Subject Areas on Research
- Complete hematologic and cytogenetic response to 2-amino-9-beta-D-arabinosyl-6-methoxy-9H-guanine in a patient with chronic myelogenous leukemia in T-cell blastic phase: a case report and review of the literature.
- Compound GW506U78 in refractory hematologic malignancies: relationship between cellular pharmacokinetics and clinical response.
- Electron transfer characteristics of 2'-deoxy-2'-fluoro-arabinonucleic acid, a nucleic acid with enhanced chemical stability.
- Guanine arabinoside as a bone marrow-purging agent.
- Pharmacologic purging of malignant T cells from human bone marrow using 9-beta-D-arabinofuranosylguanine.
- Phase II study of fludarabine phosphate in patients with advanced colorectal carcinoma.