Subject Areas on Research
- A kernel for open source drug discovery in tropical diseases.
- Cryptosporidium-malnutrition interactions: mucosal disruption, cytokines, and TLR signaling in a weaned murine model.
- Developing drugs for developing countries.
- Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention of Congenital Toxoplasmosis in the United States.
- Human enteric microsomal CYP4F enzymes O-demethylate the antiparasitic prodrug pafuramidine.
- Introduction of European priority review vouchers to encourage development of new medicines for neglected diseases.
- Parasitic infections in pregnancy.
- Parasitic infestations of the skin.