Subject Areas on Research
- An improved technique for producing ventricular hypertrophy with a subcoronary valvular aortic stenosis model.
- Aortic/mitral obstruction and coarctation of the aorta.
- Axial left ventriculography in discrete subaortic stenosis.
- Fluid dynamics of aortic stenosis: subvalvular gradients without subvalvular obstruction.
- Large opaque hemithorax due to cardiomegaly and atelectasis.
- Trends and Outcomes of Off-label Use of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Insights From the NCDR STS/ACC TVT Registry.