testing panel.
- Molecular determinants of sensitivity to antitumor agents.
- Molecular monitoring to improve outcomes in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia in chronic phase: importance of achieving treatment-free remission.
- Molecular pathways and therapeutic targets in lung cancer.
- Molecular pathways: the metabolic regulator estrogen-related receptor α as a therapeutic target in cancer.
- Molecular pathways: translational and therapeutic implications of the Notch signaling pathway in cancer.
- Molecular prediction of recurrence of breast cancer.
- Molecular-Guided Off-Label Targeted Therapy in a Large-Scale Precision Oncology Program.
- Monoclonal antibodies as targeted therapy in hematologic malignancies in older adults.
- Monoclonal antibodies: the foundation of therapy for colorectal cancer in the 21st century?
- Monoclonal antibody therapy in the treatment of non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- More on Data Sharing.
- Motexafin gadolinium: a clinical review of a novel radioenhancer for brain tumors.
- Moving upstream in the war on WNTs.
- Mucosal melanoma.
- Mucositis-related morbidity and resource utilization in head and neck cancer patients receiving radiation therapy with or without chemotherapy.
- Multiagent chemotherapy for isolated colorectal liver metastases: a single-centered retrospective study.
- Multicenter Phase II Trial of the WEE1 Inhibitor Adavosertib in Refractory Solid Tumors Harboring CCNE1 Amplification.
- Multifocal nodular episcleritis and scleritis with undiagnosed Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Multifunctional nanocarriers for mammographic quantification of tumor dosing and prognosis of breast cancer therapy.
- Multiparametric Early Detection and Prediction of Cardiotoxicity Using Myocardial Strain, T1 and T2 Mapping, and Biochemical Markers: A Longitudinal Cardiac Resonance Imaging Study During 2 Years of Follow-Up.
- Multiple Myeloma, Version 3.2017, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Multiple drug chemotherapy regimen for patients with hormonally-unresponsive carcinoma of the prostate: a preliminary report.
- Multiple myeloma, version 1.2013.
- Multiple myeloma. Clinical practice guidelines in oncology.
- Multiple testing of treatment-effect-modifying biomarkers in a randomized clinical trial with a survival endpoint.
- Mutations of the bacteriophage T4 type II DNA topoisomerase that alter sensitivity to antitumor agent 4'-(9-acridinylamino)methanesulfon-m-anisidide and an antibacterial quinolone.
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Version 2.2017, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Myelodysplastic syndromes clinical practice guidelines in oncology.
- Myelodysplastic syndromes.
- Myelodysplastic syndromes: clinical practice guidelines in oncology.
- Myeloid Growth Factors, Version 2.2017, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Myeloid growth factors.
- Myeloid growth factors.
- Myeloid growth factors. Clinical practice guidelines in oncology.
- Myelotoxicity and dose intensity of chemotherapy: reporting practices from randomized clinical trials.
- Myelotoxicity from chemotherapy.
- N-(4-hydroxyphenyl)retinamide (4-HPR) modulates GADD45 expression in radiosensitive bladder cancer cell lines.
- N-Myc Drives Neuroendocrine Prostate Cancer Initiated from Human Prostate Epithelial Cells.
- NCCN Biosimilars White Paper: regulatory, scientific, and patient safety perspectives.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Bladder Cancer, Version 2.2016.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Bone Cancer, Version 2.2017.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Melanoma, Version 3.2016.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Version 1.2020.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Version 4.2016.
- NCCN Guidelines® Insights: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma, Version 3.2022.
- NCCN Practice Guidelines for Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia.
- NCCN Task Force Report. prevention and management of mucositis in cancer care.
- NCCN Task Force report: update on the management of patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
- NCCN clinical practice guidelines in oncology: chronic myelogenous leukemia.
- NCIC CTG IND.181: phase I study of AT9283 given as a weekly 24 hour infusion in advanced malignancies.
- NF-κB signaling pathway and its potential as a target for therapy in lymphoid neoplasms.
- NF1 deletion generates multiple subtypes of soft-tissue sarcoma that respond to MEK inhibition.
- Nanomolecular targeting of dendritic cells for ovarian cancer therapy.
- Nanoparticle delivery of chemosensitizers improve chemotherapy efficacy without incurring additional toxicity.
- Nanoparticle delivery of chemotherapy combination regimen improves the therapeutic efficacy in mouse models of lung cancer.
- Nanotechnology-based strategies for combating toxicity and resistance in melanoma therapy.
- National Trends in End-of-Life Care for Veterans With Advanced Cancer in the Veterans Health Administration: 2009 to 2016.
- Nausea and vomiting perspectives among children receiving moderate to highly emetogenic chemotherapy treatment.
- Near-Death Cells Cause Chemotherapy-Induced Metastasis via ATF4-Mediated NF-κB Signaling Activation.
- Neck dissection followed by chemoradiotherapy for stage IV (N+) oropharynx cancer.
- Neck response to chemoradiotherapy: complete radiographic response correlates with pathologic complete response in locoregionally advanced head and neck cancer.
- Nelfinavir Inhibits the Growth of Small-cell Lung Cancer Cells and Patient-derived Xenograft Tumors.
- Nelfinavir, A lead HIV protease inhibitor, is a broad-spectrum, anticancer agent that induces endoplasmic reticulum stress, autophagy, and apoptosis in vitro and in vivo.
- Nelfinavir, a new anti-cancer drug with pleiotropic effects and many paths to autophagy.
- Neoadjuvant Systemic Therapy for Breast Cancer: Factors Influencing Surgeons' Referrals.
- Neoadjuvant chemoradiation for adenocarcinoma of the pancreas.
- Neoadjuvant chemoradiation for distal rectal cancer: 5-year updated results of a randomized phase 2 study of neoadjuvant combined modality chemoradiation for distal rectal cancer.
- Neoadjuvant chemoradiation for rectal cancer reduces lymph node harvest in proctectomy specimens.
- Neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy for adenocarcinoma of the pancreas: treatment variables and survival duration.
- Neoadjuvant therapy followed by prostatectomy for clinically localized prostate cancer.
- Neuro-ophthalmic side effects of molecularly targeted cancer drugs.
- Neurobehavioral radiation mitigation to standard brain cancer therapy regimens by Mn(III) n-butoxyethylpyridylporphyrin-based redox modifier.
- Neuroendocrine neoplasms of the GI tract: the role of cytotoxic chemotherapy.
- Neuroendocrine tumors of the gastrointestinal tract and the role of cytotoxic chemotherapy.
- Neurofibromatosis type 2.
- Neurologic complications of systemic cancer.
- Neuroprotective effects of creatine and cyclocreatine in animal models of Huntington's disease.
- Neuropsychological impact of treatment of brain tumors.
- Neutropenia Precautions for Children Receiving Chemotherapy or Stem Cell Transplantation for Cancer.
- New Concept of Onco-Hypertension and Future Perspectives.
- New Developments in the Management of Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- New MIBG preparation to improve targeted radiotherapy and reduce toxic side-effects in neuroblastoma patients undergoing combination treatment.
- New NCCN Guidelines for Uveal Melanoma and Treatment of Recurrent or Progressive Distant Metastatic Melanoma.
- New agents and regimens for diffuse large B cell lymphoma.
- New and emerging treatments for advanced prostate cancer.
- New approach to the activation of anti-cancer pro-drugs by metalloporphyrin-based cytochrome P450 mimics in all-aqueous biologically relevant system.
- New betulinic acid derivatives as potent proteasome inhibitors.
- New drugs in prostate cancer.
- New phorbol ester derivatives as potent anti-HIV agents.
- New radiotherapy and chemoradiotherapy approaches for non-small-cell lung cancer.
- New targeted therapies for non-small-cell lung cancer: a focus on the epidermal growth factor receptor.
- New treatment options in castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- New use of an old drug: inhibition of breast cancer stem cells by benztropine mesylate.
- Next-generation Tumor-homing Induced Neural Stem Cells as an Adjuvant to Radiation for the Treatment of Metastatic Lung Cancer.
- Niraparib in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer and DNA repair gene defects (GALAHAD): a multicentre, open-label, phase 2 trial.
- Nirogacestat, a γ-Secretase Inhibitor for Desmoid Tumors.
- Nivolumab Monotherapy for First-Line Treatment of Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Nivolumab Versus Docetaxel in Previously Treated Patients With Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: Two-Year Outcomes From Two Randomized, Open-Label, Phase III Trials (CheckMate 017 and CheckMate 057).
- Nivolumab and ipilimumab versus ipilimumab in untreated melanoma.
- Nivolumab for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma: Results of a Randomized Phase II Trial.
- Nivolumab in patients with metastatic DNA mismatch repair-deficient or microsatellite instability-high colorectal cancer (CheckMate 142): an open-label, multicentre, phase 2 study.
- Nivolumab monotherapy in recurrent metastatic urothelial carcinoma (CheckMate 032): a multicentre, open-label, two-stage, multi-arm, phase 1/2 trial.
- Nivolumab plus ipilimumab versus sunitinib in first-line treatment for advanced renal cell carcinoma: extended follow-up of efficacy and safety results from a randomised, controlled, phase 3 trial.
- Nivolumab versus Docetaxel in Advanced Nonsquamous Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Nivolumab versus Docetaxel in Advanced Squamous-Cell Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Nivolumab versus docetaxel in previously treated advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (CheckMate 017 and CheckMate 057): 3-year update and outcomes in patients with liver metastases.
- Nivolumab: Immunotherapy in Malignant Melanoma.
- No-carrier-added meta-[123I]iodobenzylguanidine: synthesis and preliminary evaluation.
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphomas, version 1.2013.
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphomas.
- Non-myeloablative umbilical cord blood transplantation for atypical dyskeratosis congenita.
- Noncanonical agonist PPARγ ligands modulate the response to DNA damage and sensitize cancer cells to cytotoxic chemotherapy.
- Nonclinical Safety and Toxicokinetics of MnTnBuOE-2-PyP5+ (BMX-001).
- Noninvasive imaging and quantification of epidermal growth factor receptor kinase activation in vivo.
- Noninvasive visualization of tumors in rodent dorsal skin window chambers.
- Nonlinear dependence of hydraulic conductivity on tissue deformation during intratumoral infusion.
- Novel amphiphilic cationic porphyrin and its Ag(II) complex as potential anticancer agents.
- Novel cancer therapies and their association with diabetes.
- Novel ceramide analogs as potential chemotherapeutic agents in breast cancer.
- Novel immunotherapeutic strategies in development for renal cell carcinoma.
- Novel light-driven functional AgNPs induce cancer death at extra low concentrations.
- Novel marine-derived anticancer agents: a phase I clinical, pharmacological, and pharmacodynamic study of dolastatin 10 (NSC 376128) in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Novel therapeutic approaches to advanced prostate cancer.
- Novel therapies are changing treatment paradigms in metastatic prostate cancer.
- Nrf2 is the key to chemotherapy resistance in MCF7 breast cancer cells under hypoxia.
- Nuclear basic fibroblast growth factor regulates triple-negative breast cancer chemo-resistance.
- Nuclear factor-kappaB and IkappaB kinase are constitutively active in human pancreatic cells, and their down-regulation by curcumin (diferuloylmethane) is associated with the suppression of proliferation and the induction of apoptosis.
- Nuclear morphology measurements with angle-resolved low coherence interferometry for application to cell biology and early cancer detection.
- Nucleic acid binding drugs--XIV. The crystal structure of 1-methyl amsacrine hydrochloride; relationships to DNA-binding ability and anti-tumour activity.
- Nursing Assistants' Use of Personal Protective Equipment Regarding Contact With Excreta Contaminated With Antineoplastic Drugs.
- Nursing care of patients undergoing isolated limb procedures for recurrent melanoma of the extremity.
- Nutrition Modulation of Cardiotoxicity and Anticancer Efficacy Related to Doxorubicin Chemotherapy by Glutamine and ω-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids.
- Nutrition modulation of gastrointestinal toxicity related to cancer chemotherapy: from preclinical findings to clinical strategy.
- O6-benzylguanine-mediated enhancement of chemotherapy.
- O6-benzylguanine-mediated enhancement of nitrosourea activity in Mer- central nervous system tumor xenografts--implications for clinical trials.
- Ocular and Periocular Tumors in Xeroderma Pigmentosum: A Study of 120 Asian Indian Patients.
- Olaparib in Patients With Metastatic Prostate Cancer With BRCA1/2 Mutation: Results From the TAPUR Study.
- On non-inferiority margin and statistical tests in active control trials.
- On the TRAIL from p53 to apoptosis?
- Once-per-cycle pegfilgrastim (Neulasta) for the management of chemotherapy-induced neutropenia.
- Onco-hypertension: An Emerging Specialty.
- Oncogenic KRAS is dependent upon an EFR3A-PI4KA signaling axis for potent tumorigenic activity.
- Oncogenic PIK3CA mutations reprogram glutamine metabolism in colorectal cancer.
