Subject Areas on Research
- Ghrelin and hypothalamic development: too little and too much of a good thing.
- NPY and galanin in a hibernator: hypothalamic gene expression and effects on feeding.
- Relationship among brain and blood glucose levels and spontaneous and glucoprivic feeding.
- Steroid hormone regulation of ribosomal RNA in rat hypothalamus: early detection using in situ hybridization and precursor-product ribosomal DNA probes.
- The 70-kDa heat shock cognate protein (Hsc73) gene is enhanced by ovarian hormones in the ventromedial hypothalamus.
- The Brain-to-Pancreatic Islet Neuronal Map Reveals Differential Glucose Regulation From Distinct Hypothalamic Regions.