Subject Areas on Research
- Acute aortic abnormalities.
- Ascending aortitis and aortic valve endocarditis in an infant.
- Cogan syndrome: studies in thirteen patients, long-term follow-up, and a review of the literature.
- Infectious aortitis and spondylodiscitis in patients with endovascular stents.
- Non-infectious aortitis: an important cause of severe aortic regurgitation.
- USP20 (Ubiquitin-Specific Protease 20) Inhibits TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor)-Triggered Smooth Muscle Cell Inflammation and Attenuates Atherosclerosis.
Keywords of People