- Oncogenic transformation by inhibitor-sensitive and -resistant EGFR mutants.
- One disease, two lives.
- Ophthalmic findings in a patient with CD8-positive T cell lymphoma and a hydroa vacciniforme-like eruption.
- Opportunistic pulmonary infections with fludarabine in previously treated patients with low-grade lymphoid malignancies: a role for Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia prophylaxis.
- Opportunities for improving the therapeutic ratio for patients with sarcoma.
- Optical and radioiodinated tethered Hsp90 inhibitors reveal selective internalization of ectopic Hsp90 in malignant breast tumor cells.
- Optically modulated cancer therapeutic delivery: past, present and future.
- Optimal therapy for desmoid tumors: current options and challenges for the future.
- Optimizing collection of adverse event data in cancer clinical trials supporting supplemental indications.
- Optimizing regional infusion treatment strategies for melanoma of the extremities.
- Optimizing the use of docetaxel in men with castration-resistant metastatic prostate cancer.
- Optoacoustic imaging identifies ovarian cancer using a microenvironment targeted theranostic wormhole mesoporous silica nanoparticle.
- Oral Anticancer Agent (OAA) Adherence and Survival in Elderly Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (mRCC).
- Oral adherence in adults with acute myeloid leukemia (AML): results of a mixed methods study.
- Orchiectomy and nilutamide or placebo as treatment of metastatic prostatic cancer in a multinational double-blind randomized trial.
- Organ and function preservation: the role of surgery as the optimal primary modality or as salvage after chemoradiation failure.
- Organoid Profiling Identifies Common Responders to Chemotherapy in Pancreatic Cancer.
- Osimertinib for Patients With Leptomeningeal Metastases Associated With EGFR T790M-Positive Advanced NSCLC: The AURA Leptomeningeal Metastases Analysis.
- Ototoxicity in children with high-risk neuroblastoma: prevalence, risk factors, and concordance of grading scales--a report from the Children's Oncology Group.
- Outcome of transplantation for acute myelogenous leukemia in children with Down syndrome.
- Outcomes of Maintenance Therapy with Bortezomib after Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients with Multiple Myeloma.
- Outcomes of adjunctive therapies post hedgehog inhibitors in the management of locally advanced basal cell carcinoma: A systematic review and pooled analysis.
- Outcomes of patients with IDH1-mutant relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia receiving ivosidenib who proceeded to hematopoietic stem cell transplant.
- Outcomes with the polymer-based paclitaxel-eluting TAXUS stent in patients with diabetes mellitus: the TAXUS-IV trial.
- Outpatient percutaneous central venous access in cancer patients.
- Ovarian vein thrombosis in oncology patients: CT detection and clinical significance.
- Overall Survival Benefit with Tebentafusp in Metastatic Uveal Melanoma.
- Overall survival by clinical risk category for high dose interleukin-2 (HD IL-2) treated patients with metastatic renal cell cancer (mRCC): data from the PROCLAIMSM registry.
- Overcoming Resistance to Targeted Therapies in Gastrointestinal Cancers: Progress to Date and Progress to Come.
- Overcoming limitations in nanoparticle drug delivery: triggered, intravascular release to improve drug penetration into tumors.
- Overexpressed BAG3 is a potential therapeutic target in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Overview of melanoma vaccines and promising approaches.
- Oxidative DNA base modifications in peripheral blood mononuclear cells of patients treated with high-dose infusional doxorubicin.
- Oxidative stress and neurobehavioral problems in pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia patients undergoing chemotherapy.
- P-value calculation for multistage phase II cancer clinical trials.
- PARP inhibitors for chemoprevention--letter.
- PD-0332991, a CDK4/6 inhibitor, significantly prolongs survival in a genetically engineered mouse model of brainstem glioma.
- PD-1 inhibitor gastroenterocolitis: case series and appraisal of 'immunomodulatory gastroenterocolitis'.
- PI3K/mTOR Dual Inhibitor, LY3023414, Demonstrates Potent Antitumor Efficacy Against Esophageal Adenocarcinoma in a Rat Model.
- POG 8625: a randomized trial comparing chemotherapy with chemoradiotherapy for children and adolescents with Stages I, IIA, IIIA1 Hodgkin Disease: a report from the Children's Oncology Group.
- PPARgamma agonists follow an unknown TRAIL in lung cancer.
- PRKACA mediates resistance to HER2-targeted therapy in breast cancer cells and restores anti-apoptotic signaling.
- PTEN hamartoma tumor syndromes.
- PTEN reconstitution alters glioma responses to c-Met pathway inhibition.
- PTEN status mediates 2ME2 anti-tumor efficacy in preclinical glioblastoma models: role of HIF1α suppression.
- Paclitaxel by 96-hour continuous infusion in combination with cisplatin: a phase I trial in patients with advanced lung cancer.
- Paclitaxel efficacy and toxicity in older women with metastatic breast cancer: combined analysis of CALGB 9342 and 9840.
- Pain predicts overall survival in men with metastatic castration-refractory prostate cancer.
- Pain, PSA flare, and bone scan response in a patient with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer treated with radium-223, a case report.
- Palliative treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer: what is the optimal approach?
- Palliative treatment of rectal cancer: is radiotherapy alone a good option?
- Pancreatic cancer.
- Pancreatoblastoma in a teenage patient.
- Panobinostat for the management of multiple myeloma.
- Past and present treatment of pancreatic adenocarcinoma: chemotherapy as a standard treatment modality.
- Pathologic and molecular features correlate with long-term outcome after adjuvant therapy of resected primary GI stromal tumor: the ACOSOG Z9001 trial.
- Pathological chemotherapy response score is prognostic in tubo-ovarian high-grade serous carcinoma: A systematic review and meta-analysis of individual patient data.
- Patient Burden and Real-World Management of Chemotherapy-Induced Myelosuppression: Results from an Online Survey of Patients with Solid Tumors.
- Patient Financial Assistance Programs: A Path to Affordability or a Barrier to Accessible Cancer Care?
- Patient preferences for treatments to delay bone metastases.
- Patient preferences in advanced or recurrent ovarian cancer.
- Patient- And Provider-Level Predictors of Survival Among Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma Initiating Oral Anticancer Agents.
- Patient-Reported Outcomes in Oncology Clinical Trials: Stakeholder Perspectives from the Accelerating Anticancer Agent Development and Validation Workshop 2019.
- Patient-oncologist cost communication, financial distress, and medication adherence.
- Patients undergoing treatment for pancreatic adenocarcinoma can mount an effective immune response to vaccinations.
- Patterns and Predictors of Oral Anticancer Agent Use in Diverse Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma.
- Patterns of Use of Induction Therapy for T2N0 Esophageal Cancer.
- Patterns of chemotherapy-associated toxicity and supportive care in US oncology practice: a nationwide prospective cohort study.
- Patterns of recurrence after trimodality therapy for esophageal cancer.
- Patterns of self-reported symptoms in pancreatic cancer patients receiving chemoradiation.
- Pediatric and Teen Ovarian Tissue Removed for Cryopreservation Contains Follicles Irrespective of Age, Disease Diagnosis, Treatment History, and Specimen Processing Methods.
- Pediatric melanoma.
- Pegfilgrastim primary prophylaxis vs. current practice neutropenia management in elderly breast cancer patients receiving chemotherapy.
- Pegylated interferon alfa-2a for polycythemia vera or essential thrombocythemia resistant or intolerant to hydroxyurea.
- Pembrolizumab versus investigator-choice chemotherapy for ipilimumab-refractory melanoma (KEYNOTE-002): a randomised, controlled, phase 2 trial.
- Pepinemab antibody blockade of SEMA4D in early Huntington's disease: a randomized, placebo-controlled, phase 2 trial.
- Peptidyl membrane-interactive molecules are cytotoxic to prostatic cancer cells in vitro.
- Performance and quality of life outcomes for T4 laryngeal cancer patients treated with induction chemotherapy followed by chemoradiotherapy.
- Perhexiline promotes HER3 ablation through receptor internalization and inhibits tumor growth.
- Perifosine treatment in chronic lymphocytic leukemia: results of a phase II clinical trial and in vitro studies.
- Perioperative chemo(radio)therapy versus primary surgery for resectable adenocarcinoma of the stomach, gastroesophageal junction, and lower esophagus.
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma with unusual clinical presentation of rhabdomyolysis.
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, NOS, and anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
- Peripheral blood stem cell support for multiple cycles of dose intensive induction therapy is feasible with little risk of tumor contamination in advanced stage neuroblastoma: a report from the Childrens Oncology Group.
- Peripheral neuropathy in children and adolescents treated for cancer.
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma negatively regulates IFN-beta production in Toll-like receptor (TLR) 3- and TLR4-stimulated macrophages by preventing interferon regulatory factor 3 binding to the IFN-beta promoter.
- Persistent and Prolonged Parvovirus B19 Viremia in a Pediatric Patient With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Persistent symptoms among survivors of Hodgkin's disease: an explanatory model based on classical conditioning.
- Personalized and targeted therapy of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: an update.
- Personalized medicine and cancer supportive care: appropriate use of colony-stimulating factor support of chemotherapy.
- Personalized targeted therapy for esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.
- Perspectives in colorectal cancer - Sixth Annual Conference. Metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Pharmacodynamic and genomic markers associated with response to the XPO1/CRM1 inhibitor selinexor (KPT-330): A report from the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Pharmacodynamic study of disulfiram in men with non-metastatic recurrent prostate cancer.
- Pharmacoeconomics of the myeloid growth factors: a critical and systematic review.
- Pharmacoeconomics, quality of life, and combination modalities in non-small cell lung cancer: a panel discussion (Part 2).
- Pharmacogenomic strategies provide a rational approach to the treatment of cisplatin-resistant patients with advanced cancer.
- Pharmacogenomics in cancer therapy: is host genome variability important?
- Pharmacokinetic analysis of two-step approaches using bifunctional and enzyme-conjugated antibodies.
- Pharmacokinetics & drug resistance of melphalan in regional chemotherapy: ILP versus ILI.
- Pharmacokinetics and clinical impact of all-trans retinoic acid in metastatic breast cancer: a phase II trial.
- Pharmacokinetics and toxicity of 120-hour continuous-infusion hydroxyurea in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Pharmacokinetics of diaziquone after three different dosage regimens.
- Pharmacokinetics of high-dose oral CCNU in bone marrow transplant patients.
- Pharmacokinetics of nelarabine and 9-beta-D-arabinofuranosyl guanine in pediatric and adult patients during a phase I study of nelarabine for the treatment of refractory hematologic malignancies.
- Pharmacokinetics of the BCL-2 Inhibitor Venetoclax in Subjects with Hepatic Impairment.
- Pharmacologic purging of malignant T cells from human bone marrow using 9-beta-D-arabinofuranosylguanine.
- Pharmacological inhibition of TGFβ as a strategy to augment the antitumor immune response.
- Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of MEDI-565, a Bispecific T-Cell Engager that Targets Human Carcinoembryonic Antigen, in Patients With Advanced Gastrointestinal Adenocarcinomas.
- Phase 1 study of N(1),N(11)‑diethylnorspermine (DENSPM) in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Phase 1 study of PSMA ADC, an antibody-drug conjugate targeting prostate-specific membrane antigen, in chemotherapy-refractory prostate cancer.
- Phase 1 study of TAS-102 administered once daily on a 5-day-per-week schedule in patients with solid tumors.
- Phase 1 study of seviteronel, a selective CYP17 lyase and androgen receptor inhibitor, in women with estrogen receptor-positive or triple-negative breast cancer.
- Phase 1b study of the MDM2 inhibitor AMG 232 with or without trametinib in relapsed/refractory acute myeloid leukemia.
- Phase 1b/2a study of galunisertib, a small molecule inhibitor of transforming growth factor-beta receptor I, in combination with standard temozolomide-based radiochemotherapy in patients with newly diagnosed malignant glioma.
- Phase 2 clinical trial of TORC1 inhibition with everolimus in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Phase 2 studies of sunitinib and AG013736 in patients with cytokine-refractory renal cell carcinoma.
- Phase 2 study of mapatumumab, a fully human agonistic monoclonal antibody which targets and activates the TRAIL receptor-1, in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Phase 2 study of the safety and efficacy of umbralisib in patients with CLL who are intolerant to BTK or PI3Kδ inhibitor therapy.
- Phase 3, randomized, placebo-controlled study of zibotentan (ZD4054) in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer metastatic to bone.
- Phase I Open-Label Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Efficacy of Dilpacimab in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors.
- Phase I Study Evaluating Glesatinib (MGCD265), An Inhibitor of MET and AXL, in Patients with Non-small Cell Lung Cancer and Other Advanced Solid Tumors.
- Phase I and pharmacokinetic study of 3'-C-ethynylcytidine (TAS-106), an inhibitor of RNA polymerase I, II and III,in patients with advanced solid malignancies.
