Subject Areas on Research
- Anal human papillomavirus and HIV: A cross-sectional study among men who have sex with men in Moscow, Russia, 2012-2013.
- Integration of Anal Dysplasia Screening into the Primary Care of Persons Living with HIV.
- Perianal ulceration. A novel manifestation of angiocentric lymphoma.
- Preoperative immune status determines anal condyloma recurrence after surgical excision.
- Psychometric evaluation of 2 comprehensive condition-specific quality of life instruments for women with pelvic floor disorders.
- William Howard Taft and His Complicated Perianal Disease.