Subject Areas on Research
- ALOX5 polymorphism associates with increased leukotriene production and reduced lung function and asthma control in children with poorly controlled asthma.
- Deficiency of 5-lipoxygenase abolishes sex-related survival differences in MRL-lpr/lpr mice.
- Deficiency of 5-lipoxygenase accelerates renal allograft rejection in mice.
- E-prostanoid-3 receptors mediate the proinflammatory actions of prostaglandin E2 in acute cutaneous inflammation.
- Eicosanoids: lipid mediators of inflammation in transplantation.
- FTY720 stimulates multidrug transporter- and cysteinyl leukotriene-dependent T cell chemotaxis to lymph nodes.
- Fish oil feeding modulates leukotriene production in murine lupus nephritis.
- Modulation of glutamate and aspartate release from slices of hippocampal area CA1 by inhibitors of arachidonic acid metabolism.
Keywords of People