Subject Areas on Research
- Acute renal failure and pigmentation due to phenazopyridine (Pyridium).
- Anuria resulting from extrinsic ureteral compression.
- Experimental transfusion reactions in monkeys: haemolytic, coagulant and renal effects of transfused isoimmune IgG and IgM.
- Phenylbutazone anuria.
- Spontaneous bilateral renal pelvis thrombus formation presenting as anuric acute renal failure.
- Successful surgical treatment of anuria caused by renal artery occlusion.
- Too much of a good thing? Tracing the history of the propofol infusion syndrome.