- Phase I and pharmacokinetic study of lonafarnib, SCH 66336, using a 2-week on, 2-week off schedule in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Phase I and pharmacokinetic study of pazopanib and lapatinib combination therapy in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Phase I and pharmacokinetic study of sorafenib in patients with hepatic or renal dysfunction: CALGB 60301.
- Phase I and pharmacological study of oral 9-aminocamptothecin colloidal dispersion (NSC 603071) in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Phase I clinical and plasma and cellular pharmacological study of topotecan without and with granulocyte colony-stimulating factor.
- Phase I clinical trial of mafosfamide in infants and children aged 3 years or younger with newly diagnosed embryonal tumors: a pediatric brain tumor consortium study (PBTC-001).
- Phase I evaluation of diaziquone in childhood cancer. A Pediatric Oncology Group study.
- Phase I evaluation of mitoxantrone alone and combined with whole body hyperthermia in dogs with lymphoma.
- Phase I evaluation of prolonged-infusion gemcitabine with mitoxantrone for relapsed or refractory acute leukemia.
- Phase I safety, pharmacokinetics, and clinical activity study of lapatinib (GW572016), a reversible dual inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinases, in heavily pretreated patients with metastatic carcinomas.
- Phase I safety, pharmacokinetics, and inhibition of SRC activity study of saracatinib in patients with solid tumors.
- Phase I studies of interleukin (IL)-2 and rituximab in B-cell non-hodgkin's lymphoma: IL-2 mediated natural killer cell expansion correlations with clinical response.
- Phase I study of Datelliptium chloride, hydrochloride given by 24-h continuous intravenous infusion.
- Phase I study of a five-day dose schedule of 4-Ipomeanol in patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
- Phase I study of capecitabine, oxaliplatin, bevacizumab, and everolimus in advanced solid tumors.
- Phase I study of cisdiamminedichloroplatinum in combination with azidothymidine in the treatment of patients with advanced malignancies.
- Phase I study of pazopanib plus TH-302 in advanced solid tumors.
- Phase I study to determine the safety and pharmacokinetics of oral administration of TAS-102 in patients with solid tumors.
- Phase I trial and pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamics (PD) study of topotecan using a five-day course in children with refractory solid tumors: a pediatric oncology group study.
- Phase I trial design: are new methodologies being put into practice?
- Phase I trial of 1-(2'-deoxy-2'-fluoro-1-beta-D-arabinofuranosyl)-5-methyluracil (FMAU) terminated by severe neurologic toxicity.
- Phase I trial of VNP40101M (Cloretazine) in children with recurrent brain tumors: a pediatric brain tumor consortium study.
- Phase I trial of doxorubicin-containing low temperature sensitive liposomes in spontaneous canine tumors.
- Phase I trial of imatinib in children with newly diagnosed brainstem and recurrent malignant gliomas: a Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium report.
- Phase I trial of menadiol diphosphate (vitamin K3) in advanced malignancy.
- Phase I trial of single-dose temozolomide and continuous administration of o6-benzylguanine in children with brain tumors: a pediatric brain tumor consortium report.
- Phase I-II trial of mitoxantrone in acute leukemia: an interim report.
- Phase I/II study of galiximab, an anti-CD80 antibody, for relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma.
- Phase I/II trial of intravenous Doxil and whole abdomen hyperthermia in patients with refractory ovarian cancer.
- Phase I/II trial of vorinostat, bevacizumab, and daily temozolomide for recurrent malignant gliomas.
- Phase II Single-Arm Study of Preoperative Letrozole for Estrogen Receptor-Positive Postmenopausal Ductal Carcinoma In Situ: CALGB 40903 (Alliance).
- Phase II Trial of Atezolizumab As First-Line or Subsequent Therapy for Patients With Programmed Death-Ligand 1-Selected Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (BIRCH).
- Phase II and pharmacodynamic study of the farnesyltransferase inhibitor R115777 as initial therapy in patients with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Phase II evaluation of chlorozotocin in refractory multiple myeloma.
- Phase II evaluation of iproplatin in patients with advanced gastric and pancreatic cancer.
- Phase II evaluations of cilengitide in asymptomatic patients with androgen-independent prostate cancer: scientific rationale and study design.
- Phase II open label study of the oral vascular endothelial growth factor-receptor inhibitor PTK787/ZK222584 (vatalanib) in adult patients with refractory or relapsed diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Phase II placebo-controlled randomized discontinuation trial of sorafenib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Phase II randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of tasquinimod in men with minimally symptomatic metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
- Phase II study demonstrating failure of both a five-drug continuous-therapy regimen and a two-drug pulse-therapy regimen in the treatment of metastatic neuroblastoma: Southwest Oncology Group Study 822.
- Phase II study of amonafide in advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Phase II study of bortezomib in patients with previously treated advanced urothelial tract transitional cell carcinoma: CALGB 90207.
- Phase II study of carboplatin in children with progressive low-grade gliomas.
- Phase II study of carboplatin, irinotecan, and thalidomide combination in patients with extensive stage small-cell lung cancer.
- Phase II study of cilengitide (EMD 121974, NSC 707544) in patients with non-metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer, NCI-6735. A study by the DOD/PCF prostate cancer clinical trials consortium.
- Phase II study of clofarabine monotherapy in previously untreated older adults with acute myeloid leukemia and unfavorable prognostic factors.
- Phase II study of didemnin B in advanced colorectal cancer.
- Phase II study of dolastatin-10 as first-line treatment for advanced colorectal cancer.
- Phase II study of imatinib mesylate and hydroxyurea for recurrent grade III malignant gliomas.
- Phase II study of imatinib mesylate plus hydroxyurea in adults with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme.
- Phase II study of intravenous CI-958 in metastatic colorectal adenocarcinoma.
- Phase II study of oxaliplatin in children with recurrent or refractory medulloblastoma, supratentorial primitive neuroectodermal tumors, and atypical teratoid rhabdoid tumors: a pediatric brain tumor consortium study.
- Phase II study of predictive biomarker profiles for response targeting human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER-2) in advanced inflammatory breast cancer with lapatinib monotherapy.
- Phase II study of saracatinib (AZD0530) in patients with previously treated metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Phase II study of selumetinib, an orally active inhibitor of MEK1 and MEK2 kinases, in KRASG12R-mutant pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Phase II study of the oral MEK inhibitor selumetinib in advanced acute myelogenous leukemia: a University of Chicago phase II consortium trial.
- Phase II study of troxacitabine (BCH-4556) in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Phase II study on the effect of disease sites, age, and prior therapy on response to iodine-131-metaiodobenzylguanidine therapy in refractory neuroblastoma.
- Phase II study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of intravenous palonosetron (PAL) in primary malignant glioma (MG) patients receiving standard radiotherapy (RT) and concomitant temozolomide (TMZ).
- Phase II trial of 5-fluorouracil, folinic acid and recombinant alpha-2a-interferon in patients with advanced colorectal cancer.
- Phase II trial of 9-aminocamptothecin (NSC 603071) administered as a 120-hr continuous infusion weekly for three weeks in metastatic colorectal carcinoma.
- Phase II trial of 9-aminocamptothecin administered as a 72-hour continuous infusion in metastatic colorectal carcinoma.
- Phase II trial of R115777 (NSC #70818) in patients with advanced colorectal cancer: a Southwest Oncology Group study.
- Phase II trial of bicalutamide in patients with androgen receptor-positive, estrogen receptor-negative metastatic Breast Cancer.
- Phase II trial of curcumin in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Phase II trial of dasatinib in patients with metastatic breast cancer using real-time pharmacodynamic tissue biomarkers of Src inhibition to escalate dosing.
- Phase II trial of diaziquone in anthracycline-resistant adult soft tissue and bone sarcoma patients: a Southeastern Cancer Study Group Trial.
- Phase II trial of edatrexate in patients with advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Phase II trial of fazarabine in advanced colorectal carcinoma.
- Phase II trial of hepatic artery infusional and systemic chemotherapy for patients with unresectable hepatic metastases from colorectal cancer: conversion to resection and long-term outcomes.
- Phase II trial of intravenous CI-980 (NSC 370147) in patients with metastatic colorectal carcinoma. Model for prospective evaluation of neurotoxicity.
- Phase II trial of nintedanib in patients with bevacizumab-resistant recurrent epithelial ovarian, tubal, and peritoneal cancer.
- Phase II trial of oxaliplatin as first-line chemotherapy in metastatic colorectal cancer patients. Digestive Group of French Federation of Cancer Centers.
- Phase II trial of sunitinib for the therapy of progressive metastatic castration-refractory prostate cancer after previous docetaxel chemotherapy.
- Phase II trial of the PI3 kinase inhibitor buparlisib (BKM-120) with or without enzalutamide in men with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer.
- Phase II trial of the combination of bevacizumab and erlotinib in patients who have advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Phase II trials of dolastatin-10 in advanced pancreaticobiliary cancers.
- Phase III randomized trial of CED of IL13-PE38QQR vs Gliadel wafers for recurrent glioblastoma.
- Phase III study of pasireotide long-acting release in patients with metastatic neuroendocrine tumors and carcinoid symptoms refractory to available somatostatin analogues.
- Phenylbutyrate-induced G1 arrest and apoptosis in myeloid leukemia cells: structure-function analysis.
- Philadelphia chromosome mosaicism at diagnosis in chronic myeloid leukemia: clinical correlates and effect on imatinib mesylate treatment outcome.
- Phosphorus-based SAHA analogues as histone deacetylase inhibitors.
- Photo-activated psoralen binds the ErbB2 catalytic kinase domain, blocking ErbB2 signaling and triggering tumor cell apoptosis.
- Physical activity among adult survivors of childhood lower-extremity sarcoma.
- Physicians' preferences for bone metastases drug therapy in the United States.
- Pigment epithelium-derived factor (PEDF) in neuroblastoma: a multifunctional mediator of Schwann cell antitumor activity.
- Pilot phase II trial of 13-cis-retinoic acid and interferon-alpha combination therapy for advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Pilot study of systemic and intrathecal mafosfamide followed by conformal radiation for infants with intracranial central nervous system tumors: a pediatric brain tumor consortium study (PBTC-001).
- Pitfalls of Combining Novel Agents in Lymphoma.
- Pivotal phase III trial of two dose levels of denileukin diftitox for the treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Placebo-controlled randomized study of hydrazine sulfate in lung cancer.
- Plant Antitumor Agents. VI. The Isolation and Structure of Taxol, a Novel Antileukemic and Antitumor Agent from Taxus brevifolia
- Platelet-derived growth factor receptors: a therapeutic target in solid tumors.
- Polyfunctional anti-human epidermal growth factor receptor 3 (anti-HER3) antibodies induced by HER3 vaccines have multiple mechanisms of antitumor activity against therapy resistant and triple negative breast cancers.
- Polymer-lipid hybrid nanoparticles synchronize pharmacokinetics of co-encapsulated doxorubicin-mitomycin C and enable their spatiotemporal co-delivery and local bioavailability in breast tumor.
- Polymersomes: a new multi-functional tool for cancer diagnosis and therapy.
- Polypharmacy in patients with advanced cancer and the role of medication discontinuation.
- Pooled analysis of individual patient-level data from all randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials of darbepoetin alfa in the treatment of patients with chemotherapy-induced anemia.
- Poor drug distribution as a possible explanation for the results of the PRECISE trial.
- Population and target considerations for triple-negative breast cancer clinical trials.
- Population pharmacokinetics of vactosertib, a new TGF-β receptor type Ι inhibitor, in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Population-based assessment of emergency room visits and hospitalizations among women receiving adjuvant chemotherapy for early breast cancer.
- Posaconazole vs. fluconazole or itraconazole prophylaxis in patients with neutropenia.
- Post transplant CD8+ gammadelta T-cell lymphoma associated with human herpes virus-6 infection.
- Potential antiglioma activity of 9-hydroxy-2-N-methylellipticine as determined by pharmacological and human tumor clonogenic cell studies.
- Potential for a novel manganese porphyrin compound as adjuvant canine lymphoma therapy.
- Potential of CT-scan based tumor volume as a response indicator in chemotherapy of advanced epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Potentially resectable gastric carcinoma: current approaches to staging and preoperative therapy.
- Preclinical Testing of a Novel Niclosamide Stearate Prodrug Therapeutic (NSPT) Shows Efficacy Against Osteosarcoma.
- Preclinical and clinical evaluation of intraductally administered agents in early breast cancer.
- Preclinical and clinical pharmacodynamic assessment of L-778,123, a dual inhibitor of farnesyl:protein transferase and geranylgeranyl:protein transferase type-I.
- Preclinical evaluation of a regimen combining chidamide and ABT-199 in acute myeloid leukemia.
- Preclinical evaluation of gemcitabine combination regimens for application in acute myeloid leukemia.
- Predicting individual risk of neutropenic complications in patients receiving cancer chemotherapy.
- Predicting patient-specific response to adaptive therapy in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer using prostate-specific antigen dynamics.
