Subject Areas on Research
- Chloroperoxidase-catalyzed halogenation of antipyrine, a drug substrate of liver microsomal cytochrome P-450.
- Comparison of [125I]HIPDm and [125I]iodoantipyrine in quantifying regional cerebral blood flow in rats.
- Distribution of cerebral blood flow during halothane versus isoflurane anesthesia in rats.
- Effect of edaravone, a novel free radical scavenger, supplemented to cardioplegia on myocardial function after cardioplegic arrest: in vitro study of isolated rat heart.
- Effects of nitrous oxide and volatile anaesthetics on cerebral blood flow.
- Improved high-performance liquid chromatographic assay of antipyrine, hydroxymethylantipyrine, 4-hydroxyantipyrine and norantipyrine in urine.
- Involvement of radical species in the oxidation of aminopyrine and 4-aminoantipyrine by cumene hydroperoxide in rat liver microsomes.
- Recirculatory pharmacokinetic models of markers of blood, extracellular fluid and total body water administered concomitantly.
- Tumor blood flow: I. Blood flow in transplantable tumors during growth.
Keywords of People