Subject Areas on Research
- Aqueous drainage device surgery in refractory pediatric glaucoma: II. Ocular motility consequences.
- Aqueous drainage device surgery in refractory pediatric glaucomas: I. Long-term outcomes.
- Biconcave contact lens for examination and laser treatment of the fundus in normal and gas-filled phakic eyes.
- Central corneal thickness: congenital cataracts and aphakia.
- Comparison of contact lens and intraocular lens correction of monocular aphakia during infancy: a randomized clinical trial of HOTV optotype acuity at age 4.5 years and clinical findings at age 5 years.
- Comparison of the human electro-oculographic response to green and near-ultraviolet stimuli.
- Comparison of the rate of refractive growth in aphakic eyes versus pseudophakic eyes in the Infant Aphakia Treatment Study.
- Corneal coloboma, aphakia and retinal neovascularization with anterior segment dysgenesis (Peters' anomaly).
- Corneal perforation with secondary congenital aphakia in Peters anomaly.
- Hanging by a thread: the long-term efficacy and safety of transscleral sutured intraocular lenses in children (an American Ophthalmological Society thesis).
- In reply.
- Lens status influences the association between CFH polymorphisms and age-related macular degeneration: findings from two population-based studies in Singapore.
- Refractive changes from use of silicone oil in vitreous surgery.
- Unilateral pseudophakia in children under 4 years.
Keywords of People