- Predicting response to multidrug regimens in cancer patients using cell line experiments and regularised regression models.
- Predicting the risk of chemotherapy toxicity in older patients: the Chemotherapy Risk Assessment Scale for High-Age Patients (CRASH) score.
- Prediction and prevention of chemotherapy-induced cardiomyopathy: can it be done?
- Predictors of basal cell carcinoma in high-risk patients in the VATTC (VA Topical Tretinoin Chemoprevention) trial.
- Predictors of chemotherapy-induced neutropenia and its complications: results from a prospective nationwide registry.
- Predictors of complete responses with denileukin diftitox in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Predictors of duloxetine response in patients with oxaliplatin-induced painful chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy (CIPN): a secondary analysis of randomised controlled trial - CALGB/alliance 170601.
- Preferential inhibition of Akt and killing of Akt-dependent cancer cells by rationally designed phosphatidylinositol ether lipid analogues.
- Preoperative chemoradiation coupled with aggressive resection as needed ensures near total control in advanced head and neck cancer.
- Preoperative chemoradiation for adenocarcinoma of the pancreas: excessive toxicity of prophylactic hepatic irradiation.
- Preoperative chemotherapy and the risk of hepatotoxicity and morbidity after liver resection for metastatic colorectal cancer: a single institution experience.
- Preoperative gemcitabine-based chemoradiation for patients with resectable adenocarcinoma of the pancreatic head.
- Preparation and preliminary evaluation of 4-[211At]astato-N-piperidinoethyl benzamide.
- Preparation, cytotoxicity, and in vivo antitumor efficacy of 111In-labeled modular nanotransporters.
- Prepregnancy handling of antineoplastic drugs and risk of miscarriage in female nurses.
- Prevalence and incidence of liver enzyme elevations in a pooled oncology clinical trial cohort.
- Prevalence of bortezomib-resistant constitutive NF-kappaB activity in mantle cell lymphoma.
- Prevalence of pain and analgesic use in men with metastatic prostate cancer using a patient-reported outcome measure.
- Prevalence, determinants, and outcomes of nonadherence to imatinib therapy in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia: the ADAGIO study.
- Prevention of chemotherapy and radiation toxicity with glutamine.
- Primary chemotherapy in epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Primary cytoreductive surgery and adjuvant hormonal monotherapy in women with advanced low-grade serous ovarian carcinoma: Reducing overtreatment without compromising survival?
- Primary surgery versus chemoradiation in the treatment of IB2 cervical carcinoma: a cost effectiveness analysis.
- Primary systemic therapy in HER2-amplified breast cancer: a clinical review.
- Probing the interaction of the multidrug-resistance phenotype with the polypeptide ionophore gramicidin D via functional channel formation.
- Proceedings of the consensus conference on neoadjuvant chemotherapy in carcinoma of the breast, April 26-28, 2003, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Profile of cancer-related symptoms prior to chemotherapy.
- Progesterone levels on the day of human chorionic gonadotropin administration in cycles with gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist suppression are not predictive of pregnancy outcome.
- Prognostic Association of Prostate-specific Antigen Decline with Clinical Outcomes in Men with Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Treated with Enzalutamide in a Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Prognostic factors and treatment effects on survival in erythroleukemia: a retrospective study of 134 cases.
- Prognostic factors derived from a prospective database dictate clinical biology of anal cancer: the intergroup trial (RTOG 98-11).
- Prognostic factors for survival following initiation of second-line treatment with everolimus for metastatic renal cell carcinoma: evidence from a nationwide sample of clinical practice in the United States.
- Prognostic factors in metastatic and hormonally unresponsive carcinoma of the prostate.
- Prognostic factors in the initial response to therapy by patients with advanced breast cancer.
- Prognostic factors that increase the risk for reduced white matter volumes and deficits in attention and learning for survivors of childhood cancers.
- Prognostic impact of concurrent MYC and BCL6 rearrangements and expression in de novo diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Prognostic significance of early response to a single dose of asparaginase in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Prognostic significance of reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction for prostate-specific antigen in men with hormone-refractory prostate cancer.
- Prognostic stratification in UPC: a role for assessing the value of conventional-dose and high-dose chemotherapy for unknown primary carcinoma.
- Prognotic significance of pretreatment proliferative activity in adult acute leukemia.
- Prolonged follow-up after initial therapy with 2-chlorodeoxyadenosine in patients with indolent non-Hodgkin lymphoma: results of Cancer and Leukemia Group B Study 9153.
- Prolonged oxaliplatin exposure alters intracellular calcium signaling: a new mechanism to explain oxaliplatin-associated peripheral neuropathy.
- Prophylactic colony-stimulating factors in children receiving myelosuppressive chemotherapy: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Prophylactic granulocyte colony-stimulating factor in patients receiving dose-intensive cancer chemotherapy: a meta-analysis.
- Prophylaxis of chemotherapy-induced febrile neutropenia with granulocyte colony-stimulating factors: where are we now?
- Prospective Evaluation of Germline Alterations in Patients With Exocrine Pancreatic Neoplasms.
- Prospective assessment of quality of life in ovarian cancer patients receiving whole abdomen hyperthermia and liposomal doxorubicin.
- Prospective gene signature study using microRNA to identify the tissue of origin in patients with carcinoma of unknown primary.
- Prospective trial of synchronous bevacizumab, erlotinib, and concurrent chemoradiation in locally advanced head and neck cancer.
- Prostate apoptosis response protein 4 sensitizes human colon cancer cells to chemotherapeutic 5-FU through mediation of an NF kappaB and microRNA network.
- Prostate cancer, Version 3.2012: featured updates to the NCCN guidelines.
- Prostate-specific antigen changes as surrogate for overall survival in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer treated with second-line chemotherapy.
- Proteasome inhibition with bortezomib induces cell death in GBM stem-like cells and temozolomide-resistant glioma cell lines, but stimulates GBM stem-like cells' VEGF production and angiogenesis.
- Protein prenylation: unique fats make their mark on biology.
- Proteomic and immunologic analyses of brain tumor exosomes.
- Proteomic profiling of patient-derived glioblastoma xenografts identifies a subset with activated EGFR: implications for drug development.
- Provider- and patient-level predictors of oral anticancer agent initiation and adherence in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Pseudo-Pelger-Huët anomaly induced by transplant medications.
- Pulmonary drug toxicity: radiologic and pathologic manifestations.
- Purging multidrug resistant cells from bone marrow.
- QT interval prolongation and torsades de pointes in a patient undergoing treatment with vorinostat: a case report and review of the literature.
- Quality management of potential chemotherapy-induced neutropenic complications: evaluation of practice in an academic medical center.
- Quality of Life and Long-Term Therapy in Patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia.
- Quality of life and mood of older patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) receiving intensive and non-intensive chemotherapy.
- Quality of life impact of three different doses of suramin in patients with metastatic hormone-refractory prostate carcinoma: results of Intergroup O159/Cancer and Leukemia Group B 9480.
- Quality-of-life improvements in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma patients treated with denileukin diftitox (ONTAK).
- Quantitation of dolastatin-10 using HPLC/electrospray ionization mass spectrometry: application in a phase I clinical trial.
- Quantitation of response to therapy in patients with metastatic breast carcinoma by serial analysis of plasma gross cystic disease fluid protein and carcinoembryonic antigen.
- Quantitation of the next-generation imipridone ONC206 in human plasma by a simple and sensitive UPLC-MS/MS assay for clinical pharmacokinetic application.
- Quantitative imaging features of pretreatment CT predict volumetric response to chemotherapy in patients with colorectal liver metastases.
- Quiescent phenotype of tumor-specific CD8+ T cells following immunization.
- Quotient imaging with N-13 L-glutamate in osteogenic sarcoma: correlation with tumor viability.
- RNA-mediated immunotherapy regulating tumor immune microenvironment: next wave of cancer therapeutics.
- RSK3/4 mediate resistance to PI3K pathway inhibitors in breast cancer.
- Rac1/Pak1/p38/MMP-2 Axis Regulates Angiogenesis in Ovarian Cancer.
- Racial Differences in Treatment and Survival among Veterans and Non-Veterans with Stage I NSCLC: An Evaluation of Veterans Affairs and SEER-Medicare Populations.
- Racial Discrepancies in Overall Survival among Men Treated with 223Radium.
- Radiation and chemotherapy in the treatment of esophageal cancer.
- Radiation therapy and sorafenib: clinical data and rationale for the combination in metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Radiation therapy for resectable colon cancer. Is there a role in the modern chemotherapy era?
- Radiation-Mediated Tumor Growth Inhibition Is Significantly Enhanced with Redox-Active Compounds That Cycle with Ascorbate.
- Radiation-induced lung injury. Assessment, management, and prevention.
- Radiographic progression with nonrising PSA in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: post hoc analysis of PREVAIL.
- Randomized Double-Blind Phase II Study of Regorafenib in Patients With Metastatic Osteosarcoma.
- Randomized comparison of diaziquone and carmustine in the treatment of adults with anaplastic glioma.
- Randomized multicentric study of perioperative chemotherapy with mitoxantrone in early breast cancer.
- Randomized open-label phase II trial of 5-day aprepitant plus ondansetron compared to ondansetron alone in the prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea-vomiting (CINV) in glioma patients receiving adjuvant temozolomide.
- Randomized phase II multicenter trial of two schedules of lapatinib as first- or second-line monotherapy in patients with advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
- Randomized phase II neoadjuvant comparison between letrozole, anastrozole, and exemestane for postmenopausal women with estrogen receptor-rich stage 2 to 3 breast cancer: clinical and biomarker outcomes and predictive value of the baseline PAM50-based intrinsic subtype--ACOSOG Z1031.
- Randomized phase II study of gefitinib versus erlotinib in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer who failed previous chemotherapy.
- Randomized phase III trial of fludarabine plus cyclophosphamide with or without oblimersen sodium (Bcl-2 antisense) in patients with relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Randomized phase III trial of gemcitabine compared with pegylated liposomal doxorubicin in patients with platinum-resistant ovarian cancer.
- Randomized study of Lapatinib alone or in combination with trastuzumab in women with ErbB2-positive, trastuzumab-refractory metastatic breast cancer.
- Randomized study of three different doses of suramin administered with a fixed dosing schedule in patients with advanced prostate cancer: results of intergroup 0159, cancer and leukemia group B 9480.
- Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase III Study of Tasquinimod in Men With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Randomized, dose-escalation study of SD/01 compared with daily filgrastim in patients receiving chemotherapy.
- Randomized, double-blind study comparing proposed biosimilar LA-EP2006 with reference pegfilgrastim in breast cancer.
- Rapamycin for chemoprevention of upper aerodigestive tract cancers.
- Rapid tissue prototyping with micro-organospheres.
- Rare breast metastasis from adenoid cystic carcinoma of the submandibular gland.
- Rational Design of Selective Allosteric Inhibitors of PHGDH and Serine Synthesis with Anti-tumor Activity.
- Rational approaches to the chemotherapy of medulloblastoma.
- Rational design of "heat seeking" drug loaded polypeptide nanoparticles that thermally target solid tumors.
- Rational identification of a novel peptide for targeting nanocarriers to 9L glioma.
- Rationale for and measurement of liposomal drug delivery with hyperthermia using non-invasive imaging techniques.
- Re-purposing cryoablation: a combinatorial 'therapy' for the destruction of tissue.
- Re: Akt phosphorylation and gefitinib efficacy in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Re: Neoadjuvant therapy followed by prostatectomy for clinically localized prostate cancer.
- Re: Review of delayed orchiectomy in patients with disseminated testis tumors.
- Real-world outcomes and management strategies for venetoclax-treated chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients in the United States.
- Reawakening the cellular death program in neoplasia through the therapeutic blockade of IAP function.
- Recent advances in de novo CD5+ diffuse large B cell lymphoma.
- Recent advances in the treatment of malignant astrocytoma.
- Recent advances in the treatment of pediatric brain tumors.
- Receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors for the treatment of osteosarcoma and Ewing sarcoma.
- Receptor tyrosine kinases as rational targets for prostate cancer treatment: platelet-derived growth factor receptor and imatinib mesylate.
- Recombinant Synthesis of Hybrid Lipid-Peptide Polymer Fusions that Self-Assemble and Encapsulate Hydrophobic Drugs.
- Recombinant heregulin-Pseudomonas exotoxin fusion proteins: interactions with the heregulin receptors and antitumor activity in vivo.
- Recombinant human endostatin could eliminate the pro-angiogenesis priority of SP cells sorted from non-small cell lung cancer cells.
- Recombinant human erythropoietin in cancer-related anemia. Review of clinical evidence.
- Recombinant human tumor necrosis factor alone and with chemotherapeutic agents. Effect on nude mouse-supported human bladder cancer heterografts.
- Recommended patient-reported core set of symptoms and quality-of-life domains to measure in ovarian cancer treatment trials.
- Rectal cancer: the sphincter-sparing approach.
