Subject Areas on Research
- Aging affects spatial distribution of leg muscle oxygen saturation during ramp cycling exercise.
- Association of environmental factors with levels of home and community participation in an adult rehabilitation cohort.
- Barriers, facilitators, and access for wheelchair users: substantive and methodologic lessons from a pilot study of environmental effects.
- Development and validation of AIMFREE: Accessibility Instruments Measuring Fitness and Recreation Environments.
- Methodological challenges confronting researchers of wheeled mobility aids and other assistive technologies.
- Physical activity participation among persons with disabilities: barriers and facilitators.
- When the library is located in prime real estate: a case study on the loss of space from the Duke University Medical Center Library and Archives.