Subject Areas on Research
- Accumulation of PBDEs in stranded harp (Pagophilus groenlandicus) and hooded seals (Cystophora cristata) from the Northeastern United States.
- Frequent circumarctic and rare transequatorial dispersals in the lichenised agaric genus Lichenomphalia (Hygrophoraceae, Basidiomycota).
- Impacts of female body size on cannibalism and juvenile abundance in a dominant arctic spider.
- Meta-analysis of environmental health data.
- Modeled production, oxidation, and transport processes of wetland methane emissions in temperate, boreal, and Arctic regions.
- Population genomics reveal recent speciation and rapid evolutionary adaptation in polar bears.
- Warming reverses top-down effects of predators on belowground ecosystem function in Arctic tundra.