Subject Areas on Research
- ENTPD1 (CD39) Expression Inhibits UVR-Induced DNA Damage Repair through Purinergic Signaling and Is Associated with Metastasis in Human Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- Effect of long-term clopidogrel treatment on platelet function and inflammation in patients undergoing coronary arterial stenting.
- Endogenous production of extracellular adenosine by trabecular meshwork cells: potential role in outflow regulation.
- Expression, distribution, and biochemistry of human CD39. Role in activation-associated homotypic adhesion of lymphocytes.
- Impaired adenosine-5'-triphosphate release from red blood cells promotes their adhesion to endothelial cells: a mechanism of hypoxemia after transfusion.
- Implications of sustained elevation in extracellular ATP in retina following chronic ocular hypertension.
- Transmembrane signals generated through MHC class II, CD19, CD20, CD39, and CD40 antigens induce LFA-1-dependent and independent adhesion in human B cells through a tyrosine kinase-dependent pathway.