- Redox-Active Mn Porphyrin-based Potent SOD Mimic, MnTnBuOE-2-PyP(5+), Enhances Carbenoxolone-Mediated TRAIL-Induced Apoptosis in Glioblastoma Multiforme.
- Reduced-intensity allogeneic transplantation provides high event-free and overall survival in patients with advanced indolent B cell malignancies: CALGB 109901.
- Reduced-intensity allogeneic transplantation using alemtuzumab from HLA-matched related, unrelated, or haploidentical related donors for patients with hematologic malignancies.
- Reduction of exit-site infections of tunnelled intravascular catheters among neutropenic patients by sustained-release chlorhexidine dressings: results from a prospective randomized controlled trial.
- Reduction of wound angiogenesis in patients treated with BMS-275291, a broad spectrum matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor.
- Regional squamous cell carcinomas following systemic sorafenib therapy and isolated limb infusion for regionally advanced metastatic melanoma of the limb.
- Regression of drug-resistant lung cancer by the combination of rosiglitazone and carboplatin.
- Regulation of CD8(+) T cell functions by RARgamma.
- Regulation of RIPK3- and RHIM-dependent Necroptosis by the Proteasome.
- Regulation of glioblastoma stem cells by retinoic acid: role for Notch pathway inhibition.
- Regulators of G-Protein signaling RGS10 and RGS17 regulate chemoresistance in ovarian cancer cells.
- Relationship between changes in hemoglobin level and quality of life during chemotherapy in anemic cancer patients receiving epoetin alfa therapy.
- Remote triggered release of doxorubicin in tumors by synergistic application of thermosensitive liposomes and gold nanorods.
- Renal cell carcinoma.
- Renal function at two years in liver transplant patients receiving everolimus: results of a randomized, multicenter study.
- Rendering the leukemia cell susceptible to attack.
- Reply to M A Khattak et al.
- Report of the first case of invasive fungal sinusitis caused by Scopulariopsis acremonium: review of scopulariopsis infections.
- Reporting of Study Participant Demographic Characteristics and Demographic Representation in Premarketing and Postmarketing Studies of Novel Cancer Therapeutics.
- Requirement for myeloid growth factors in the differentiation of acute promyelocytic leukaemia.
- Resistance to chemotherapeutic drugs overcome by c-Myc inhibition in a Lewis lung carcinoma murine model.
- Response and resistance to NF-κB inhibitors in mouse models of lung adenocarcinoma.
- Response of malignant scalp dermatofibrosarcoma to presurgical targeted growth factor inhibition.
- Response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy does not predict overall survival for patients with synchronous colorectal hepatic metastases.
- Response to the letter to the Editor concerning manuscript entitled, "Randomized open-label phase II trial of 5-day aprepitant plus ondansetron compared to ondansetron alone in the prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea-vomiting (CINV) in glioma patients receiving adjuvant temozolomide".
- Results of a compassionate-use program using intravenous ondansetron to prevent nausea and vomiting in patients receiving emetogenic cancer chemotherapy.
- Results of a phase II study of 506U78 in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma and peripheral T-cell lymphoma: CALGB 59901.
- Results of a phase II study of pemetrexed as first-line chemotherapy in patients with advanced or metastatic breast cancer.
- Results of a phase II upfront window of pharmacokinetically guided topotecan in high-risk medulloblastoma and supratentorial primitive neuroectodermal tumor.
- Results of the phase IIa RADICAL trial of the FGFR inhibitor AZD4547 in endocrine resistant breast cancer.
- Rethinking ovarian cancer: recommendations for improving outcomes.
- Retinal pigment epithelial degeneration, partial retinal atrophy and macular hole in acute lymphocytic leukemia.
- Retrospective analysis of the efficacy and safety of neoadjuvant gemcitabine and cisplatin in muscle-invasive bladder cancer.
- Retrospective study of patients with brain metastases from melanoma receiving concurrent whole-brain radiation and temozolomide.
- Retrospective study of the effect of comorbidity on use of adjuvant chemotherapy in older women with breast cancer in a tertiary care setting.
- Reversing the Warburg effect as a treatment for glioblastoma.
- Review of the treatment of mycosis fungoides and sézary syndrome: a stage-based approach.
- Richter's syndrome mimicking chronic colitis. A patient with diffuse histiocytic lymphoma complicating chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Ring-opening polymerization of prodrugs: a versatile approach to prepare well-defined drug-loaded nanoparticles.
- Risk and healthcare costs of chemotherapy-induced neutropenic complications in women with metastatic breast cancer.
- Risk assessment and guidelines for first-cycle colony-stimulating factor use in the management of chemotherapy-induced neutropenia.
- Risk assessment in oncology clinical practice. From risk factors to risk models.
- Risk models for predicting chemotherapy-induced neutropenia.
- Risk of thromboembolism in cisplatin versus carboplatin-treated patients with lung cancer.
- Risks and consequences of chemotherapy-induced neutropenia.
- Ritterazine B, a new cytotoxic natural compound, induces apoptosis in cancer cells.
- Rituximab for follicular lymphoma: watch and wait, watch and worry, or watch and live?
- Rituximab for successful management of probable pediatric catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome.
- Rituximab in lymphocyte predominance Hodgkin's disease: a case series.
- Rituximab monotherapy to treat intravascular large B-cell lymphoma manifesting as pruritic calf patch in an elderly female.
- Role of exosomes in treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Role of lymphadenectomy, adjuvant chemotherapy, and treatment at high-volume centers in patients with resected pancreatic cancer-a distinct view on lymph node yield.
- Role of radiation therapy in patients with resectable pancreatic cancer.
- Role of recombinational repair in sensitivity to an antitumour agent that inhibits bacteriophage T4 type II DNA topoisomerase.
- Role of serum biomarkers in cancer patients receiving cardiotoxic cancer therapies: a position statement from the Cardio-Oncology Study Group of the Heart Failure Association and the Cardio-Oncology Council of the European Society of Cardiology.
- Role of the glutathione-glutathione peroxidase cycle in the cytotoxicity of the anticancer quinones.
- Routine use of zoledronic acid in early-stage breast cancer.
- Rovalpituzumab tesirine, a DLL3-targeted antibody-drug conjugate, in recurrent small-cell lung cancer: a first-in-human, first-in-class, open-label, phase 1 study.
- Ruxolitinib: a new treatment for myelofibrosis.
- SOX2 expression is an early event in a murine model of EGFR mutant lung cancer and promotes proliferation of a subset of EGFR mutant lung adenocarcinoma cell lines.
- SWOG S1400B (NCT02785913), a Phase II Study of GDC-0032 (Taselisib) for Previously Treated PI3K-Positive Patients with Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer (Lung-MAP Sub-Study).
- Safe administration of hyperbaric oxygen after bleomycin: a case series of 15 patients.
- Safe handling: implementing hazardous drug precautions
- Safety and Efficacy of Radiation Therapy in Advanced Melanoma Patients Treated With Ipilimumab.
- Safety and effectiveness of bevacizumab-containing treatment for non-small-cell lung cancer: final results of the ARIES observational cohort study.
- Safety and efficacy of pegfilgrastim in patients receiving myelosuppressive chemotherapy.
- Safety and pharmacokinetics of the antisense oligonucleotide (ASO) LY2181308 as a single-agent or in combination with idarubicin and cytarabine in patients with refractory or relapsed acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
- Safety and tolerability of idelalisib, lenalidomide, and rituximab in relapsed and refractory lymphoma: the Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology A051201 and A051202 phase 1 trials.
- Safety and tolerability of veliparib combined with capecitabine plus radiotherapy in patients with locally advanced rectal cancer: a phase 1b study.
- Safety of enzalutamide in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer previously treated with docetaxel: expanded access in North America.
- Safety of intraparenchymal convection-enhanced delivery of cintredekin besudotox in early-phase studies.
- Safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamic properties of oral DEBIO1143 (AT-406) in patients with advanced cancer: results of a first-in-man study.
- Safety, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and antitumor activity of dalantercept, an activin receptor-like kinase-1 ligand trap, in patients with advanced cancer.
- Sample Extraction and Simultaneous Chromatographic Quantitation of Doxorubicin and Mitomycin C Following Drug Combination Delivery in Nanoparticles to Tumor-bearing Mice.
- Sample size determination for comparing several survival curves with unequal allocations.
- Sampling and mass spectrometric analytical methods for five antineoplastic drugs in the healthcare environment.
- Scaffold Hopping and Optimization of Maleimide Based Porcupine Inhibitors.
- Scanning with L-(13 N) glutamate: Assessment of the response to chemotherapy of a patient with embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Screening and management of adverse endocrine outcomes in adult survivors of childhood and adolescent cancer.
- Second messenger systems in human gliomas.
- Secondary gastrointestinal cancer in childhood cancer survivors: a cohort study.
- Seizure Rates in Enzalutamide-Treated Men With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer and Risk of Seizure: The UPWARD Study.
- Selection bias, phase II trials, and the FDA accelerated approval process.
- Selective aromatase inhibition for patients with androgen-independent prostate carcinoma.
- Selective glutamine metabolism inhibition in tumor cells improves antitumor T lymphocyte activity in triple-negative breast cancer.
- Selective inhibition of FLT3 by gilteritinib in relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukaemia: a multicentre, first-in-human, open-label, phase 1-2 study.
- Selective inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase-14 blocks tumor growth, invasion, and angiogenesis.
- Selective survival advantage associated with primary tumor resection for metastatic gastric cancer in a Western population.
- Self-assembled Lipid Nanoparticles for Ratiometric Codelivery of Cisplatin and siRNA Targeting XPF to Combat Drug Resistance in Lung Cancer.
- Self-hypnosis as antiemetic therapy in children receiving chemotherapy.
- Semuloparin for thromboprophylaxis in patients receiving chemotherapy for cancer.
- Sequential CT Findings in Patients With Non-small-cell Lung Cancer Receiving Nivolumab.
- Sequential gene profiling of basal cell carcinomas treated with imiquimod in a placebo-controlled study defines the requirements for tissue rejection.
- Sequential preoperative fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography assessment of response to preoperative chemoradiation: a means for determining longterm outcomes of rectal cancer.
- Serial Endoscopic Evaluation of Esophageal Disease in a Cancer Model: A Paradigm Shift for Esophageal Adenocarcinoma (EAC) Drug Discovery and Development.
- Serial labeling index determination as a predictor of response in human solid tumors.
- Serine phosphorylation of glutathione S-transferase P1 (GSTP1) by PKCα enhances GSTP1-dependent cisplatin metabolism and resistance in human glioma cells.
- Serum lactate dehydrogenase predicts for overall survival benefit in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma treated with inhibition of mammalian target of rapamycin.
- Shaping Chromatin States in Prostate Cancer by Pioneer Transcription Factors.
- Shared care of adult survivors of childhood cancers.
- Shifting guidelines for myeloid growth factors: applications in cancer chemotherapy.
- Sickness behavior clustering in children with cancer.
- Significance of histological response to preoperative chemoradiotherapy for pancreatic cancer.
- Similar survival with single-agent capecitabine or taxane in first-line therapy for metastatic breast cancer.
- Simultaneous measurements of blood flow and blood-to-tissue transport in xenotransplanted medulloblastomas.
- Single nucleotide variation in the TP53 3' untranslated region in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with rituximab-CHOP: a report from the International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program.
- Single-agent lapatinib for HER2-overexpressing advanced or metastatic breast cancer that progressed on first- or second-line trastuzumab-containing regimens.
- Single-dose disulfiram does not inhibit CYP2A6 activity.
- Sirt2 Inhibition Enhances Metabolic Fitness and Effector Functions of Tumor-Reactive T Cells.
- Smac/Diablo antagonizes ubiquitin ligase activity of inhibitor of apoptosis proteins.
- Small cell lung cancer.
- Small-Molecule-Mediated Degradation of the Androgen Receptor through Hydrophobic Tagging.
- Snail promotes resistance to enzalutamide through regulation of androgen receptor activity in prostate cancer.
- Society of Surgical Oncology-American Society for Radiation Oncology consensus guideline on margins for breast-conserving surgery with whole-breast irradiation in stages I and II invasive breast cancer.
- Sodium 4-phenylbutyrate protects against liver ischemia reperfusion injury by inhibition of endoplasmic reticulum-stress mediated apoptosis.
- Solitary fibrous tumor of the meninges occurring after irradiation of a mixed germ cell tumor of the pineal gland.
- Sorafenib efficacy in ovarian clear cell carcinoma revealed by transcriptome profiling.
- Sorafenib for Advanced and Refractory Desmoid Tumors.
- Sorafenib suppresses postsurgical recurrence and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma in an orthotopic mouse model.
- Sorafenib-Induced Eruption Mimicking Erythema Multiforme.
- Special concerns for survivors of prostate cancer.
- Specific genetic polymorphisms of IL10-592 AA and IL10-819 TT genotypes lead to the key role for inducing docetaxel-induced liver injury in breast cancer patients.
