Subject Areas on Research
- "Thinking too much": A systematic review of a common idiom of distress.
- "What concerns me is..." Expression of emotion by advanced cancer patients during outpatient visits.
- "You start feeling comfortable, you just start sharing:" A qualitative study of patient distress screening in Black and White patients with endometrial cancer.
- 12-month prevalence and concomitants of DSM-IV depression and anxiety disorders in two violence-prone cities in Brazil.
- A Cross-Sectional Study to Evaluate the Effects of Age and Duration of HIV Infection on Anxiety and Depression in Cisgender Men.
- A Functional Interleukin-18 Haplotype Predicts Depression and Anxiety through Increased Threat-Related Amygdala Reactivity in Women but Not Men.
- A SMART approach to optimizing delivery of an mHealth intervention among cancer survivors with posttraumatic stress symptoms.
- A comparison of inpatients with primary unipolar depression and depression secondary to anxiety.
- A comparison of laboratory measures of escape and avoidance behavior.
- A comparison of two very-low-calorie diets: protein-sparing-modified fast versus protein-formula-liquid diet.
- A cross-sectional study of anxiety and marital quality among women with breast cancer at a university clinic in western Saudi Arabia.
- A daily activities list and its relation to measures of adjustment and early environment.
- A dialectical behavior therapy skills intervention for women with suicidal behaviors in rural Nepal: A single-case experimental design series.
- A feasible and acceptable multicultural psychosocial intervention targeting symptom management in the context of advanced breast cancer.
- A genetically informed study of the longitudinal relation between irritability and anxious/depressed symptoms.
- A longitudinal study of the impact of chronic psychological stress on health-related quality of life and clinical biomarkers: Protocol for the Australian Healthy Aging of Women Study
- A phenomenological investigation of women with Tourette or other chronic tic disorders.
- A prescription for unemployment? Recessions and the demand for mental health drugs.
- A prospective study of maternal anxiety, perceived stress, and depressive symptoms in relation to infant cognitive development.
- A prospective study of psychological distress among patients with advanced cancer and their caregivers.
- A qualitative study of the feasibility and acceptability of a smoking cessation program for people living with HIV and emotional dysregulation.
- A randomized noninferiority trial of condensed protocols for genetic risk disclosure of Alzheimer's disease.
- A selective imidazobenzodiazepine antagonist of ethanol in the rat.
- A spiritual intervention to reduce stress, anxiety and depression in pregnant women: Randomized controlled trial.
- A three-factor analytic model of the MADRS in geriatric depression.
- Abnormal spontaneous neural activity in the anterior insular and anterior cingulate cortices in anxious depression.
- Acceptability and Feasibility of Perioperative Music Listening: A Rapid Qualitative Inquiry Approach.
- Acupuncture in Menopause (AIM) study: a pragmatic, randomized controlled trial.
- Acute 5-HT reuptake blockade potentiates human amygdala reactivity.
- Acute changes in cerebral blood flow associated with marijuana smoking.
- Ad lib smoking in post-traumatic stress disorder: an electronic diary study.
- Addressing Patient Emotional and Existential Needs During Serious Illness: Results of the Outlook Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Adherence during antiviral treatment regimens for chronic hepatitis C: a qualitative study of patient-reported facilitators and barriers.
- Adjuvant trazodone in the treatment of alcoholism: an open study.
- Adolescent intermittent ethanol exposure enhances adult stress effects in male rats.
- Adolescent male rats are less sensitive than adults to the anxiogenic and serotonin-releasing effects of fenfluramine.
- Adolescent/Young Adult Perspectives of a Therapeutic Music Video Intervention to Improve Resilience During Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant for Cancer.
- Adrenergic receptors in premenstrual dysphoric disorder. II. Neutrophil beta2-adrenergic receptors: Gs protein coupling, phase of menstrual cycle and prediction of luteal phase symptom severity.
- Adult mental health consequences of peer bullying and maltreatment in childhood: two cohorts in two countries.
- Adult physical health outcomes of adolescent girls with conduct disorder, depression, and anxiety.
- Advanced Cancer Patients' Prognostic Awareness and Its Association With Anxiety, Depression and Spiritual Well-Being: A Multi-Country Study in Asia.
- Adverse childhood experiences and implications of perceived stress, anxiety and cortisol among women in Pakistan: a cross-sectional study.
- Age differences in trajectories of depressive, anxiety, and burnout symptoms in a population with a high likelihood of persistent occupational distress.
- Ageing, social class and common mental disorders: longitudinal evidence from three cohorts in the West of Scotland.
- Altered prefrontal correlates of monetary anticipation and outcome in chronic pain.
- American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society statement on pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Amygdala functional connectivity, HPA axis genetic variation, and life stress in children and relations to anxiety and emotion regulation.
- Amygdala reactivity to sad faces in preschool children: An early neural marker of persistent negative affect.
- Amygdala-prefrontal cortex functional connectivity during threat-induced anxiety and goal distraction.
- An Exploratory Factor Analysis of the National Institutes of Health Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System and the Single Assessment Numeric Evaluation in Knee Surgery Patients.
- An anxiety-like phenotype in mice selectively bred for aggression.
- An earlier time of scan is associated with greater threat-related amygdala reactivity.
- An ecological-transactional model of significant risk factors for child psychopathology in outer mongolia.
- An efficacy study of isocarboxazid and placebo in depression, and its relationship to depressive nosology.
- An evaluation of the measurement of pain catastrophizing by the coping strategies questionnaire.
- An experimental investigation of emotional reactivity and delayed emotional recovery in borderline personality disorder: the role of shame.
- Antecedents and behavior-problem outcomes of parental monitoring and psychological control in early adolescence.
- Antenatal paternal adjustment and paternal attitudes after infertility treatment.
- Anticipatory anxiety hinders detection of a second target in dual-target search.
- Antidepressant Use in a 3- to 12-Year Follow-up of Anxious Youth: Results from the CAMELS Trial.
- Anxiety Symptoms and Disorders in College Students With ADHD.
- Anxiety about aging, resilience and health Status among Chinese older adults: Findings from Honolulu and Wuhan.
- Anxiety and Depression Correlates at Age 10 in Children Born Extremely Preterm.
- Anxiety and Depression Following Aortic Valve Replacement.
- Anxiety and Depressive Symptoms Among Two Seriously Medically Ill Populations and Their Family Caregivers: A Comparison and Clinical Implications.
- Anxiety and Depressive Symptoms Are Not Associated With Future Pediatric Crohn's Disease Activity.
- Anxiety and postoperative recovery in ambulatory surgery patients.
- Anxiety and vagal control of heart rate.
- Anxiety as a predictor and outcome variable in the multimodal treatment study of children with ADHD (MTA).
- Anxiety in first year medical students taking gross anatomy.
- Anxiety prior to breast biopsy: Relationships with length of time from breast biopsy recommendation to biopsy procedure and psychosocial factors.
- Anxiety reduces baroreflex cardiac control in older adults with major depression.
- Anxiety symptoms in amnestic mild cognitive impairment are associated with medial temporal atrophy and predict conversion to Alzheimer disease.
- Anxiety symptoms prior to a prostate cancer diagnosis: Associations with knowledge and openness to treatment.
- Anxiety, depression, and heart rate variability.
- Anxiety, vocalization, and agitation following peripheral nerve block with ropivacaine.
- Anxiety-proneness and coronary heart disease.
- Anxiety-proneness and coronary heart disease.
- Anxiolytic effects of nicotine in zebrafish.
- Anxiolytic effects of smoking associated with four stressors.
- Anxious solitude across contexts: Girls’ interactions with familiar and unfamiliar peers
- Apolipoprotein E-low density lipoprotein receptor interaction affects spatial memory retention and brain ApoE levels in an isoform-dependent manner.
- Appetite and Weight Loss Symptoms in Late-Life Depression Predict Dementia Outcomes.
- Are Psychosocial Factors Associated With Patient-reported Outcome Measures in Patients With Rotator Cuff Tears? A Systematic Review.
- Are children and adolescents with food allergies at increased risk for psychopathology?
- Assessing anxious features in depressed outpatients.
- Assessing the role of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder symptoms in smokers with and without posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Assessment of the psychometric properties of an English version of the cancer dyspnea scale in people with advanced lung cancer.
- Association between amygdala response to emotional faces and social anxiety in autism spectrum disorders.
- Association of anxiety and depression with all-cause mortality in individuals with coronary heart disease.
- Association of anxiety with reduced baroreflex cardiac control in patients after acute myocardial infarction.
- Association of consistently suboptimal quality of life with consistently poor asthma control in children with asthma.
- Association of depressive and anxiety symptoms with 24-hour urinary catecholamines in individuals with untreated high blood pressure.
- Association of in-hospital depression and anxiety symptoms following stroke with 3 months- depression, anxiety and functional outcome.
- Associations between Benzodiazepine Use and Neuropsychological Test Scores in Older Adults.
- Associations between Infant and Parent Characteristics and Measures of Family Well-Being in Neonates with Seizures: A Cohort Study.
- Associations between depression and anxiety symptoms and retinal vessel caliber in adolescents and young adults.
- Associations between longitudinal changes in sleep disturbance and depressive and anxiety symptoms during the COVID-19 virus pandemic among older women with and without breast cancer in the thinking and living with breast cancer study.
- Associations between oxytocin receptor gene (OXTR) methylation, plasma oxytocin, and attachment across adulthood.
