Subject Areas on Research
- Ascending aorta to main pulmonary artery fistula following orthotopic heart transplantation: successful percutaneous closure employing an Amplatzer Duct Occluder.
- Enhanced, rapid occlusion of carotid and vertebral arteries using the AMPLATZER Vascular Plug II device: the Duke Cerebrovascular Center experience in 8 patients with 22 AMPLATZER Vascular Plug II devices.
- Evaluation of a coronary-cameral fistula: benefits of coronary dual-source MDCT angiography in children.
- Internal carotid artery to superior ophthalmic vein fistula: a case report.
- Left main coronary artery-to-pulmonary artery fistula with severe aneurysmal dilatation.