Subject Areas on Research
- Development of a new patient-reported outcome measure in sarcopenia.
- Early experiences with accountable care in Medicaid: special challenges, big opportunities.
- Electronic Cigarette Use and Associated Risk Factors in U.S.-Dwelling Pacific Islander Young Adults.
- Exercise-induced changes in insulin action and glycogen metabolism in elderly adults.
- How bad is depression? Preference score estimates from depressed patients and the general population.
- Screening for Opioid Use Disorder in the Largest Jail in Arkansas: A Brief Report.