- Associations of depression, anxiety and antidepressants with histological severity of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Attachment and pain: recent findings and future directions.
- Attachment in Couples Coping with Cancer: Associations with Observed Communication and Long-Term Health.
- Attenuation of the preoperative stress response with midazolam: effects on postoperative outcomes.
- Attributional style in clinically depressed and conduct disordered adolescents.
- Atypical depression.
- Automated Insulin Delivery Systems: Hopes and Expectations of Family Members.
- Automated Internet-based pain coping skills training to manage osteoarthritis pain: a randomized controlled trial.
- Autophosphorylation of CaMKK2 generates autonomous activity that is disrupted by a T85S mutation linked to anxiety and bipolar disorder.
- Avoidance behavior in panic disorder: the moderating influence of perceived control.
- Bach to the Basics: Implementation and Impact of a Postoperative, Inpatient Personalized Music Program for Older Adults.
- Barriers to mental health service use and preferences for addressing emotional concerns among lung cancer patients.
- Baseline quality of life and anxiety in solid organ transplant recipients: a pilot study.
- Behavior problems of young girls with fragile X syndrome: factor scores on the Conners' Parent's Questionnaire.
- Behavioral assessment of narcotic detoxification fear.
- Behavioral coping phenotypes and associated psychosocial outcomes of pregnant and postpartum women during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Binge Eating among Women Veterans in Primary Care: Comorbidities and Treatment Priorities.
- Binge eating disorder and night eating syndrome: psychological and behavioral characteristics.
- Biopsychosocial Influence on Shoulder Pain: Influence of Genetic and Psychological Combinations on Twelve-Month Postoperative Pain and Disability Outcomes.
- Body mass index, eating attitudes, and symptoms of depression and anxiety in pregnancy and the postpartum period.
- Branched-chain amino acids alter neurobehavioral function in rats.
- Breast cancer anxiety's associations with responses to a chemoprevention decision aid.
- Breast cancer patients have improved immune and neuroendocrine functions following massage therapy.
- Burn injuries benefit from massage therapy.
- Burnout and Mental Health Problems in Biomedical Doctoral Students.
- Buspirone, chlordiazepoxide and diazepam effects in a zebrafish model of anxiety.
- CNS glucagon-like peptide-1 receptors mediate endocrine and anxiety responses to interoceptive and psychogenic stressors.
- COMT and anxiety and cognition in children with chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.
- COPD-Related Fatigue: A Scoping Review.
- COVID-19 and Breast Radiologist Wellness: Impact of Gender, Financial Loss, and Childcare Need.
- Cancer survivors' health worries and associations with lifestyle practices.
- Care rejection and aggression among veterans with dementia with and without posttraumatic stress disorder: A multi-group analysis.
- Caregiver burden in partners of Vietnam War veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Caregiver-Reported Sleep Disturbances Are Associated With Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms in an Asian Elderly Cohort With Cognitive Impairment-No Dementia.
- Catastrophizing and pain coping: moving forward.
- Catechol-O-methyltransferase inhibition alters pain and anxiety-related volitional behaviors through activation of β-adrenergic receptors in the rat.
- Challenges of optimizing glycaemic control in children with Type 1 diabetes: a qualitative study of parents' experiences and views.
- Changes in Anxiety and Depression Symptoms Predict Sexual Risk Behaviors Among Young Men Living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Changes in children's behavior after a natural disaster.
- Changes in patient-reported outcomes in light chain amyloidosis in the first year after diagnosis and relationship to NT-proBNP change.
- Chemotherapy-induced alopecia: psychosocial impact and therapeutic approaches.
- Chest pain in the absence of coronary artery disease: a biopsychosocial perspective.
- Children Exposed to Maltreatment: Assessment and the Role of Psychotropic Medication.
- Children of battered women: worries about their mothers.
- Children with asthma have improved pulmonary functions after massage therapy.
- Cholecystokinin enhances GABAergic inhibitory transmission in basolateral amygdala.
- Chronic widespread musculoskeletal pain with or without fibromyalgia: psychological distress in a representative community adult sample.
- Cigarette smoking during anxiety-provoking and monotonous tasks.
- Citalopram and quality of life in lung transplant recipients.
- Client-rated facilitators and barriers to long-term youth anxiety disorder recovery.
- Climate-related shocks and other stressors associated with depression and anxiety in Bangladesh: a nationally representative panel study.
- Clinical Utility of the 12-Gene DCIS Score Assay: Impact on Radiotherapy Recommendations for Patients with Ductal Carcinoma In Situ.
- Clinical and treatment response characteristics of late-life depression associated with vascular disease: a pooled analysis of two multicenter trials with sertraline.
- Clinical profiles of primary open angle glaucoma versus normal tension glaucoma patients: a pilot study.
- Clinically Significant and Comorbid Anxiety and Depression Symptoms Predict Severe Respiratory Exacerbations in Smokers: A Post Hoc Analysis of the COPDGene and SPIROMICS Cohorts.
- Commentary: The Phenotypes of Anxiety and Depression: Analysis of Combined Comorbidity and Treatment in Patients Undergoing Spinal Fusion.
- Comorbidities in patients with all-positive symptoms on sinonasal outcomes test quality-of-life instrument.
- Comorbidity and quality of life in adults with hair pulling disorder.
- Comparing eating disorder treatment outcomes of transgender and nonbinary individuals with cisgender individuals.
- Comparison of Patient- and Practitioner-Reported Toxic Effects Associated With Chemoradiotherapy for Head and Neck Cancer.
- Compliance and noncompliance in cancer patients.
- Composite measures of physical activity and pain associate better with functional assessments than pain alone in knee osteoarthritis.
- Computer-related anxiety: examining the impact of technology-specific affect on the performance of a computerized neuropsychological assessment measure.
- Comt1 genotype and expression predicts anxiety and nociceptive sensitivity in inbred strains of mice.
- Concurrent anxiety and substance use disorders among outpatients with major depression: clinical features and effect on treatment outcome.
- Conflict and mental health: a cross-sectional epidemiological study in Nepal.
- Consensus statement on the primary care management of depression from the International Consensus Group on Depression and Anxiety.
- Convergent validity of the Timeline Followback for persons with comorbid psychiatric disorders engaged in residential substance use treatment.
- Coping skills training to reduce psychosocial risk factors for medical disorders: a field trial evaluating effectiveness in multiple worksites.
- Coping strategies in patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
- Coping strategies of patients with lung cancer-related pain.
- Coping with abortion.
- Core Outcome Measures for Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain Research: Recommendations from a Veterans Health Administration Work Group.
- Corporal punishment, maternal warmth, and child adjustment: a longitudinal study in eight countries.
- Correlates and outcomes of depressed out-patients with greater and fewer anxious symptoms: a CO-MED report.
- Cortical control of affective networks.
- Corticolimbic circuit structure moderates an association between early life stress and later trait anxiety.
- Covariation of psychological attributes and incident coronary heart disease in U.S. Air Force veterans of the Vietnam war.
- Cross-Sectional Survey Results on Mental Health Among Orthopedic Surgery Residents Across North America.
- Culture in psychiatric epidemiology: using ethnography and multiple mediator models to assess the relationship of caste with depression and anxiety in Nepal.
- Death anxiety, dissent, and competence.
- Defining oppositional defiant disorder.
- Defining the Clinical, Emotional, Social, and Financial Burden of Congenital Athymia.
- Delineation of children's behavior problems: a basis for assessment and intervention.
- Demographic differences in health preferences in the United States.
- Depression Moderates the Relationship Between Pain and the Nonmedical Use of Opioid Medication Among Adult Outpatients.
- Depression Subtypes in Predicting Antidepressant Response: A Report From the iSPOT-D Trial.
- Depression among centenarians and the oldest old: contributions of cognition and personality.
- Depression and anxiety among pregnant women living with HIV in Kilimanjaro region, Tanzania.
- Depression and anxiety screening in emergency department patients with recurrent abdominal pain: An evidence synthesis for a clinical practice guideline.
- Depression and anxiety symptoms are related to increased 24-hour urinary norepinephrine excretion among healthy middle-aged women.
- Depression in patients with colorectal cancer in Saudi Arabia.
- Depression in persons with diabetes by age and antidiabetic treatment: a cross-sectional analysis with data from the Hordaland Health Study.
- Depressive symptoms and early mortality following lung transplantation: A pilot study.
- Depressive symptoms and mental stress-induced myocardial ischemia in patients with coronary heart disease.
- Depressogenic vulnerability and gender-specific patterns of neuro-immune dysregulation: What the ratio of cortisol to C-reactive protein can tell us about loss of normal regulatory control.
- Detecting Depression and Anxiety Among Adolescents in South Africa: Validity of the isiXhosa Patient Health Questionnaire-9 and Generalized Anxiety Disorder-7.
- Determinants of a subject's decision to participate in clinical anesthesia research.
- Determining Brain Mechanisms that Underpin Analgesia Induced by the Use of Pain Coping Skills.
- Development and Initial Validation of the PROMIS(®) Sexual Function and Satisfaction Measures Version 2.0.
- Development and initial validation of the Hopelessness Inventory for Later Life (HILL).
- Development and preliminary evaluation of a telephone-based mindfulness training intervention for survivors of critical illness.
- Development of a Yellow Flag Assessment Tool for Orthopaedic Physical Therapists: Results From the Optimal Screening for Prediction of Referral and Outcome (OSPRO) Cohort.
