Subject Areas on Research
- Development of a new patient-reported outcome measure in sarcopenia.
- Early experiences with accountable care in Medicaid: special challenges, big opportunities.
- Exercise-induced changes in insulin action and glycogen metabolism in elderly adults.
- How bad is depression? Preference score estimates from depressed patients and the general population.
- Long-term outcomes of intraoperative pulmonary artery stent placement for congenital heart disease.
- Prevalence of birth defects among infants of Gulf War veterans in Arkansas, Arizona, California, Georgia, Hawaii, and Iowa, 1989-1993.
- Single-institution experience with interhospital extracorporeal membrane oxygenation transport: A descriptive study.