Subject Areas on Research
- Acetaminophen toxicity in cultured trout liver cells. II. Maintenance of cytochrome P450 1A1.
- Behavioral evaluation of perinatal PCB exposure in rhesus monkeys: fixed-interval performance and reinforcement-omission.
- Effects of perinatal PCB exposure on discrimination-reversal learning in monkeys.
- Recent advances in the analysis of polychlorinated biphenyls in environmental and biological media.
- Studies on the cellular toxicity of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs). I. Effect of PCBs on microsomal enzymes and on synthesis and turnover of microsomal and cytoplasmic lipids of rat liver- a morphological and biochemical study.
- Use of the lesion model for examining toxicant effects on cognitive behavior.