- Development of the Response to Fearful Situations Scale.
- Dialectical behavior therapy for high suicide risk in individuals with borderline personality disorder: a randomized clinical trial and component analysis.
- Dialectical behavior therapy skills for transdiagnostic emotion dysregulation: a pilot randomized controlled trial.
- Differences in Patient and Parent Informant Reports of Depression and Anxiety Symptoms in a Clinical Sample of Transgender and Gender Diverse Youth.
- Differences in types A and B behavior in response to acute myocardial infarction.
- Differential anxiogenic, aversive, and locomotor effects of THC in adolescent and adult rats.
- Differential neural responses to food images in women with bulimia versus anorexia nervosa.
- Digital Phenotype for Childhood Internalizing Disorders: Less Positive Play and Promise for a Brief Assessment Battery.
- Disclosing Pleiotropic Effects During Genetic Risk Assessment for Alzheimer Disease: A Randomized Trial.
- Disentangling Race and Socioeconomic Status in HealthDisparities Research: an Examination of Black and White Clergy.
- Disruption of Glucagon-Like Peptide 1 Signaling in Sim1 Neurons Reduces Physiological and Behavioral Reactivity to Acute and Chronic Stress.
- Distinct Sleep Disturbance Profiles in Patients With Gastrointestinal Cancers Receiving Chemotherapy.
- Distinct trajectories of long-term symptom severity in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder during and after stepped-care treatment.
- Distress and motivation for smoking cessation among lung cancer patients' relatives who smoke.
- Divergent effects of genetic variation in endocannabinoid signaling on human threat- and reward-related brain function.
- Do dehydroepiandrosterone, progesterone, and testosterone influence women's depression and anxiety levels? Evidence from hair-based hormonal measures of 2105 rural Indian women.
- Do gender, anxiety, or sleep quality predict mindfulness-based stress reduction outcomes?
- Does classification of persons with fibromyalgia into Multidimensional Pain Inventory subgroups detect differences in outcome after a standard chronic pain management program?
- Dominance rank causally affects personality and glucocorticoid regulation in female rhesus macaques.
- Dopamine-modulated aversive emotion processing fails in alcohol-dependent patients.
- Dumping adherence: a person-centred response for primary care.
- Dyadic psychosocial interventions for patients with cancer and their caregivers: an update.
- Early ethanol consumption predicts relapse-like behavior in adolescent male rats.
- Early negative affect in males and females with fragile X syndrome: implications for anxiety and autism.
- Early-life infection is a vulnerability factor for aging-related glial alterations and cognitive decline.
- Eating behaviors, mental health, and food intake are associated with obesity in older congregate meal participants.
- Ecological momentary assessment of antecedents and consequences of smoking in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- Editorial: Shedding Light on the Early Neurobiological Roots of Infant Temperament and Risk for Anxiety.
- Editorial: measuring hypervigilance and anxiety in oesophageal disorders.
- Effect of Inpatient Palliative Care on Quality of Life 2 Weeks After Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Effect of Palliative Care-Led Meetings for Families of Patients With Chronic Critical Illness: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Effect of a Community Agency-Administered Nurse Home Visitation Program on Program Use and Maternal and Infant Health Outcomes: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Effect of brexanolone on depressive symptoms, anxiety, and insomnia in women with postpartum depression: Pooled analyses from 3 double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials in the HUMMINGBIRD clinical program.
- Effect of change in preoperative depression/anxiety on patient outcomes following lumbar spine surgery.
- Effect of health-related stereotypes on physiological responses of hypertensive middle-aged and older men.
- Effect of interferon-alpha treatment of chronic hepatitis C on health-related quality of life.
- Effect of palliative oxygen versus room air in relief of breathlessness in patients with refractory dyspnoea: a double-blind, randomised controlled trial.
- Effect of poverty on emotional symptoms in children.
- Effect of the 5-HTTLPR polymorphism on posttraumatic stress disorder, depression, anxiety, and quality of life among Iraq and Afghanistan veterans.
- Effect of virtual reality on time perception in patients receiving chemotherapy.
- Effectiveness of Integrated Palliative and Oncology Care for Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Effects of Acute Exercise on Anxiety Ratings in Patients With Coronary Heart Disease and Elevated Anxiety.
- Effects of Nurse-Delivered Cognitive Behavioral Intervention on Depression and Anxiety for Persons Living With HIV in China: A Clinical Controlled Trial.
- Effects of a hybrid education program for Korean mothers of children with atopic dermatitis.
- Effects of a structured heart failure program on quality of life and frequency of hospital admission in Saudi Arabia.
- Effects of age and gender on the relationship between anxiety and coronary artery disease.
- Effects of coping skills training and sertraline in patients with non-cardiac chest pain: a randomized controlled study.
- Effects of cue-controlled relaxation on psychomotor seizures: an experimental analysis.
- Effects of enhanced caregiver training program on cancer caregiver's self-efficacy, preparedness, and psychological well-being.
- Effects of exercise training on older patients with major depression.
- Effects of functional taping compared with sham taping and minimal intervention on pain intensity and static postural control for patients with non-specific chronic low back pain: a randomised clinical trial protocol.
- Effects of implantable cardioverter/defibrillator shock and antitachycardia pacing on anxiety and quality of life: A MADIT-RIT substudy.
- Effects of mindfulness training programmes delivered by a self-directed mobile app and by telephone compared with an education programme for survivors of critical illness: a pilot randomised clinical trial.
- Effects of motivationally significant stimuli on the regulation of dominant responses.
- Effects of total-body digital photography on cancer worry in patients with atypical mole syndrome.
- Efficacy and tolerability of antidepressants in pediatric anxiety disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Efficacy of the novel anxiolytic pregabalin in social anxiety disorder: a placebo-controlled, multicenter study.
- Elevated ghrelin alters the behavioral effects of perinatal acetaminophen exposure in rats.
- Elucidation of The Behavioral Program and Neuronal Network Encoded by Dorsal Raphe Serotonergic Neurons.
- Emergence of anxiety-like behaviours in depressive-like Cpe(fat/fat) mice.
- Emergent anxiety after antidepressant initiation: a retrospective cohort study of Veterans Affairs Health System patients with depression.
- Emotion regulation difficulties link trait resilience and symptoms of depression and anxiety in psychiatric outpatients.
- Emotion suppression in borderline personality disorder: an experience sampling study.
- Emotional distress and quality of life in caregivers of patients awaiting lung transplant.
- Emotional health of Canadian and Finnish students with disabilities or chronic conditions.
- Emotional responses of mothers of late-preterm and term infants.
- Engaging patients and parents to improve mental health intervention for youth with rheumatological disease.
- Episodic versus Chronic Dizziness: An Analysis of Predictive Factors.
- Escitalopram in clinical practice: results of an open-label trial in a naturalistic setting.
- Etiological features of borderline personality related characteristics in a birth cohort of 12-year-old children.
- Evaluating differences in setting expected body weight for children and adolescents in eating disorder treatment.
- Evaluation and characterization of generalized anxiety and depression in patients with primary brain tumors.
- Evaluation of Pillars4life: a virtual coping skills program for cancer survivors.
- Evaluation of a cancer survivorship protocol: transitioning patients to survivors.
- Evaluation of lifetime trauma exposure and physical health in women with posttraumatic stress disorder or major depressive disorder.
- Evaluation of underlying mechanisms in the link between childhood ADHD symptoms and risk for early initiation of substance use.
- Eveningness chronotype preference among individuals at clinical high risk for psychosis.
- Evidence Base Update for Psychosocial Treatments for Children and Adolescents Exposed to Traumatic Events.
- Evidence Map of Yoga for Depression, Anxiety, and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.
- Examining the correlates of engagement and disengagement coping among help-seeking battered women.
- Examining the relationship between negative affect and posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms among smokers using ecological momentary assessment.
- Excess risk of temporomandibular disorder associated with cigarette smoking in young adults.
- Exercise adherence or maintenance among older adults: 1-year follow-up study.
- Exercise as Treatment for Anxiety: Systematic Review and Analysis.
- Exercise as a treatment for depression and other psychiatric disorders: a review.
- Exercise therapy for depression in middle-aged and older adults: predictors of early dropout and treatment failure.
- Expecting the worst: observations of reactivity to sound in young children with Williams syndrome.
- Experiences with health care practitioners among advanced cancer patients and their family caregivers: A longitudinal dyadic study.
- Experiential avoidance and well-being: a daily diary analysis.
- Experimental avoidance as a mediator of the effects of adolescent sexual victimization on negative adult outcomes.
- Explanatory attributions of anxiety and recovery in a study of kava.
- Exploring the Impact of Religion and Spirituality on Mental Health and Coping in a Group of Canadian Psychiatric Outpatients.
- Exploring the impact of chronic tic disorders on youth: results from the Tourette Syndrome Impact Survey.
- Extended-release bupropion for patients with major depressive disorder presenting with symptoms of reduced energy, pleasure, and interest: findings from a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- Factors Associated with Death Anxiety Among Rural Chinese Older Adults: The Terror Management Perspective.
- Family caregivers of advanced cancer patients: self-perceived competency and meaning-making.
- Family environment as a moderator of the association between anxiety and suicidal ideation.
- Fatigue in HIV-Infected People: A Three-Year Observational Study.
- Fear and anxiety: Lessons learned from the Dunedin longitudinal study.
