Subject Areas on Research
- Antitussive effect of Asparagus racemosus root against sulfur dioxide-induced cough in mice.
- Antitussive potential of methanol extract of stem bark of Ficus racemosa Linn.
- Clinical reports on recent abuse of an antitussive.
- Effect of Trichodesma indicum extract on cough reflex induced by sulphur dioxide in mice.
- Efficacy and tolerability of treatments for chronic cough: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Evaluation of anti-tussive activity of Bergenia ciliata Sternb. rhizome extract in mice.
- Evaluation of antitussive potential of Jussiaea suffruticosa linn. extract in albino mice.
- Parental misinterpretations of over-the-counter pediatric cough and cold medication labels.
- Studies on in vivo antitussive activity of Leucas lavandulaefolia using a cough model induced by sulfur dioxide gas in mice.
- Tools for assessing outcomes in studies of chronic cough: CHEST guideline and expert panel report.
- Zipeprol is a newly abused antitussive with an opioid spectrum and hallucinogenic effects.
Keywords of People