Subject Areas on Research
- ASL Metabolically Regulates Tyrosine Hydroxylase in the Nucleus Locus Coeruleus.
- Analysis of the proteins involved in the in vivo repair of base-base mismatches and four-base loops formed during meiotic recombination in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Chronic liver disease and impaired hepatic glycogen metabolism in argininosuccinate lyase deficiency.
- Expression, purification, crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysis of human argininosuccinic acid lyase.
- Rapid Disruption of Genes Specifically in Livers of Mice Using Multiplex CRISPR/Cas9 Editing.