Subject Areas on Research
- Cardiovascular risk factors, inflammation, and corneal arcus: the singapore malay eye study.
- Corneal arcus is a sign of cardiovascular disease, even in low-risk persons.
- Effect of corneal arcus on central corneal thickness, intraocular pressure, and primary open-angle glaucoma: the Singapore Malay Eye Study.
- Is Corneal Arcus Independently Associated With Incident Cardiovascular Disease in Asians?
- Relation of corneal arcus to cardiovascular disease (from the Framingham Heart Study data set).