- Specificity Protein Transcription Factors and Cancer: Opportunities for Drug Development.
- Spectroscopic evidence for anthracenedione antineoplastic agent self-association and complex formation with flavin nucleotides.
- Spectrum of activity and molecular correlates of response to phosphatidylinositol ether lipid analogues, novel lipid-based inhibitors of Akt.
- Sphincter preservation in rectal cancer.
- Spontaneous and treatment-induced cancer rejection in humans.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the oropharynx and hypopharynx.
- Stage 1 testing and pharmacodynamic evaluation of the HSP90 inhibitor alvespimycin (17-DMAG, KOS-1022) by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Stage 2 combination testing of rapamycin with cytotoxic agents by the Pediatric Preclinical Testing Program.
- Standard of care and future pharmacological treatment options for malignant glioma: an urgent need for screening and identification of novel tumor-specific antigens.
- State of the Art: Interventional Pulmonology.
- Statin and metformin use and outcomes in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer treated with enzalutamide: A meta-analysis of AFFIRM, PREVAIL and PROSPER.
- Statin expression in the untreated and SarCNU-exposed human glioma cell line, SK-MG-1.
- Statistical inference for cancer trials with treatment switching.
- Stem cell transplantation for multiple myeloma.
- Stepped-dose protocol of cidofovir therapy in recurrent respiratory papillomatosis in children.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery and bevacizumab for recurrent glioblastoma multiforme.
- Steroid induction of therapy-resistant cytokeratin-5-positive cells in estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer through a BCL6-dependent mechanism.
- Stimulus-responsive macromolecules and nanoparticles for cancer drug delivery.
- Strategies for optimizing the response of cancer and normal tissues to radiation.
- Strength of accumulating evidence and data monitoring committee decision making.
- Stress-induced secretion of growth inhibitors: a novel tumor suppressor function of p53.
- Stromal heparan sulfate differentiates neuroblasts to suppress neuroblastoma growth.
- Structural basis for binding and selectivity of antimalarial and anticancer ethylenediamine inhibitors to protein farnesyltransferase.
- Structure-Activity Relationship Studies of Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase Interacting Kinase (MNK) 1 and 2 and BCR-ABL1 Inhibitors Targeting Chronic Myeloid Leukemic Cells.
- Structure-based design and synthesis of potent, ethylenediamine-based, mammalian farnesyltransferase inhibitors as anticancer agents.
- Structure-guided DOT1L probe optimization by label-free ligand displacement.
- Studies on the mechanism of the synergistic interaction between 2'-deoxy-5-azacytidine and cisplatin.
- Study Design and Rationale for the Phase 3 Clinical Development Program of Enobosarm, a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator, for the Prevention and Treatment of Muscle Wasting in Cancer Patients (POWER Trials).
- Study of the media's potential influence on prospective research participants' understanding of and motivations for participation in a high-profile phase I trial.
- Subcutaneous interleukin-2 as initial therapy for patients with extensive small cell lung cancer: a phase II trial of Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Subcutaneously administered recombinant human interleukin-2 and interferon alfa-2a for advanced breast cancer: a phase II study of the Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB 9041).
- Successful desensitization to carboplatin in patients with systemic hypersensitivity reactions.
- Successful desensitization to oxaliplatin.
- Successful management of a simultaneous Aspergillus fumigatus and Absidia corymbifera invasive fungal infection.
- Summaries for patients. Increased risk for gastrointestinal cancer in childhood cancer survivors.
- Summary and comparison of myeloid growth factor guidelines in patients receiving cancer chemotherapy.
- Summary and comparison of myeloid growth factor guidelines in patients receiving cancer chemotherapy.
- Sunitinib efficacy against advanced renal cell carcinoma.
- Sunitinib in Patients with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC) with FLT-3 Amplification: Results from the Targeted Agent and Profiling Utilization Registry (TAPUR) Study.
- Sunitinib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Suramin keratosis: a unique skin eruption in a patient receiving suramin for metastatic prostate cancer.
- Surface Contamination With Antineoplastic Drugs on Two Inpatient Oncology Units.
- Surgery of the primary tumor does not improve survival in stage IV breast cancer.
- Surgical Dead End in a Renal Transplant Recipient Associated With a Rare Thrombohemorrhagic Syndrome.
- Surgical Outcomes After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy and Ipilimumab for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Surgical options for advanced/metastatic gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
- Surgical pancreatic complications induced by L-asparaginase.
- Surrogates, substudies, and real clinical end points in trials of drug-eluting stents.
- Survival Outcomes of Sipuleucel-T Phase III Studies: Impact of Control-Arm Cross-Over to Salvage Immunotherapy.
- Survival of patients undergoing cytoreductive surgery for metastatic renal cell carcinoma in the targeted-therapy era.
- Survivorship after childhood, adolescent, and young adult cancer.
- Sustained in vivo regression of Dunning H rat prostate cancers treated with combinations of androgen ablation and Trk tyrosine kinase inhibitors, CEP-751 (KT-6587) or CEP-701 (KT-5555).
- Swainsonine protects both murine and human haematopoietic systems from chemotherapeutic toxicity.
- Switching the Smoothened Inhibitor May Have Benefit in Advanced Basal Cell Carcinoma.
- Sym004-induced EGFR elimination is associated with profound anti-tumor activity in EGFRvIII patient-derived glioblastoma models.
- Symptom clusters in children and adolescents receiving cisplatin, doxorubicin, or ifosfamide.
- Symptoms, Mobility and Function, and Quality of Life in Adults With Acute Leukemia During Initial Hospitalization.
- Synchronous primary carcinoma of breast and ovary versus ovarian metastases.
- Synergic antiproliferative effect of DNA methyltransferase inhibitor in combination with anticancer drugs in gastric carcinoma.
- Synergic effect of OP449 and FTY720 on oral squamous cell carcinoma.
- Synergistic antitumor effects of 9.2.27-PE38KDEL and ABT-737 in primary and metastatic brain tumors.
- Synergistic cytotoxicity using 2'-deoxy-5-azacytidine and cisplatin or 4-hydroperoxycyclophosphamide with human tumor cells.
- Synergistic cytotoxicity with 2'-deoxy-5-azacytidine and topotecan in vitro and in vivo.
- Synergistic interaction between anti-p185HER-2 ricin A chain immunotoxins and radionuclide conjugates for inhibiting growth of ovarian and breast cancer cells that overexpress HER-2.
- Syntaxin 6-mediated exosome secretion regulates enzalutamide resistance in prostate cancer.
- Synthesis and Anticancer Activity of Tertiary Amides of Salinomycin and Their C20-oxo Analogues.
- Synthesis and Cytotoxicity of Acetyl-4H,9H-naphtho[2,3-b]thiophene-4,9-diones
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of largazole zinc-binding group analogs.
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of novel spin labeled 18β-glycyrrhetinic acid derivatives.
- Synthesis of carrier-free 131I-meta-iodobenzyl-guanidine by novel routes to enhance therapeutic efficiency in neuroblastoma.
- Synthesis of nucleoside 3',5'-cyclic boranophosphorothioate, a new type of cyclic nucleotide.
- Synthesis of prodrug candidates: conjugates of amino acid with nucleoside boranophosphate.
- Synthesis of ring- and side-chain-substituted m-iodobenzylguanidine analogues.
- Synthetic lethal interaction of combined BCL-XL and MEK inhibition promotes tumor regressions in KRAS mutant cancer models.
- Systematic Dissection of the Metabolic-Apoptotic Interface in AML Reveals Heme Biosynthesis to Be a Regulator of Drug Sensitivity.
- Systematic dissection of phenotypic, functional, and tumorigenic heterogeneity of human prostate cancer cells.
- Systematic identification of signaling pathways with potential to confer anticancer drug resistance.
- Systematic review: reliability of compendia methods for off-label oncology indications.
- Systematic survey of therapeutic trials for metastatic colorectal cancer: room for improvement in the critical pathway.
- Systemic Chemotherapy Combined with Resection for Locally Advanced Gallbladder Carcinoma: Surgical and Survival Outcomes.
- Systemic Mastocytosis, Version 2.2019, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Systemic Therapies for Melanoma Brain Metastases: A Primer for Radiologists.
- Systemic Therapy for Non-Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma.
- Systemic chemotherapy for urothelial cancer.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Sézary syndrome: immunopathogenesis, literature review of therapeutic options, and recommendations for therapy by the United States Cutaneous Lymphoma Consortium (USCLC).
- T cell metabolic fitness in antitumor immunity.
- TNK1 is a ubiquitin-binding and 14-3-3-regulated kinase that can be targeted to block tumor growth.
- TP53 mutation characteristics in therapy-related myelodysplastic syndromes and acute myeloid leukemia is similar to de novo diseases.
- TP53 wild-type/PPM1D mutant diffuse intrinsic pontine gliomas are sensitive to a MDM2 antagonist.
- Targeted Exome Sequencing of the Cancer Genome in Patients with Very High-risk Bladder Cancer.
- Targeted Therapy and Immunosuppression in the Tumor Microenvironment.
- Targeted agents for sarcoma: is individualized therapy possible in such a diverse tumor type?
- Targeted delivery in primary and metastatic brain tumors: summary report of the seventh annual meeting of the Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption Consortium.
- Targeted disruption of Smad3 reveals an essential role in transforming growth factor beta-mediated signal transduction.
- Targeted drug delivery by thermally responsive polymers.
- Targeted therapy for non-small cell lung cancer.
- Targeted therapy in rectal cancer.
- Targeted therapy in renal cell carcinoma.
- Targeting Akt in cancer therapy.
- Targeting BRAF in metastatic colorectal cancer: Maximizing molecular approaches.
- Targeting GIPC/synectin in pancreatic cancer inhibits tumor growth.
- Targeting GLUT1 and the Warburg effect in renal cell carcinoma by chemical synthetic lethality.
- Targeting MCL-1/BCL-XL Forestalls the Acquisition of Resistance to ABT-199 in Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- Targeting N-cadherin increases vascular permeability and differentially activates AKT in melanoma.
- Targeting SET/I(2)PP2A oncoprotein functions as a multi-pathway strategy for cancer therapy.
- Targeting Wnts at the source--new mechanisms, new biomarkers, new drugs.
- Targeting aberrant signal transduction pathways in lung cancer.
- Targeting anemia in patients with lung cancer.
- Targeting eNOS in pancreatic cancer.
- Targeting nucleolin for better survival in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Targeting ovarian cancer-initiating cells.
- Targeting protein neddylation: a novel therapeutic strategy for the treatment of cancer.
- Targeting slow-proliferating ovarian cancer cells.
- Targeting the B-cell receptor pathway: a review of current and future therapies for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Targeting the PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway in castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Targeting the epigenome in ovarian cancer.
- Targeting the hexosamine biosynthetic pathway and O-linked N-acetylglucosamine cycling for therapeutic and imaging capabilities in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Targeting the tumor stroma as a novel treatment strategy for breast cancer: shifting from the neoplastic cell-centric to a stroma-centric paradigm.
- Targeting wide-range oncogenic transformation via PU24FCl, a specific inhibitor of tumor Hsp90.
- Technical modification in the intracarotid chemotherapy and osmotic blood-brain barrier disruption procedure to prevent the relapse of carboplatin-induced orbital pseudotumor.
- Technology evaluation: ISIS-2503, Isis Pharmaceuticals.
- Telomerase, cell immortality, and cancer.
- Temporal Trends in Tunneled Pleural Catheter Utilization in Patients With Malignancy: A Multicenter Review.
- Temporal patterns in the risk of chronic health conditions in survivors of childhood cancer diagnosed 1970-99: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study cohort.
- Testicular cancer survivorship: research strategies and recommendations.
- Testicular carcinoma.
- Testing of the Akt/PKB inhibitor MK-2206 by the Pediatric Preclinical Testing Program.
- The "Inside" Story on Tumor-Expressed PD-L1.
- The ASTRO clinical practice guidelines in cervical cancer: Optimizing radiation therapy for improved outcomes.
- The BCL2 inhibitor ABT-199 significantly enhances imatinib-induced cell death in chronic myeloid leukemia progenitors.
- The Ca(2+) channel antagonists mibefradil and pimozide inhibit cell growth via different cytotoxic mechanisms.
- The DNA damage response: implications for tumor responses to radiation and chemotherapy.
- The Effect of Corticosteroids on Prostate Cancer Outcome Following Treatment with Enzalutamide: A Multivariate Analysis of the Phase III AFFIRM Trial.
- The Effect of Gene Alterations and Tyrosine Kinase Inhibition on Survival and Cause of Death in Patients With Adenocarcinoma of the Lung and Brain Metastases.
- The Effect of Timing of Adjuvant Therapy on Survival After Esophagectomy.
- The Evolving Complexity of Treating Hormone Receptor-Positive, Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-2 (HER2)-Negative Breast Cancer: Special Considerations in Older Breast Cancer Patients-Part I: Early-Stage Disease.
