Subject Areas on Research
- Autogenous vaccine therapy for condyloma acuminatum. A double-blind controlled study.
- Cervical-vaginal and intraanal human papillomavirus infection of young girls with external genital warts.
- Integration of Anal Dysplasia Screening into the Primary Care of Persons Living with HIV.
- Perianal ulceration. A novel manifestation of angiocentric lymphoma.
- Preoperative immune status determines anal condyloma recurrence after surgical excision.
- Prevalence of Anal Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions in HIV-1-Infected Young Men Who Have Sex With Men and Transwomen.
- Psychometric evaluation of 2 comprehensive condition-specific quality of life instruments for women with pelvic floor disorders.