- Fear of hypoglycaemia in parents of young children with type 1 diabetes: a systematic review.
- Fear of pain, not pain catastrophizing, predicts acute pain intensity, but neither factor predicts tolerance or blood pressure reactivity: an experimental investigation in pain-free individuals.
- Fear of pain, pain catastrophizing, and acute pain perception: relative prediction and timing of assessment.
- Fear-potentiated startle response is unrelated to social or emotional functioning in adolescents with autism spectrum disorders.
- Feared consequences of panic attacks in panic disorder: a qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Feasibility, acceptability and preliminary psychological benefits of mindfulness meditation training in a sample of men diagnosed with prostate cancer on active surveillance: results from a randomized controlled pilot trial.
- Feasibility, safety, acceptability, and yield of office-based, screening transnasal esophagoscopy (with video).
- Female gender is associated with impaired quality of life 1 year after coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Fetal heart rate variability responsiveness to maternal stress, non-invasively detected from maternal transabdominal ECG.
- Fluoxetine in child and adolescent depression: acute and maintenance treatment.
- Fluvoxamine-controlled release formulation for the treatment of generalized social anxiety disorder.
- Frailty and health-related quality of life in older women with breast cancer.
- Gender Bias and Stereotypes in Surgical Training: Is It Really Women Residents We Need to Worry About?
- Gender and anxiety in Nepal: the role of social support, stressful life events, and structural violence.
- Gender differences in the psychosocial experience of parents of children with cancer: a review of the literature.
- General Anxiety Disorder-7 Questionnaire as a marker of low socioeconomic status and inequity.
- Generation and behavioral characterization of beta-catenin forebrain-specific conditional knock-out mice.
- Genetic variation in human NPY expression affects stress response and emotion.
- Genome-wide Association Meta-analysis of Childhood and Adolescent Internalizing Symptoms.
- Geotemporal analysis of perinatal care changes and maternal mental health: an example from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Glaucoma and associated visual acuity and field loss significantly affect glaucoma-specific psychosocial functioning.
- Got worms? Perinatal exposure to helminths prevents persistent immune sensitization and cognitive dysfunction induced by early-life infection.
- Greater mindfulness associated with lower pain, fatigue, and psychological distress in women with metastatic breast cancer.
- HIV, psychological resilience, and substance misuse during the COVID-19 pandemic: A multi-cohort study.
- Haploinsufficiency in peptidylglycine alpha-amidating monooxygenase leads to altered synaptic transmission in the amygdala and impaired emotional responses.
- Headaches and psychopathology in children and adolescents.
- Health effects of a mixture of indoor air volatile organics, their ozone oxidation products, and stress.
- Health perception, pain, and disability as correlates of anxiety and depression symptoms in primary care patients.
- Helping Dementia Caregivers Manage Medical Problems: Benefits of an Educational Resource.
- High anxiety and depression scores and mental health service use among South Asian advanced cancer patients: A multi-country study.
- High anxiety and white coat hypertension.
- High risk, high reward: Daily perceptions of social challenge and performance in social anxiety disorder.
- Homeopathic treatment of depression and anxiety.
- Homeopathic treatments in psychiatry: a systematic review of randomized placebo-controlled studies.
- Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale: Factor Structure, Internal Consistency and Convergent Validity in Patients with Dizziness.
- How making a risk estimate can change the feel of that risk: shifting attitudes toward breast cancer risk in a general public survey.
- Human papillomavirus infection and anxiety: analyses in women with low-grade cervical cytological abnormalities unaware of their infection status.
- Hypertension affects neurobehavioral functioning.
- Hypervigilance for fear after basolateral amygdala damage in humans.
- Hypo-egoic self-regulation: exercising self-control by diminishing the influence of the self.
- Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis genetic variation and early stress moderates amygdala function.
- Hysterectomy and loss of fertility: implications for women's mental health.
- I-CARE randomized clinical trial integrating depression and acute coronary syndrome care in low-resource hospitals in China: Design and rationale.
- Identifying clinically meaningful severity categories for PROMIS pediatric measures of anxiety, mobility, fatigue, and depressive symptoms in juvenile idiopathic arthritis and childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Imagery reduces children's post-operative pain
- Imaging-Guided Core-Needle Breast Biopsy: Impact of Meditation and Music Interventions on Patient Anxiety, Pain, and Fatigue.
- Impact of Cardiac Rehabilitation and Exercise Training on Psychological Risk Factors and Subsequent Prognosis in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease.
- Impact of Sleep Disturbance, Physical Function, Depression and Anxiety on Male Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms: Results from the Symptoms of Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction Research Network (LURN).
- Impact of Video Education on Patient Knowledge, Anxiety, and Satisfaction in Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty: A Pilot Study.
- Impact of Vision Impairment and Ocular Morbidity and Their Treatment on Depression and Anxiety in Children: A Systematic Review.
- Impact of anxiety and depression on progression to glaucoma among glaucoma suspects.
- Impact of chronic disease on emotional distress in adult survivors of childhood cancer: A report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Impact of exercise on psychological burden in adult survivors of childhood cancer: A report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Impact of hospital type II violent events: use of psychotropic drugs and mental health services.
- Impact of psychological factors on the pathogenesis of cardiovascular disease and implications for therapy.
- Impact of sleep quality on amygdala reactivity, negative affect, and perceived stress.
- Impacts of COVID-19 on caregivers of childhood cancer survivors.
- Impaired limbic gamma oscillatory synchrony during anxiety-related behavior in a genetic mouse model of bipolar mania.
- Implementation and Effectiveness of Nonspecialist-Delivered Interventions for Perinatal Mental Health in High-Income Countries: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Improving communication and recall of information in paediatric diabetes consultations: a qualitative study of parents' experiences and views.
- Inadequate provision of postintubation anxiolysis and analgesia in the ED.
- Incidence of mental health hospitalizations, treated self-harm, and emergency room visits following new anxiety disorder diagnoses in privately insured U.S. children.
- Incidence, patient satisfaction, and perceptions of post-surgical pain: results from a US national survey.
- Increased blood pressure in the emergency department: pain, anxiety, or undiagnosed hypertension?
- Increasing the validity of experimental models for depression.
- Individualized survival curves improve satisfaction with cancer risk management decisions in women with BRCA1/2 mutations.
- Indoxyl sulfate, a gut microbiome-derived uremic toxin, is associated with psychic anxiety and its functional magnetic resonance imaging-based neurologic signature.
- Integrated Treatment for Smoking Cessation, Anxiety, and Depressed Mood in People Living With HIV: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Integrative Medicine Patients Have High Stress, Pain, and Psychological Symptoms.
- Interaction between serotonin transporter polymorphism (5-HTTLPR) and stressful life events in adolescents' trajectories of anxious/depressed symptoms.
- Interaction between trait anxiety and trait anger predict amygdala reactivity to angry facial expressions in men but not women.
- Interactions Between Anandamide and Corticotropin-Releasing Factor Signaling Modulate Human Amygdala Function and Risk for Anxiety Disorders: An Imaging Genetics Strategy for Modeling Molecular Interactions.
- Intergenerational transmission of emotion dysregulation: Part I. Psychopathology, self-injury, and parasympathetic responsivity among pregnant women.
- Irrational health beliefs and health anxiety.
- Is Traditional Chinese Medicine Use Associated with Worse Patient-reported Outcomes among Chinese American Rheumatology Patients?
- Is endogenous D-serine in the rostral anterior cingulate cortex necessary for pain-related negative affect?
- Is there an association between Health Related Quality of Life, socio-demographic status and Fatigue in Patients with Chronic Hepatitis B?
- John Henryism Active Coping, Acculturation, and Psychological Health in Korean Immigrants
- Latent emotion profiles of PTSD and specific emotions predicting differential therapy outcomes in a dismantling study of cognitive processing therapy.
- Life satisfaction and its correlates among older cancer survivors: critical role of psychosocial factors.
- Lifetime trauma exposure among those with combat-related PTSD: Psychiatric risk among U.S. military personnel.
- Links between anxiety and allergies: psychobiological reality or possible methodological bias?
- Loneliness and mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic in older breast cancer survivors and noncancer controls.
- Loneliness as a partial mediator of the relation between low social preference in childhood and anxious/depressed symptoms in adolescence.
- Long-term Adjustment After Surviving Open Heart Surgery: The Effect of Using Prayer for Coping Replicated in a Prospective Design.
- Long-term Outcomes of Childhood Family Income Supplements on Adult Functioning.
- Long-term Service Use Among Youths Previously Treated for Anxiety Disorder.
- Long-term effects of exercise on psychological functioning in older men and women.
- Long-term health outcomes of adolescent character strength interventions: 3- to 4-year outcomes of three randomized controlled trials of the Shamiri program.
- Long-term issues in the treatment of sleep disorders.
- Longer term benefits of exercise and escitalopram in the treatment of anxiety in patients with coronary heart disease: Six month follow-up of the UNWIND randomized clinical trial.
- Longitudinal Study of Sleep and Internalizing Problems in Youth Treated for Pediatric Anxiety Disorders.
- Longitudinal pain and pain interference in long-term survivors of childhood cancer: A report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Loop diuretics have anxiolytic effects in rat models of conditioned anxiety.
- Low risk high reward: What should we worry about with coronavirus disease 2019 positive donors?
- Low-frequency parietal repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation reduces fear and anxiety.