- The Evolving Landscape of Frontline Therapy in Chronic Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML).
- The FNIP co-chaperones decelerate the Hsp90 chaperone cycle and enhance drug binding.
- The HDAC inhibitor SB939 overcomes resistance to BCR-ABL kinase Inhibitors conferred by the BIM deletion polymorphism in chronic myeloid leukemia.
- The Landmark Series: Regional Therapy of Recurrent Cutaneous Melanoma.
- The Level of Self-Care Measures for Everyday Life in Persons Who Received Chemotherapy.
- The Medicare Modernization Act and reimbursement for outpatient chemotherapy: do patients perceive changes in access to care?
- The Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice (NCI-MATCH) Trial: Lessons for Genomic Trial Design.
- The National Physicians Cooperative: transforming fertility management in the cancer setting and beyond.
- The PREVAIL Study: Primary Outcomes by Site and Extent of Baseline Disease for Enzalutamide-treated Men with Chemotherapy-naïve Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer.
- The PTEN tumor suppressor gene and its role in lymphoma pathogenesis.
- The Parity Paradigm: Can Legislation Help Reduce the Cost Burden of Oral Anticancer Medications?
- The Prognosis of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Treated with Sorafenib in Combination with TACE.
- The Prognostic Value of BRAF, C-KIT, and NRAS Mutations in Melanoma Patients With Brain Metastases.
- The Role of Adjunctive Therapies in the Management of Invasive Sino-Orbital Infection.
- The Role of Patient Financial Assistance Programs in Reducing Costs for Cancer Patients.
- The STAMPEDE trial and celecoxib: how to adapt?
- The TOR kinases link nutrient sensing to cell growth.
- The Tumor Microenvironment Regulates CD19 and CD20 Immunotherapy for Lymphoma.
- The Valley of Death in anticancer drug development: a reassessment.
- The activity of letrozole in patients with advanced or recurrent endometrial cancer and correlation with biological markers--a study of the National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group.
- The addition of anti-angiogenic tyrosine kinase inhibitors to chemotherapy for patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancers: A meta-analysis of randomized trials.
- The addition of bevacizumab to standard radiation therapy and temozolomide followed by bevacizumab, temozolomide, and irinotecan for newly diagnosed glioblastoma.
- The addition of erlotinib to gemcitabine and cisplatin does not appear to improve median survival in metastatic pancreatic cancer.
- The anti-CD80 primatized monoclonal antibody, galiximab, is well-tolerated but has limited activity in relapsed Hodgkin lymphoma: Cancer and Leukemia Group B 50602 (Alliance).
- The arginase inhibitor Nω-hydroxy-nor-arginine (nor-NOHA) induces apoptosis in leukemic cells specifically under hypoxic conditions but CRISPR/Cas9 excludes arginase 2 (ARG2) as the functional target.
- The association between radiographic response and overall survival in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer receiving chemotherapy.
- The association between social support and chemotherapy-related toxicity in older patients with cancer.
- The chemopreventive agent myoinositol inhibits Akt and extracellular signal-regulated kinase in bronchial lesions from heavy smokers.
- The chemoradiation paradigm in head and neck cancer.
- The chemotherapy of posterior fossa tumors in childhood.
- The clinical benefit of ruxolitinib across patient subgroups: analysis of a placebo-controlled, Phase III study in patients with myelofibrosis.
- The clinical significance of unconventional orchiectomy approaches in testicular cancer: a report from the Testicular Cancer Intergroup Study.
- The colony-stimulating factors: use to prevent and treat neutropenia and its complications.
- The complexity of pancreatic ductal cancers and multidimensional strategies for therapeutic targeting.
- The concurrent chemoradiation paradigm--general principles.
- The convergence of cancer prevention and therapy in early-phase clinical drug development.
- The cost-benefit ratio of the cure of Hodgkin's disease.
- The development and testing of a new temperature-sensitive drug delivery system for the treatment of solid tumors.
- The development and testing of aptamers for cancer.
- The economic burden of anemia in cancer patients receiving chemotherapy.
- The effect of different dosing regimens of motesanib on the gallbladder: a randomized phase 1b study in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- The effect of formulation and food consumption on the bioavailability of dovitinib (TKI258) in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- The effects of curcumin (diferuloylmethane) on body composition of patients with advanced pancreatic cancer.
- The effects of lapatinib on cardiac repolarization: results from a placebo controlled, single sequence, crossover study in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- The effects of medications on bone.
- The effects of nutrition and treatment of cancer on host immunocompetence.
- The efficacy and safety of venetoclax therapy in elderly patients with relapsed, refractory chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.
- The evaluation of drug rechallenge: the casopitant Phase III program.
- The evolving landscape of metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer: a critical review of the evidence for adding docetaxel or abiraterone to androgen deprivation.
- The evolving role of chemotherapy in androgen-independent (hormone-refractory) prostate cancer.
- The expression of HMGB1 on microparticles released during cell activation and cell death in vitro and in vivo.
- The farnesyl protein transferase inhibitor SCH66336 is a potent inhibitor of MDR1 product P-glycoprotein.
- The first step to integrating the child's voice in adverse event reporting in oncology trials: a content validation study among pediatric oncology clinicians.
- The function of multiple IkappaB : NF-kappaB complexes in the resistance of cancer cells to Taxol-induced apoptosis.
- The impact of chemotherapy sequence on survival in node-positive invasive lobular carcinoma.
- The impact of radiation therapy in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with positive post-chemotherapy FDG-PET or gallium-67 scans.
- The impact of the host on fungal infections.
- The influence of oxidative stress on symptom occurrence, severity, and distress during childhood leukemia treatment.
- The macrophage as an antineoplastic surveillance cell: biological perspectives.
- The mechanism of action of angiostatin: can you teach an old dog new tricks?
- The molecular mechanisms underlying the pharmacological actions of ER modulators: implications for new drug discovery in breast cancer.
- The novel tubulin-binding drug BTO-956 inhibits R3230AC mammary carcinoma growth and angiogenesis in Fischer 344 rats.
- The older cancer patient.
- The oligometastatic state - separating truth from wishful thinking.
- The p16 status of tumor cell lines identifies small molecule inhibitors specific for cyclin-dependent kinase 4.
- The pathway to biomarker discovery: carbonic anhydrase IX and the prediction of immune responsiveness.
- The potential of monoclonal antibodies as carriers of radiation and drugs for immunodetection and therapy of brain tumors.
- The price of drugs for chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) is a reflection of the unsustainable prices of cancer drugs: from the perspective of a large group of CML experts.
- The problem of benign pulmonary nodules in children receiving cytotoxic chemotherapy.
- The prognostic importance of metastatic site in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- The prognostic values of CYP2B6 genetic polymorphisms and metastatic sites for advanced breast cancer patients treated with docetaxel and thiotepa.
- The progress and promise of molecular imaging probes in oncologic drug development.
- The rapamycin analog CCI-779 is a potent inhibitor of pancreatic cancer cell proliferation.
- The relationship of polymorphisms in ABCC2 and SLCO1B3 with docetaxel pharmacokinetics and neutropenia: CALGB 60805 (Alliance).
- The role for interleukin-12 therapy of cutaneous T cell lymphoma.
- The role of chemotherapy in the treatment of central neurocytoma.
- The role of protein phosphorylation in therapy resistance and disease progression in chronic myelogenous leukemia.
- The significance of distant metastases in breast cancer.
- The significance of single nucleotide polymorphism rs2070770 in CD20 gene in Chinese patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- The spectrum of dilated cardiomyopathy. The Johns Hopkins experience with 1,278 patients.
- The synthesis and anti-neoplastic activity of N2-isobutyryl-2'-deoxyguanosine-N7-cyanoborane derivatives.
- The synthesis and antineoplastic activity of 2'-deoxy-nucleoside-cyanoboranes in murine and human culture cells.
- The synthetic phosphagen cyclocreatine phosphate inhibits the growth of a broad spectrum of solid tumors.
- The therapeutic and preventive effect of RRR-alpha-vitamin E succinate on prostate cancer via induction of insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3.
- The therapeutic effects of SET/I2PP2A inhibitors on canine melanoma.
- The treatment of colorectal carcinoma: standard chemotherapy and beyond.
- The use of lithium carbonate to reduce infection and leukopenia during systemic chemotherapy.
- The utility of cost discussions between patients with cancer and oncologists.
- Therapeutic activity of the topoisomerase I inhibitor J-107088 [6-N-(1-hydroxymethyla-2-hydroxyl) ethylamino-12,13-dihydro-13-(beta-D-glucopyranosyl) -5H-indolo[2,3-a]-pyrrolo[3,4-c]-carbazole-5,7(6H)-dione]] against pediatric and adult central nervous system tumor xenografts.
- Therapeutic analysis of in vitro and in vivo brain tumor models.
- Therapeutic analysis of melphalan-resistant human rhabdomyosarcoma xenograft TE-671 MR.
- Therapeutic approaches for HER2-positive brain metastases: circumventing the blood-brain barrier.
- Therapeutic efficacy of endostatin exhibits a biphasic dose-response curve.
- Therapeutic profile of the human glioma line D-54 MG in athymic mice.
- Therapeutic strategies to improve drug delivery across the blood-brain barrier.
- Therapy for chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy--in reply.
- Therapy for non-clear cell histologies in renal cancer.
- Therapy-Related Cardiac Risk in Childhood Cancer Survivors: An Analysis of the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Thoracic manifestations of breast carcinoma: metastatic disease and complications of treatment.
- Three-dimensional culture sensitizes epithelial ovarian cancer cells to EZH2 methyltransferase inhibition.
- Three-dimensional culture systems in cancer research: Focus on tumor spheroid model.
- Three-in-one chromatography-free purification, tag removal, and site-specific modification of recombinant fusion proteins using sortase A and elastin-like polypeptides.
- Thromboembolism in hospitalized neutropenic cancer patients.
- Thromboembolism is a leading cause of death in cancer patients receiving outpatient chemotherapy.
- Thymic function, aging, and AIDS.
- Time-dose considerations in the treatment of anal cancer.
- Timing of multimodality therapy for resectable synchronous colorectal liver metastases: a retrospective multi-institutional analysis.
- Tirapazamine: a hypoxia-activated topoisomerase II poison.
- To oxidize or not to oxidize?
- Tolerability of combined modality therapy for rectal cancer in elderly patients aged 75 years and older.
- Tolerability of high-dose topical tretinoin: the Veterans Affairs Topical Tretinoin Chemoprevention Trial.
- Tolfenamic acid and pancreatic cancer growth, angiogenesis, and Sp protein degradation.
- Topical Therapy Primer for Nondermatologists.
- Topical tretinoin therapy and all-cause mortality.
- Topotecan for the treatment of recurrent or progressive central nervous system tumors - a pediatric oncology group phase II study.
- Topotecan in the treatment of elderly patients with relapsed small-cell lung cancer.
- Topotecan is a potent inhibitor of SUMOylation in glioblastoma multiforme and alters both cellular replication and metabolic programming.
- Topotecan treatment of adults with primary malignant glioma. The Brain Tumor Center at Duke.
- Topotecan, a topoisomerase I inhibitor, is active in the treatment of myelodysplastic syndrome and chronic myelomonocytic leukemia.
- Total synthesis and molecular target of largazole, a histone deacetylase inhibitor.
- Toward a systems engineering approach to cancer drug delivery.
- Toxicity patterns of novel PI3K combinations in patients with non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Toxicity to neuroblastoma cells and spheroids of benzylguanidine conjugated to radionuclides with short-range emissions.
- Toxicity, pharmacology and feasibility of administration of PEG-L-asparaginase as consolidation therapy in patients undergoing bone marrow transplantation for acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Trajectories of Obesity and Overweight Rates Among Survivors of Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Trametinib (GSK1120212) in the treatment of melanoma.
- Trametinib Drives T-cell-Dependent Control of KRAS-Mutated Tumors by Inhibiting Pathological Myelopoiesis.
- Transcriptional profiling identifies an androgen receptor activity-low, stemness program associated with enzalutamide resistance.
- Transforming growth factor alpha expression drives constitutive epidermal growth factor receptor pathway activation and sensitivity to gefitinib (Iressa) in human pancreatic cancer cell lines.
- Transient late magnetic resonance imaging changes suggesting progression of brain stem glioma: implications for entry criteria for phase II trials.
- Transplantation of high panel-reactive antibody left ventricular assist device patients without crossmatch using on-bypass pheresis and alemtuzumab.
- Transport of drugs from blood vessels to tumour tissue.
- Transvascular drug delivery in solid tumors.
- Trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1) versus lapatinib plus capecitabine in patients with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer and central nervous system metastases: a retrospective, exploratory analysis in EMILIA.
- Trastuzumab emtansine for HER2-positive advanced breast cancer.
- Trastuzumab emtansine versus capecitabine plus lapatinib in patients with previously treated HER2-positive advanced breast cancer (EMILIA): a descriptive analysis of final overall survival results from a randomised, open-label, phase 3 trial.
