Subject Areas on Research
- Age-dependent retinal iron accumulation and degeneration in hepcidin knockout mice.
- Apoferritin protein cages: a novel drug nanocarrier for photodynamic therapy.
- Ceruloplasmin/hephaestin knockout mice model morphologic and molecular features of AMD.
- Ferritin heavy chain-mediated iron homeostasis and subsequent increased reactive oxygen species production are essential for epithelial-mesenchymal transition.
- Intralysosomal iron induces lysosomal membrane permeabilization and cathepsin D-mediated cell death in trabecular meshwork cells exposed to oxidative stress.
- Routine single particle CryoEM sample and grid characterization by tomography.
Keywords of People