Subject Areas on Research
- Arachnoid granulations of the temporal bone: a histologic study of dural and osseous penetration.
- Castleman's disease confined to the leptomeninges.
- Dorsal thoracic arachnoid web and the "scalpel sign": a distinct clinical-radiologic entity.
- Expression of TGFalpha in meningiomas.
- Gadolinium enhancement of the leptomeninges caused by hydrocephalus: a potential mimic of leptomeningeal metastasis.
- Hemidesmosome-like intercellular specializations in human meningiomas.
- Leptomeningeal dissemination of optic pathway gliomas in three children.
- MR imaging of thoracic extradural arachnoid cysts.
- Normal structures in the intracranial dural sinuses: delineation with 3D contrast-enhanced magnetization prepared rapid acquisition gradient-echo imaging sequence.
- Primary intracranial melanoma presenting as a suprasellar tumor.
- Sneddon's syndrome with granulomatous leptomeningeal infiltration.
- The forkhead/winged helix gene Mf1 is disrupted in the pleiotropic mouse mutation congenital hydrocephalus.
- Vascular smooth muscle actin is reduced in Alzheimer disease brain: a quantitative analysis.
Keywords of People