- Trastuzumab plus vinorelbine or taxane chemotherapy for HER2-overexpressing metastatic breast cancer: the trastuzumab and vinorelbine or taxane study.
- Treatment of Invasive Brain Tumors Using a Chain-like Nanoparticle.
- Treatment of adults with progressive oligodendroglioma with carboplatin (CBDCA): preliminary results. Writing Committee for The Brain Tumor Center at Duke.
- Treatment of advanced colorectal cancer.
- Treatment of chemotherapy-induced alopecia.
- Treatment of childhood rhabdomyosarcoma at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 1962--78.
- Treatment of children with progressive or recurrent brain tumors with carboplatin or iproplatin: a Pediatric Oncology Group randomized phase II study.
- Treatment of chronic granulocytic leukaemia in chronic phase by allogeneic marrow transplantation.
- Treatment of chronic granulomatous disease with nonmyeloablative conditioning and a T-cell-depleted hematopoietic allograft.
- Treatment of cutaneous T cell lymphoma with 2'-deoxycoformycin (pentostatin).
- Treatment of high risk or recurrent meningiomas with hydroxyurea.
- Treatment of human glioma and medulloblastoma tumor lines in athymic mice with diaziquone and diaziquone-based drug combinations.
- Treatment of in-transit melanoma: an opportunity to discover critical knowledge.
- Treatment of metastatic endocrine-unresponsive carcinoma of the prostate gland with multiagent chemotherapy: indicators of response to therapy.
- Treatment of metastatic malignant melanoma with trimetrexate: a phase II study.
- Treatment of neoplastic meningitis with intrathecal 9-nitro-camptothecin.
- Treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma with high-dose therapy and hematopoietic stem cell support.
- Treatment of nonmuscle invading bladder cancer: do physicians in the United States practice evidence based medicine? The use and economic implications of intravesical chemotherapy after transurethral resection of bladder tumors.
- Treatment of palmar-plantar erythrodysesthesia (PPE) with topical sildenafil: a pilot study.
- Treatment of steroid-refractory acute graft-versus-host disease with anti-CD147 monoclonal antibody ABX-CBL.
- Treatment of superficial carcinoma of the bladder.
- Treatment selection in metastatic renal cell carcinoma: more confusion or a path forward?
- Treatment with Imatinib in NSCLC is associated with decrease of phosphorylated PDGFR-beta and VEGF expression, decrease in interstitial fluid pressure and improvement of oxygenation.
- Treatment with the nitric oxide synthase inhibitor L-NAME provides a survival advantage in a mouse model of Kras mutation-positive, non-small cell lung cancer.
- Treatment-related toxicity and supportive care in metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Trends in the outcomes for patients with limited stage small cell lung cancer: An analysis of the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results database.
- Tretinoin and the prevention of keratinocyte carcinoma (Basal and squamous cell carcinoma of the skin): a veterans affairs randomized chemoprevention trial.
- Trial Design and Objectives for Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer: Updated Recommendations From the Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Working Group 3.
- Triplet Therapy, Transplantation, and Maintenance until Progression in Myeloma.
- TrkB inhibition by GNF-4256 slows growth and enhances chemotherapeutic efficacy in neuroblastoma xenografts.
- Trophinin is a potent prognostic marker of ovarian cancer involved in platinum sensitivity.
- Truncated ErbB2 expressed in tumor cell nuclei contributes to acquired therapeutic resistance to ErbB2 kinase inhibitors.
- Tumor Lysis, Adverse Events, and Dose Adjustments in 297 Venetoclax-Treated CLL Patients in Routine Clinical Practice.
- Tumor Repression of VCaP Xenografts by a Pyrrole-Imidazole Polyamide.
- Tumor blood flow measured by perfusion computed tomography and 15O-labeled water positron emission tomography: a comparison study.
- Tumor cell-derived exosomes home to their cells of origin and can be used as Trojan horses to deliver cancer drugs.
- Tumor initiating cells in esophageal squamous cell carcinomas express high levels of CD44.
- Tumor microenvironment: what have we learned studying the immune response in this puzzling battlefield?
- Tumor physiology and charge dynamics of anticancer drugs: implications for camptothecin-based drug development.
- Tumor prevention by 9-cis-retinoic acid in the N-nitroso-N-methylurea model of mammary carcinogenesis is potentiated by the pineal hormone melatonin.
- Tumor radiosensitization by monomethyl auristatin E: mechanism of action and targeted delivery.
- Tumor vascular permeability, accumulation, and penetration of macromolecular drug carriers.
- Tunable cytotoxic aptamer-drug conjugates for the treatment of prostate cancer.
- Twenty-five year follow-up of childhood Wilms tumor: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Tyrosine phosphorylation of the human glutathione S-transferase P1 by epidermal growth factor receptor.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration-Approved Poly (ADP-Ribose) Polymerase Inhibitor Maintenance Therapy for Recurrent Ovarian Cancer: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis.
- Ulceration of Striae distensae in high-grade glioma patients on concurrent systemic corticosteroid and bevacizumab therapy.
- Umbralisib, a novel PI3Kδ and casein kinase-1ε inhibitor, in relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukaemia and lymphoma: an open-label, phase 1, dose-escalation, first-in-human study.
- Uncovering scaling laws to infer multidrug response of resistant microbes and cancer cells.
- Uncovering the Role of RNA-Binding Protein hnRNP K in B-Cell Lymphomas.
- Understanding the adverse event experience in the S-TRAC adjuvant trial of sunitinib for high-risk renal cell carcinoma.
- Understanding the mechanisms behind trastuzumab therapy for human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-positive breast cancer.
- Unearthing the Janus-face cholesterogenesis pathways in cancer.
- Unfavorable prognosis of acute leukemia in infancy.
- Unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma treated with radiotherapy and/or chemoembolization.
- Update on intra-arterial chemotherapy for retinoblastoma.
- Updated estimates of survival and cost effectiveness for imatinib versus interferon-alpha plus low-dose cytarabine for newly diagnosed chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukaemia.
- Updated long-term survival for patients with metastatic colorectal cancer treated with liver resection followed by hepatic arterial infusion and systemic chemotherapy.
- Use of "Real-World" data to describe adverse events during the treatment of metastatic renal cell carcinoma in routine clinical practice.
- Use of 1,25α dihydroxyvitamin D3 as a cryosensitizing agent in a murine prostate cancer model.
- Use of aromatase inhibitors and bisphosphonates as an anticancer therapy in postmenopausal breast cancer.
- Use of erythropoietin in cancer patients: assessment of oncologists' practice patterns in the United States and other countries.
- Use of fertility preservation services in female reproductive-aged cancer patients.
- Use of neuroendocrine markers, p53, and HER2 to predict response to chemotherapy in patients with stage III non-small cell lung cancer: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Use of three-dimensional tissue cultures to model extravascular transport and predict in vivo activity of hypoxia-targeted anticancer drugs.
- Uses of epoetin for anemia in oncology.
- Using FDG-PET to measure early treatment response in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: quantifying intrinsic variability in order to understand treatment-induced change.
- Using the galactose-α-1,3-galactose enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay to predict anaphylaxis in response to cetuximab.
- Utility of Image Guidance in the Localization of Disappearing Colorectal Liver Metastases.
- Utility of LHRH antagonists for advanced prostate cancer.
- VB4-845, a conjugated recombinant antibody and immunotoxin for head and neck cancer and bladder cancer.
- VEGF inhibitors in cancer therapy.
- VEGF-targeted cancer therapy strategies: current progress, hurdles and future prospects.
- Vaccine Therapy, Oncolytic Viruses, and Gliomas.
- Validation of a Prediction Tool for Chemotherapy Toxicity in Older Adults With Cancer.
- Validity and Reliability of the US National Cancer Institute's Patient-Reported Outcomes Version of the Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (PRO-CTCAE).
- Variable apoptotic response of NSCLC cells to inhibition of the MEK/ERK pathway by small molecules or dominant negative mutants.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor and basic fibroblast growth factor urine levels as predictors of outcome in hormone-refractory prostate cancer patients: a cancer and leukemia group B study.
- Vatalanib in malignant mesothelioma: a phase II trial by the Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB 30107).
- Venous thromboembolic events with chemotherapy plus bevacizumab: a pooled analysis of patients in randomized phase II and III studies.
- Vertical suppression of the EGFR pathway prevents onset of resistance in colorectal cancers.
- Vincristine, bleomycin, methotrexate, 5-fluorouracil, and prednisone in metastatic, hormonally unresponsive prostatic adenocarcinoma.
- Vinorelbine (Navelbine) in non-small cell lung cancer: future directions.
- Vinorelbine (Navelbine)/carboplatin combination therapy: dose intensification with granulocyte colony-stimulating factor.
- Virtual reality intervention for older women with breast cancer.
- Virtual reality: a distraction intervention for chemotherapy.
- Virus-based therapies for colon cancer.
- Viruses in the treatment of malignant glioma.
- Vision-Targeted Health-Related Quality of Life in Adult Survivors of Retinoblastoma.
- Vitamin K3 inhibition of malignant murine cell growth and human tumor colony formation.
- Voreloxin, a first-in-class anticancer quinolone derivative, in relapsed/refractory solid tumors: a report on two dosing schedules.
- WNT inhibition creates a BRCA-like state in Wnt-addicted cancer.
- Waldenström's macroglobulinemia/lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma, version 2.2013.
- What Should We Tell Patients About Physical Activity After a Prostate Cancer Diagnosis?
- What threshold for adjuvant therapy in older breast cancer patients?
- What's new in neoadjuvant therapy for breast cancer?
- What's the Price? Toxicities of Targeted Therapies in Breast Cancer Care.
- Whole-genome analysis informs breast cancer response to aromatase inhibition.
- Widely metastatic atypical pituitary adenoma with mTOR pathway STK11(F298L) mutation treated with everolimus therapy.
- Widespread Repression of Gene Expression in Cancer by a Wnt/β-Catenin/MAPK Pathway.
- Withholding antibiotics from patients with febrile neutropenia.
- Wnt Signaling and Drug Resistance in Cancer.
- Wogonin and fisetin induction of apoptosis through activation of caspase 3 cascade and alternative expression of p21 protein in hepatocellular carcinoma cells SK-HEP-1.
- X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein inhibits apoptosis in inflammatory breast cancer cells with acquired resistance to an ErbB1/2 tyrosine kinase inhibitor.
- XIAP inhibition and generation of reactive oxygen species enhances TRAIL sensitivity in inflammatory breast cancer cells.
- XPO1 expression worsens the prognosis of unfavorable DLBCL that can be effectively targeted by selinexor in the absence of mutant p53.
- XPO1/CRM1 Inhibition Causes Antitumor Effects by Mitochondrial Accumulation of eIF5A.
- ZIP kinase, a key regulator of myosin protein phosphatase 1.
- Zoledronic acid preserves bone mineral density in premenopausal women who develop ovarian failure due to adjuvant chemotherapy: final results from CALGB trial 79809.
- [18F]-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography combined with computed tomography detection of asymptomatic late pulmonary toxicity in patients with non-Hodgkin lymphoma treated with rituximab-containing chemotherapy.
- [Acute myeloid leukemia].
- [Antitumoral action of interferons and interleukins in combination with radiotherapy. Part I: immunologic basis].
- [Malignant melanoma: hepatic intra-arterial chemotherapy].
- [The mechanism of the antitumor effect of total/subtotal radiotherapy with non-tumoricidal doses of radiation].
- [The relationship between drug sensitivity and expression of drug resistance gene mutations in non-small cell lung cancer].
- [The role of neo-adjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancers].
- mTOR inhibition specifically sensitizes colorectal cancers with KRAS or BRAF mutations to BCL-2/BCL-XL inhibition by suppressing MCL-1.
- miRNA expression in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with chemoimmunotherapy.
- p53 regulates the expression of the tumor suppressor gene maspin.
- β-arrestin1 mediates metastatic growth of breast cancer cells by facilitating HIF-1-dependent VEGF expression.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
- Cohen, Seth Morris, Professor of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences
- Craciunescu, Oana, Professor of Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncology
- Doan, Phuong Linh, Associate Professor of Medicine, Duke Cancer Institute
- Esclamado, Ramon Mitra, Richard Hall Chaney, Sr. Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences
- McDonnell, Donald Patrick, Glaxo-Wellcome Distinguished Professor of Molecular Cancer Biology, in the School of Medicine, Cell Biology
- McLendon, Roger Edwin, Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Pang, Herbert, Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Reed, Shelby Derene, Professor in Population Health Sciences, Duke Science & Society
- Sampson, John Howard, Robert H., M.D. and Gloria Wilkins Professor of Neurosurgery, in the School of Medicine, Biomedical Engineering
- Sullivan, Daniel Carl, Professor Emeritus of Radiology, Radiology
- Zafar, Syed Yousuf, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Medicine, Duke Science & Society