- Lower anxiogenic effects of serotonin agonists are associated with lower activation of amygdala and lateral orbital cortex in adolescent male rats.
- Lower structural integrity of the uncinate fasciculus is associated with a history of child maltreatment and future psychological vulnerability to stress.
- Maladaptive trauma appraisals mediate the relation between attachment anxiety and PTSD symptom severity.
- Manipulations of Central Amygdala Neurotensin Neurons Alter the Consumption of Ethanol and Sweet Fluids in Mice.
- Married with children: predictors of mental and physical health in middle-aged women.
- Massage therapy effects on depressed pregnant women.
- Massage therapy reduces anxiety and enhances EEG pattern of alertness and math computations.
- Maternal Psychological Distress and Mother-Infant Relationship: Multiple-Birth Versus Singleton Preterm Infants.
- Maternal and paternal psychological control and adolescents' negative adjustment: A dyadic longitudinal study in three countries.
- Maternal mental health in Amhara region, Ethiopia: a cross-sectional survey.
- Maternal prenatal pregnancy-related anxiety and spontaneous preterm birth in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Maternal psychological distress, prenatal cortisol, and fetal weight.
- Maternal stress and effects of prenatal air pollution on offspring mental health outcomes in mice.
- Maternally responsive neurons in the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis and medial preoptic area: Putative circuits for regulating anxiety and reward.
- Maudsley reactive and nonreactive rats differ only in some tasks reflecting emotionality.
- Measurement and Variation in Estimation of Quality of Life Effects of Patients Undergoing Treatment for Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma.
- Measurement of Mental Health Among Adolescents at the Population Level: A Multicountry Protocol for Adaptation and Validation of Mental Health Measures.
- Measurement of psychosocial concerns of adolescents with cancer.
- Measuring anxiety as a treatment endpoint in youth with autism spectrum disorder.
- Mechanisms Through Which a Family Caregiver Coaching Intervention Might Reduce Anxiety Among Children in Military Households.
- Mechanistic link between right prefrontal cortical activity and anxious arousal revealed using transcranial magnetic stimulation in healthy subjects.
- Medial prefrontal pathways for the contextual regulation of extinguished fear in humans.
- Mediators of youth anxiety outcomes 3 to 12 years after treatment.
- Medical, psychological and social correlates of work disability among men with coronary artery disease.
- Medication discontinuation after curative surgery for sporadic primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Medication non-adherence after myocardial infarction: an exploration of modifying factors.
- Mental Health, Sleep and Physical Function in Treatment Seeking Women with Urinary Incontinence.
- Mental health and psychosocial problems in the aftermath of the Nepal earthquakes: findings from a representative cluster sample survey.
- Mental health antecedents of early midlife insomnia: evidence from a four-decade longitudinal study.
- Mental health outcomes during colorectal cancer survivorship: a review of the literature.
- Mental health symptoms in combat medic training: a longitudinal examination.
- Methodology and preliminary results from the neurobiology of late-life depression study.
- Mice lacking proSAAS display alterations in emotion, consummatory behavior and circadian entrainment.
- Microglia Promote Increased Pain Behavior through Enhanced Inflammation in the Spinal Cord during Repeated Social Defeat Stress.
- Microinterventions targeting regulatory focus and regulatory fit selectively reduce dysphoric and anxious mood.
- Microstructural integrity of a pathway connecting the prefrontal cortex and amygdala moderates the association between cognitive reappraisal and negative emotions.
- Milnacipran: beyond a role of antidepressant.
- Mind-Body Approaches to Treating Mental Health Symptoms Among Disadvantaged Populations: A Comprehensive Review.
- Mindfulness and mind wandering: The protective effects of brief meditation in anxious individuals.
- Minimum important differences for scales assessing symptom severity and quality of life in patients with fecal incontinence.
- Mitral Valve Prolapse, Psychoemotional Status, and Quality of Life: Prospective Investigation in the Current Era.
- Modified African Ngoma Healing Ceremony for Stress Reduction: A Pilot Study.
- Momentary Predictors of Insulin Restriction Among Adults With Type 1 Diabetes and Eating Disorder Symptomatology.
- Mood and suicidality outcomes 3-11 years following pediatric anxiety disorder treatment.
- Moral Injury and Religiosity in US Veterans With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Symptoms.
- Motivation to recover for adolescent and adult eating disorder patients in residential treatment.
- Motivational and emotional aspects of the self.
- Mouse model of Timothy syndrome recapitulates triad of autistic traits.
- Multi-Stakeholder Qualitative Interviews to Inform Measurement of Patient Reported Outcomes After CAR-T.
- Multi-informant Expectancies and Treatment Outcomes for Anxiety in Youth.
- Multilevel associations of daily skill use and effectiveness with anxiety, depression, and stress in a transdiagnostic sample undergoing dialectical behavior therapy skills training.
- Multimedia Education Reduces Anxiety in Lung Transplant Patients.
- Music Intervention: Nonpharmacologic Method to Reduce Pain and Anxiety in Adult Patients Undergoing Bone Marrow Procedures.
- Music meets surgery: two sides to the art of "healing".
- NURTURE: development and pilot testing of a novel parenting intervention for mothers with histories of an eating disorder.
- Natural killer cells and lymphocytes increase in women with breast cancer following massage therapy.
- Negative Life Events as Predictors of Anxiety Outcomes: An Examination of Event Type.
- Neural correlates of genetically abnormal social cognition in Williams syndrome.
- Neural correlates of mindfulness meditation-related anxiety relief.
- Neural embedding of stress reactivity.
- Neurogenetic plasticity and sex influence the link between corticolimbic structural connectivity and trait anxiety.
- Neuron-specific Sumo1-3 knockdown in mice impairs episodic and fear memories.
- Neuropsychiatric Issues in Parkinson's Disease.
- Novelty seeking and stereotypic activation of behavior in mice with disruption of the Dat1 gene.
- Novelty-induced locomotion is positively associated with cocaine ingestion in adolescent rats; anxiety is correlated in adults.
- Open Oncology Notes: A Qualitative Study of Oncology Patients' Experiences Reading Their Cancer Care Notes.
- Operationalizing needs-focused palliative care for older adults in intensive care units: Design of and rationale for the PCplanner randomized clinical trial.
- Optimizing a self-directed mobile mindfulness intervention for improving cardiorespiratory failure survivors' psychological distress (LIFT2): Design and rationale of a randomized factorial experimental clinical trial.
- Outcomes of developmental exposure to total particulate matter from cigarette smoke in zebrafish (Danio rerio).
- Overnight sedation with midazolam or propofol in the ICU: effects on sleep quality, anxiety and depression.
- PROMIS® Adult Health Profiles: Efficient Short-Form Measures of Seven Health Domains.
- Paediatric preoperative teaching: effects at induction and postoperatively.
- Pain catastrophizing and pain-related fear in osteoarthritis patients: relationships to pain and disability.
- Pain catastrophizing in patients with noncardiac chest pain: relationships with pain, anxiety, and disability.
- Pain catastrophizing in the context of satisfaction with spousal responses: New perspectives and new opportunities.
- Parent and child behavior during immunization
- Parent experience of caring for neonates with seizures.
- Parental Perceptions of Pediatric Pain and POTS-Related Disability.
- Parenting concerns, quality of life, and psychological distress in patients with advanced cancer.
- Parenting stress in mothers and fathers of toddlers with autism spectrum disorders: associations with child characteristics.
- Parents' worries about recurrent abdominal pain in children.
- Partial REM sleep deprivation, schizophrenia and field articulation.
- Partner-delivered reflexology: effects on cancer pain and anxiety.
- Paternal THC exposure in rats causes long-lasting neurobehavioral effects in the offspring.
- Paternal nicotine exposure in rats produces long-lasting neurobehavioral effects in the offspring.
- Pathways from Maternal Harsh Discipline Through Rumination to Anxiety and Depression Symptoms: Gender and Normativeness of Harsh Discipline as Moderators.
- Patient Anxiety Before and Immediately After Imaging-Guided Breast Biopsy Procedures: Impact of Radiologist-Patient Communication.
- Patient and procedural risk factors for increased postoperative pain after cesarean delivery under neuraxial anesthesia: a retrospective study.
- Patient anxiety before and immediately after imaging-guided breast biopsy procedures: impact of radiologist-patient communication.
- Patient controlled analgesia: the relation of psychological factors to pain and analgesic use in adolescents with postoperative pain.
- Patient demographic and psychosocial characteristics associated with 30-day recall of self-reported lower urinary tract symptoms.
- Patient-reported distress is prevalent in systemic light chain (AL) amyloidosis but not determined by severity of disease.
- Patients with depression and anxiety symptoms from adjustment disorder related to their shoulder may be ideal patients for arthroscopic rotator cuff repair.
- Patterns and predictors of pain following lung transplantation.
- Patterns of tobacco use and tobacco-related psychiatric morbidity and substance use among middle-aged and older adults in the United States.
- Patterns of weight loss and regain in wrestlers: has the tradition changed?
- Peer norms moderate the association between mental health and sexual risk behaviors among young men living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Peer victimization during middle childhood as a lead indicator of internalizing problems and diagnostic outcomes in late adolescence.
- People who expect to enter psychotherapy are prone to believing that they have forgotten memories of childhood trauma and abuse.
- Perceived Adequacy of Infection Control Practices and Symptoms of Anxiety Among In-Person Elementary School Educators in Ontario.
- Perceived social support moderates the link between threat-related amygdala reactivity and trait anxiety.
