Subject Areas on Research
- An investigation of the equilibria between aqueous ribose, ribulose, and arabinose.
- Blood-brain barrier disruption in immature Fischer 344 rats.
- Comparison of various methods for delivering radiolabeled monoclonal antibody to normal rat brain.
- Imidazole acetic acid as a substitute for cAMP.
- Metabolite gene regulation: imidazole and imidazole derivatives which circumvent cyclic adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate in induction of the Escherichia coli L-arabinose operon.