Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of ondansetron with promethazine for treating postoperative nausea and vomiting in patients who received prophylaxis with ondansetron: a retrospective database analysis.
- Aprepitant: a novel neurokinin-1 receptor/substance P antagonist as antipruritic therapy in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Effects of neuroimmune axis modulation by aprepitant on antipruritic and global disease severity in patients with cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Pilot study of the use of naltrexone to treat the severe pruritus of cholestatic liver disease.
- Radiation Dermatitis: A Prevention Protocol for Patients With Breast Cancer.
- TRPV1: on the road to pain relief.