- Perceptions of smoking-related risk and worry among dual-smoker couples.
- Perinatal western-type diet and associated gestational weight gain alter postpartum maternal mood.
- Persistent Breast Pain Among Women With Histories of Breast-conserving Surgery for Breast Cancer Compared With Women Without Histories of Breast Surgery or Cancer.
- Personality Structure Among Centenarians: The Georgia Centenarian Study.
- Personality assessment inventory internalizing and externalizing structure in veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder: associations with aggression.
- Phenotypic characterization of Bbs4 null mice reveals age-dependent penetrance and variable expressivity.
- Physical activity and psychosocial function following cardiac rehabilitation: One-year follow-up of the ENHANCED study.
- Physical discipline and children's adjustment: cultural normativeness as a moderator.
- Physician Recommendations Trump Patient Preferences in Prostate Cancer Treatment Decisions.
- Physician Satisfaction in Treating Medically Unexplained Symptoms.
- Physician race and treatment preferences for depression, anxiety, and medically unexplained symptoms.
- Plasma oxytocin and vasopressin levels in young and older men and women: Functional relationships with attachment and cognition.
- Playing in the park: what school-age children tell us about imagery
- Point and 5-year period prevalence of neuropsychiatric symptoms in dementia: the Cache County Study.
- Political violence and mental health in Nepal: prospective study.
- Positive maternal mental health during pregnancy associated with specific forms of adaptive development in early childhood: Evidence from a longitudinal study.
- Post-secondary maternal education buffers against neural risk for psychological vulnerability to future life stress.
- Posttraumatic stress disorder, alcohol use, and physical health concerns.
- Posttraumatic stress symptoms and cigarette deprivation in the prediction of anxious responding among trauma-exposed smokers: a laboratory test.
- Pre-simulation orientation for medical trainees: An approach to decrease anxiety and improve confidence and performance.
- Predicting the developmental course of mother-reported monitoring across childhood and adolescence from early proactive parenting, child temperament, and parents' worries.
- Predictors and Barriers to Mental Health Treatment Utilization Among Older Veterans Living With HIV.
- Predictors and Moderators of Remission With Aripiprazole Augmentation in Treatment-Resistant Late-Life Depression: An Analysis of the IRL-GRey Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Predictors of depression recovery in HIV-infected individuals managed through measurement-based care in infectious disease clinics.
- Predictors of smoking relapse in patients with thoracic cancer or head and neck cancer.
- Predictors of suicide attempts: state and trait components.
- Prefrontal Executive Control Rescues Risk for Anxiety Associated with High Threat and Low Reward Brain Function
- Pregnancy anxiety and comorbid depression and anger: effects on the fetus and neonate.
- Pregnant women benefit from massage therapy.
- Preliminary Evaluation of a Modified STarT Back Screening Tool Across Different Musculoskeletal Pain Conditions.
- Preliminary efficacy of a lovingkindness meditation intervention for patients undergoing biopsy and breast cancer surgery: A randomized controlled pilot study.
- Prenatal air pollution exposure induces sexually dimorphic fetal programming of metabolic and neuroinflammatory outcomes in adult offspring.
- Preoperative anxiety as a predictor of mortality and major morbidity in patients aged >70 years undergoing cardiac surgery.
- Preoperative pain catastrophizing predicts pain outcome after knee arthroplasty.
- Preparation for intrusive procedures using noninvasive techniques in children with cancer: state of the art vs. new trends.
- Prescription Opioid Use Before and After Hip Arthroscopy: A Caution to Prescribers.
- Prevalence and Characteristics of Urinary Incontinence in a Treatment Seeking Male Prospective Cohort: Results from the LURN Study.
- Prevalence and Predictors of Moral Injury Symptoms in Health Care Professionals.
- Prevalence and economic burden of depression and anxiety symptoms among Singaporean adults: results from a 2022 web panel.
- Prevalence and types of sleep disturbances acutely after traumatic brain injury.
- Prevalence of DSM-IV-defined mood, anxiety, and substance use disorders in an HIV clinic in the Southeastern United States.
- Prevalence of anxiety disorders in men and women with established coronary heart disease.
- Prevalence of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and comorbid psychiatric and behavioral problems among primary school students in western Saudi Arabia.
- Prevalence of neuropsychiatric symptoms in CIND and its subtypes: the Cache County Study.
- Prevalence, Risk Factors, and Outcomes of Financial Stress in Survivors of Critical Illness.
- Prevention versus intervention in school mental health.
- Primary and Secondary Variants of Psychopathic Traits in at-Risk Youth: Links with Maltreatment, Aggression, and Empathy.
- Prognostic value of anxiety and depression in patients with chronic heart failure.
- Prolactin receptor signal transduction pathways and actions determined in prolactin receptor knockout mice.
- Promoting mental health in Latina immigrant women: Results from the Amigas Latinas Motivando el Alma intervention trial.
- Promoting physical activity in childhood cancer survivors: results from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Prospective Study of Major Loss Life Events and Risk for Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors Among Adolescents and Young Adults.
- Prospective study of factors predicting adherence to surveillance mammography in women treated for breast cancer.
- Protocol for a multi-site randomized controlled trial of a stepped-care intervention for emergency department patients with panic-related anxiety.
- Psychiatrists' and primary care physicians' beliefs about overtreatment of depression and anxiety.
- Psycho-emotional manifestations of valvular heart diseases: prospective assessment in mitral regurgitation.
- Psychological Impact of COVID-19 on Pregnancy.
- Psychological Treatment for Patients Receiving Radiation: Results of NRG Oncology/RTOG 0841.
- Psychological adjustment of children with cystic fibrosis: the role of child cognitive processes and maternal adjustment.
- Psychological and cognitive outcomes of a randomized trial of exercise among patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Psychological changes accompany aerobic exercise in healthy middle-aged adults.
- Psychological correlates of obesity: moving to the next research generation.
- Psychological distress and associated factors among kidney transplant recipients and living kidney donors during COVID-19.
- Psychological influences predict recovery following exercise induced shoulder pain.
- Psychological preparation for endoscopy. Physiological and behavioral changes in patients with differing coping styles for stress.
- Psychological responses to acute exercise in sedentary black and white individuals.
- Psychometric characteristics of the Muslim Religiosity Scale in Iranian patients with cancer.
- Psychometric properties of worry and anxiety measures in a sample of african american and caucasian older adults.
- Psychophysiological mediators of caregiver stress and differential cognitive decline.
- Psychosocial Predictors of Mortality Following Lung Transplantation.
- Psychosocial Profiles of Parents of Children with Undiagnosed Diseases: Managing Well or Just Managing?
- Psychosocial aspects of active surveillance.
- Psychosocial aspects of closed- and open-loop insulin delivery: closing the loop in adults with Type 1 diabetes in the home setting.
- Psychosocial benefits of three formats of a standardized behavioral stress management program.
- Psychosocial determinants of anxiety about the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Psychosocial factors in sunbathing and sunscreen use.
- Psychosocial functioning in parents of adult survivors of childhood cancer.
- Psychosocial risk factors and retinal microvascular signs: the multi-ethnic study of atherosclerosis.
- Quality of life and mood of older patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) receiving intensive and non-intensive chemotherapy.
- Randomized clinical trial of therapeutic music video intervention for resilience outcomes in adolescents/young adults undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplant: a report from the Children's Oncology Group.
- Randomized trial of an uncertainty self-management telephone intervention for patients awaiting liver transplant.
- Randomized trial of light versus deep sedation on mental health after critical illness.
- Randomized trial of long-term follow-up for early-stage breast cancer: a comparison of family physician versus specialist care.
- Randomness increases self-reported anxiety and neurophysiological correlates of performance monitoring.
- Randomness, attributions of arousal, and belief in god.
- Reactions to Amyloid PET Scan Results and Levels of Anxious and Depressive Symptoms: CARE IDEAS Study.
- Recent experiences of weight-based stigmatization in a weight loss surgery population: psychological and behavioral correlates.
- Recollection- and familiarity-based memory in healthy aging and amnestic mild cognitive impairment.
- Recommendations for high-priority research on cancer-related fatigue in children and adults.
- Recommended patient-reported core set of symptoms to measure in adult cancer treatment trials.
- Recommended patient-reported core set of symptoms to measure in prostate cancer treatment trials.
- Recovery after allogeneic marrow transplantation: prospective study of predictors of long-term physical and psychosocial functioning.
- Reflechi twòp--thinking too much: description of a cultural syndrome in Haiti's Central Plateau.
- Relapse, side effects, and monoamine oxidase inhibition during long term use of isocarboxazid: a case report.
- Relations of trait depression and anxiety to low lipid and lipoprotein concentrations in healthy young adult women.
- Relationship Between Depression/Anxiety and Cognitive Function Before and 6 Weeks After Major Non-Cardiac Surgery in Older Adults.
- Relationship Between Longitudinal Coping Strategies and Outcomes in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- Relationship Between PROMIS Computer Adaptive Tests and Legacy Hip Measures Among Patients Presenting to a Tertiary Care Hip Preservation Center.
- Relationship between temporomandibular disorders, widespread palpation tenderness, and multiple pain conditions: a case-control study.
- Relationship of Maternal Psychological Distress Classes to Later Mother-Infant Interaction, Home Environment, and Infant Development in Preterm Infants.
- Relationships among breast cancer perceived absolute risk, comparative risk, and worries.
