Subject Areas on Research
- A newborn with an anorectal malformation.
- Contemporary epidemiological trends in complex congenital genitourinary anomalies.
- Diabetes mellitus and profound insulin resistance in Johanson-Blizzard syndrome.
- Loop colon rectovaginoplasty for high cloacal anomaly.
- Multicenter retrospective comparative study of laparoscopically assisted and conventional anorectoplasty for male infants with rectoprostatic urethral fistula.
- One-stage correction of high imperforate anus in the male neonate.
- Therapeutic cecostomy tubes in infants with imperforate anus and caudal agenesis.
Keywords of People