- Relationships between nonappearance self-discrepancy, weight discrepancy, and binge eating disorder symptoms.
- Relationships between poverty and psychopathology: a natural experiment.
- Relative impact of maternal depression and associated risk factors on offspring psychopathology.
- Relaxation therapy reduces anxiety in child and adolescent psychiatric patients.
- Relaxation training for NIDDM. Predicting who may benefit.
- Religious Involvement, Anxiety/Depression, and PTSD Symptoms in US Veterans and Active Duty Military.
- Religious behaviors and death anxiety in later life.
- Reminders of cancer risk and pain catastrophizing: relationships with cancer worry and perceived risk in women with a first-degree relative with breast cancer.
- Reply: To PMID 23245838.
- Repressive coping style: relationships with depression, pain, and pain coping strategies in lung cancer outpatients.
- Research on religion and mental health in later life: a review and commentary.
- Residual symptoms in older patients treated for major depression.
- Resolving multiple epigenetic pathways to adolescent depression.
- Response in relation to baseline anxiety levels in major depressive disorder treated with bupropion sustained release or sertraline.
- Response inhibition and everyday memory complaints in older adult women.
- Response to "Does Sleep Play a Role in the Relationship Among Depression, Anxiety, and Mortality in Lung Transplanted Patients?".
- Responsiveness of the PROMIS® measures to changes in disease status among pediatric nephrotic syndrome patients: a Midwest pediatric nephrology consortium study.
- Results from the blood donor competence, autonomy, and relatedness enhancement (blood donor CARE) randomized trial.
- Rising PSA Level in an Anxious Postprostatectomy Patient.
- Risk Factors for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Symptoms in Surrogate Decision-Makers of Patients with Chronic Critical Illness.
- Risk factors for isolated sleep paralysis in an African American sample: a preliminary study.
- Risk factors for neuropsychiatric symptoms in dementia: the Cache County Study.
- Risk factors: Anxiety and risk of cardiac events.
- Risk of spontaneous preterm birth in relation to maternal depressive, anxiety, and stress symptoms.
- Risk perception measures' associations with behavior intentions, affect, and cognition following colon cancer screening messages.
- SMARTer discontinuation trial designs for developing an adaptive treatment strategy.
- Screening for panic-related anxiety in emergency department patients with cardiopulmonary complaints: A comparison of two self-report instruments.
- Selective activation of mesoamygdaloid dopamine neurons by conditioned stress: attenuation by diazepam.
- Selective kappa-opioid antagonism ameliorates anhedonic behavior: evidence from the Fast-fail Trial in Mood and Anxiety Spectrum Disorders (FAST-MAS).
- Self-Regulation of Emotion, Functional Impairment, and Comorbidity Among ChildrenWith AD/HD.
- Self-Reported Health Outcomes of Children and Youth with 10 Chronic Diseases.
- Self-compassion and reactions to serious illness: the case of HIV.
- Self-discrepancies as predictors of vulnerability to distinct syndromes of chronic emotional distress.
- Self-discrepancy and natural killer cell activity: immunological consequences of negative self-evaluation.
- Self-guides, autobiographical memory, and anxiety and dysphoria: toward a cognitive model of vulnerability to emotional distress.
- Separating the domains of oppositional behavior: comparing latent models of the conners' oppositional subscale.
- Sex and Mental Health Disorder Differences Among Military Service Members With Patellofemoral Syndrome.
- Sex differences in anxiety and depression: role of testosterone.
- Sex differences in eating related behaviors and psychopathology among adolescent military dependents at risk for adult obesity and eating disorders.
- Sex differences in experimental and clinical pain sensitivity for patients with shoulder pain.
- Sex differences in the effects of adolescent intermittent ethanol exposure on exploratory and anxiety-like behavior in adult rats.
- Sex differences in the neurochemical and functional effects of MDMA in Sprague-Dawley rats.
- Sex differences in vulnerability and maladjustment as a function of parental investment: an evolutionary approach.
- Sex-specific effects of perinatal FireMaster® 550 (FM 550) exposure on socioemotional behavior in prairie voles.
- Sexual Satisfaction and the Importance of Sexual Health to Quality of Life Throughout the Life Course of U.S. Adults.
- Shaping emotion regulation: attunement, symptomatology, and stress recovery within mother-infant dyads.
- Short-term quality of life after myomectomy for uterine fibroids from the COMPARE-UF Fibroid Registry.
- Should we be anxious when assessing anxiety using the Beck Anxiety Inventory in clinical insomnia patients?
- Sleep Problems and Trajectories of Restricted and Repetitive Behaviors in Children with Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Sleep disturbance and pain in an obese residential treatment-seeking population.
- Sleep disturbance, dyspnea, and anxiety following total joint arthroplasty: an observational study.
- Sleep disturbances in depressed pregnant women and their newborns.
- Sleep quality in individuals diagnosed with colorectal cancer: Factors associated with sleep disturbance as patients transition off treatment.
- Sleep satisfaction and cognitive complaints in Chinese middle-aged and older persons living with HIV: the mediating role of anxiety and fatigue.
- Smoking and anxiety in combat veterans with chronic posttraumatic stress disorder: a review.
- Social anxiety and self-presentation: a conceptualization and model.
- Social anxiety and the semantic structure of heterosocial interactions.
- Social anxiety, sexual behavior, and contraceptive use.
- Social anxiousness: the construct and its measurement.
- Social skills training in unipolar nonpsychotic depression.
- Social stressors, social support, and mental health among Haitian migrants in the Dominican Republic.
- Social support and religiosity as coping strategies for anxiety in hospitalized cardiac patients.
- Spiritual coping, religiosity and quality of life: a study on Muslim patients undergoing haemodialysis.
- Spirituality and health: empirically based reflections on recovery.
- Spontaneous coping strategies to manage acute pain and anxiety during electrodiagnostic studies.
- State of the science: promoting self-care in persons with heart failure: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.
- Stigma Diminishes the Protective Effect of Social Support on Psychological Distress Among Young Black Men Who Have Sex With Men.
- Stress and Anxiety in Couples Who Conceive via In Vitro Fertilization Compared With Those Who Conceive Spontaneously.
- Stress and Quality of Life for Taiwanese Women Who Underwent Infertility Treatment.
- Stress and coping in HIV-positive former plasma/blood donors in China: a test of cognitive appraisal theory.
- Stress and coping in caregivers of patients awaiting solid organ transplantation.
- Stress, ADCYAP1R1, and Childhood Asthma. No Sigh of Relief.
- Stressful politics: voters' cortisol responses to the outcome of the 2008 United States Presidential election.
- Subchronic effects of plant alkaloids on anxiety-like behavior in zebrafish.
- Subgrouping for patients with low back pain: a multidimensional approach incorporating cluster analysis and the STarT Back Screening Tool.
- Subjective distress and violence during rape: their effects on long-term fear.
- Substance use disorders and comorbid Axis I and II psychiatric disorders among young psychiatric patients: findings from a large electronic health records database.
- Subtypes of social withdrawal in early childhood: sociometric status and social-cognitive differences across four years.
- Successful use of hypnosis as an adjunctive therapy for weaning from mechanical ventilation.
- Suprathreshold heat pain response is associated with clinical pain intensity for patients with shoulder pain.
- Surrogates of Patients With Severe Acute Brain Injury Experience Persistent Anxiety and Depression Over the 6 Months After ICU Admission.
- Symptom Burden, Perceived Control, and Quality of Life Among Patients Living With Multiple Myeloma.
- Symptom Distress: Implementation of Palliative Care Guidelines to Improve Pain, Fatigue, and Anxiety in Patients With Advanced Cancer.
- Symptom and function profiles of men with localized prostate cancer.
- Symptom clusters in children.
- Symptoms of depression and anxiety are associated with poorer functional outcomes in chronic pruritus.
- Systematic Screening for Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders to Promote Onsite Mental Health Consultations: A Quality Improvement Report.
- Systematic slowed speech: a new treatment for stuttering.
- Teasing, disordered eating behaviors, and psychological morbidities among overweight adolescents.
- Techniques for communicating with your elderly patient.
- Telephone monitoring of distress in patients aged 65 years or older with advanced stage cancer: a cancer and leukemia group B study.
- Temperament, recalled parenting styles, and self-regulation: testing the developmental postulates of self-discrepancy theory.
- Temperamental origins of child and adolescent behavior problems: from age three to age fifteen.
- Temperature during coronary artery bypass surgery affects quality of life.
- Tension and Other Idioms of Distress Among Slum Dwelling Young Men: A Qualitative Study of Depression in Urban Bangladesh.
- Test of mindfulness and hope components in a psychological intervention for women with cancer recurrence.
- The Association between the Perceived Adequacy of Workplace Infection Control Procedures and Personal Protective Equipment with Mental Health Symptoms: A Cross-sectional Survey of Canadian Health-care Workers during the COVID-19 Pandemic: L'association entre le caractère adéquat perçu des procédures de contrôle des infections au travail et de l'équipement de protection personnel pour les symptômes de santé mentale. Un sondage transversal des travailleurs de la santé canadiens durant la pandémie COVID-19.
- The Brief Social Phobia Scale: a psychometric evaluation.
- The Development of a Technology-Based Hierarchy to Assess Chronic Low Back Pain and Pain-Related Anxiety From a Fear-Avoidance Model.
- The Development of the Liking Gap: Children Older Than 5 Years Think That Partners Evaluate Them Less Positively Than They Evaluate Their Partners.
- The Effect of Lavender Oil on Perioperative Pain, Anxiety, Depression, and Sleep after Microvascular Breast Reconstruction: A Prospective, Single-Blinded, Randomized, Controlled Trial.
- The Effect of Preexisting and Shoulder-Specific Depression and Anxiety on Patient-Reported Outcomes After Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair.
- The Effects of Exercise on Patient-Reported Outcomes and Performance-Based Physical Function in Adults With Acute Leukemia Undergoing Induction Therapy: Exercise and Quality of Life in Acute Leukemia (EQUAL).
- The Gap in Mental Health Service Utilization Among United Methodist Clergy with Anxiety and Depressive Symptoms.
- The Impact of Care Intensity and Work on the Mental Health of Family Caregivers: Losses and Gains.
- The Interaction Anxiousness Scale: construct and criterion-related validity.
- The Loneliness Questionnaire: Establishing Measurement Invariance Across Ethnic Groups.
- The Relationship Between Early Neural Responses to Emotional Faces at Age 3 and Later Autism and Anxiety Symptoms in Adolescents with Autism.
- The Relationship Between Infant Feeding Outcomes and Maternal Emotional Well-being Among Mothers of Late Preterm and Term Infants: A Secondary, Exploratory Analysis.
- The Selah study protocol of three interventions to manage stress among clergy: a preference-based randomized waitlist control trial.
- The Self-Directed Biological Transformation Initiative and Well-Being.
- The aftermath of rape: recent empirical findings.
- The alpha(2a)-adrenergic receptor plays a protective role in mouse behavioral models of depression and anxiety.
- The amygdala in brain function: the Datablitz sessions.
- The association between oral health and general health and quality of life in older male cancer patients.
- The association of cancer-specific anxiety with disease aggressiveness in men on active surveillance of prostate cancer.
- The association of dehydroepiandrosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate with anxiety sensitivity and electronic diary negative affect among smokers with and without posttraumatic stress disorder.
- The contribution of health anxiety to retrospectively-recalled emergency department visits within a sample of patients in residential substance abuse treatment.
- The course of psychological distress following threatened and actual conjugal bereavement.
- The development and assessment of the Worry About Pain Questionnaire.
- The development of socioeconomic inequalities in anxiety and depression symptoms over the lifecourse.
- The distinct role of comparative risk perceptions in a breast cancer prevention program.
- The effect of noise-cancelling headphones or music on pain perception and anxiety in men undergoing transrectal prostate biopsy.
- The effect of social anxiety on urge and craving among smokers with and without anxiety disorders.
- The effects of a telehealth coping skills intervention on outcomes in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: primary results from the INSPIRE-II study.
- The effects of brain serotonin deficiency on behavioural disinhibition and anxiety-like behaviour following mild early life stress.
- The effects of child maltreatment on the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis.
- The effects of childbirth self-efficacy and anxiety during pregnancy on prehospitalization labor
- The effects of parental mental health and social-emotional coping on adolescent eating disorder attitudes and behaviors.
- The effects of smoking-related sensory cues on psychological stress.
- The effects of trauma recall on smoking topography in posttraumatic stress disorder and non-posttraumatic stress disorder trauma survivors.
- The efficacy of Focused Acceptance and Commitment Therapy in VA primary care.
- The function of self-esteem in terror management theory and sociometer theory: comment on Pyszczynski et al. (2004).
- The impact of anticipation of job loss on psychological distress and worksite blood pressure.
- The impact of anxiety-inducing distraction on cognitive performance: a combined brain imaging and personality investigation.
- The impact of docetaxel, estramustine, and low dose hydrocortisone on the quality of life of men with hormone refractory prostate cancer and their partners: a feasibility study.
- The impact of sharing results of a randomized breast cancer clinical trial with study participants.
- The impact of surgical complications on health-related quality of life in women undergoing gynecologic and gynecologic oncology procedures: a prospective longitudinal cohort study.
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on mental health of nurses in British Columbia, Canada using trends analysis across three time points.
- The importance of physical function to people with osteoporosis.
- The influence of lockout intervals and drug selection on patient-controlled analgesia following gynecological surgery.
- The international Study to Predict Optimized Treatment in Depression (iSPOT-D): outcomes from the acute phase of antidepressant treatment.
- The nonskeletal consequences of osteoporotic fractures. Psychologic and social outcomes.
- The p Factor Consistently Predicts Long-Term Psychiatric and Functional Outcomes in Anxiety-Disordered Youth.
- The prospective relation between dimensions of anxiety and the initiation of adolescent alcohol use.
- The relationship between DSM-IV oppositional defiant disorder and conduct disorder: findings from the Great Smoky Mountains Study.
- The relationship between anxiety sensitivity and disordered eating: the mediating role of experiential avoidance.
- The relationship between holding back from communicating about breast concerns and anxiety in the year following breast biopsy.
- The relationship between multiple sex partners and anxiety, depression, and substance dependence disorders: a cohort study.
- The role of comorbid anxiety in exercise and depression trials: Secondary analysis of the SMILE-II randomized clinical trial.
- The role of psychological flexibility in acceptance-enhanced behavior therapy for trichotillomania: Moderation and mediation findings.
- The roles of DNA methylation of NR3C1 and 11β-HSD2 and exposure to maternal mood disorder in utero on newborn neurobehavior.
- The roles of anxiety and depression in connecting tic severity and functional impairment.
- The use of PROMIS patient-reported outcomes (PROs) to inform light chain (AL) amyloid disease severity at diagnosis.
- Therapeutic Alliance between the Caregivers of Critical Illness Survivors and Intensive Care Unit Clinicians.
- Thought suppression mediates the relationship between negative mood and PTSD in sexually assaulted women.
- Threat-induced anxiety during goal pursuit disrupts amygdala-prefrontal cortex connectivity in posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Threatened miscarriage and depressive and anxiety symptoms among women and partners in early pregnancy.
- Three months in the symptom life of a teenage girl undergoing treatment for cancer.
- Too much time? Time use and fertility-specific quality of life among men and women seeking specialty care for infertility.
- Trajectories of Suffering in the Last Year of Life Among Patients With a Solid Metastatic Cancer.
- Translation and Adaptation of the Revised Children's Anxiety and Depression Scale: A Qualitative Study in Belize.
- Traumatic events and posttraumatic stress in cross-cultural mission assignments.
- Treatment of anxiety in patients with coronary heart disease: Rationale and design of the UNderstanding the benefits of exercise and escitalopram in anxious patients WIth coroNary heart Disease (UNWIND) randomized clinical trial.
- Treatment of social phobia with clonazepam and placebo.
- US valuation of health outcomes measured using the PROMIS-29.
- Unraveling the central and bridge psychological symptoms of people living with HIV: A network analysis.
- Use of a brief version of the self-compassion inventory with an international sample of people with HIV/AIDS.
- Use of healthcare resources in patients with low back pain and comorbid depression or anxiety.
- Use of the light/dark test for anxiety in adult and adolescent male rats.
- Using effort-reward imbalance theory to understand high rates of depression and anxiety among clergy.
- Validation of the Kriol and Belizean English Adaptation of the Revised Children's Anxiety and Depression Scale for Use With Adolescents in Belize.
- Variability in emotional responsiveness and coping style during active avoidance as a window onto psychological vulnerability to stress.
- Virtual reality as a distraction intervention for women receiving chemotherapy.
- Vmat2 heterozygous mutant mice display a depressive-like phenotype.
- Voice disorders and associated risk markers among young adults in the United States.
- Wandering in both mind and body: individual differences in mind wandering and inattention predict fidgeting.
- Ways of Protecting Religious Older Adults from the Consequences of COVID-19.
- Web-based interventions for youth internalizing problems: a systematic review.
- Weight loss, psychological, and nutritional patterns in competitive male body builders.
- When Something is Better Than Nothing: Response to Tully and Cosh.
- Why Are Children in Urban Neighborhoods at Increased Risk for Psychotic Symptoms? Findings From a UK Longitudinal Cohort Study.
- Women recovering from social rejection: The effect of the person and the situation on a hormonal mechanism of affiliation.
- Work and home stress: associations with anxiety and depression symptoms.
- Work related stress among gynecologic oncologists.
- Zebrafish assessment of cognitive improvement and anxiolysis: filling the gap between in vitro and rodent models for drug development.
- [A new quality of the therapy of anxiety and depression--escitalopram].
- [Psychiatric and behavioral aspects of cardiovascular disease: epidemiology, mechanisms, and treatment].
Keywords of People
- Brancu, Mira, Associate Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry, Child & Family Mental Health & Community Psychiatry
- Dodge, Kenneth A., William McDougall Distinguished Professor of Public Policy Studies, Duke Science & Society
- Grambow, Steven C., Associate Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Khanna, Ranjana, Professor of English, English
- Kimbrel, Nathan Andrew, Associate Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Behavioral Medicine & Neurosciences
- LaBar, Kevin S., Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience, Duke Science & Society
- Milano, Carmelo Alessio, Joseph W. and Dorothy W. Beard Distinguished Professor of Experimental Surgery, Surgery, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Pang, Herbert, Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Uronis, Hope Elizabeth, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Medical Oncology
- Van Voorhees, Elizabeth E., Assistant Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Behavioral Medicine & Neurosciences
- Wu, Li-Tzy, Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medicine, General Internal Medicine